Chapter 4

So Lucky To Have You

Only thing I said was ‘Hello’. Nothing more. I wasn’t in mood to conversation. Of course I was working in the store so once in a while I had to help or answer some questions like where can I find…? Can I get….? Do you have…? I tried run away from Hoseok as much as possible. He was the one who could see that something is wrong. I didn’t want to talk about it. I was too angry, firstly I was just sad but right now I wanna kill Jungkook. It wasn’t that I put whole blame on him because I was the one who fell asleep to times. Yoongi was the one who didn’t care about it that much. Jungkook was stealing our time, interupted in everything. But… Actually I was right. Yoongi didn’t care. He could do something with Jungkook or wake me up but in fact he did nothing. He said he let me sleep because of my work. I didn’t know with who he was talking but when he came back to me I just pretended to sleep. It was quick snooze but all he did was falling asleep next to me. Yoongi was lazy. He prefered to stay at home than going outside and I didn’t mind. In fact my laziness was on the similar level but that time I was irritated. We spent less and less time together and even if me met we did NOTHING. Slept together, actually laying next to each other. I couldn’t recall when was the last time we did something more than kissing.

 

‘Don’t overwork yourself, Sweety.’ Hoseok was leaning against the door frame while I was sitting on the sofa doing… nothing.

 

‘I need to rest. Get back.’

 

‘Can I go to the toil…’

 

‘Go.’ I stood up and went out hearing customer. ‘Hello’ I said with smile. Little boy bought some things and when he went out Hoseok came back. He was about to say something but his phone rang. He went out the store leaving me alone. I could tell he was worried but I had my own problems. My relationship was the bigest problem.

 

I met Yoongi thanks to Taehyung. Taehyung and I knew each other since Elementary School, he was weird I was weird so we got along well. I had to admit… he was wirder. Anyways later on he introduced me to Yoongi. We were good friends for almost 4 years plus 2 years of relationship gives 6 years. I didn’t really remember how we end up in relationship. We spent lots of time together sometimes with rest of boys sometimes on our own but we were never bored. Unfortunatelly it had changed. All we talked about was his rap competition, boys’ problems, my work. I should rather say when it happened we talk because it was rare. He visited my workplace everyday for 5-10 minutes. We could do lots of things in such long time. You know: walk, cinema, restaurant. Maybe I overeact but I couldn’t took it. Everyday I saw couples enter the store, having good time, loving, smiling, flirting. What I had? Ugh! I had over 60 yo grandpa calling me ‘Sweety’ or Hoseok who made fun of me everytime he saw me.

 

‘My life is so cruel.’

 

‘That’s the reason you talk to yourself?’

 

‘You shouldn’t eavesdrop.’ I said a bit too motherly. He just laughed and backed to work.

 

That time I was casher. I had to smile like an idiot to all customers and act all kind. I was praying for 11pm. Literally. But when I thought 1h left actually 15 minutes left. Since around 8pm were lots of customers. Hoseok was very busy and I felt sorry for him. But since it was his first day doing my job I was happy he had so much work to do. Around 10.45 the store was empty. I could rest and Hoseok could do his job.

 

‘Hyemi’ I was surprised hearing my name and if it was possible even more surprised who call me ‘can we talk? Outside?’ I followed my guest and both sat on the staircase. It was worm night but for some reason I shiver. We were sitting in the silence for a while. I couldn’t take it anymore.

 

‘What do you want to talk about?’ I asked. My voice was firm but inside I was like a jelly.

 

‘I just wanted to see you.’ Yoongi smiled and wraped his arms around me ‘I feel bad because of yesterday.’

 

‘And you should.’ I said releasing myself from his embrace with weak smile. ‘I gotta go.’ We both heard Hoseok calling my name. ‘But before I go…’ I hugged him tightly...