Chapter 12

So Lucky To Have You

It was Hoseok’s day off. He woke up earlier than planned, but he couldn’t sleep. He was eating ramyeon and kept repeating Hyemi’s words. All he could think about was that he would never be like Kyungil for her. What was worst he didn’t even know if it was good or not…  When he had recalled his word he felt like but when she had told him that he understood how she felt. He accused her of cheating and two-timing what definitely hurt her but he was sure her words hurt him in the same way. He wasn’t a tough guy, he might seemed like that at first. Handsome, confidend, y, talkative etc. but in fact he was warm, lovely, silly and fragile but the girl he liked said such a thing.

 

Feeling sorry is easy, apologizing is harder but the hardest is forgiving. He felt sorry, he apologized but what would happen then depend on Hyemi. He would do almost everything to make her happy, it didn’t matter if he was the one who made her happy or Kyungil or who else. But… He wouldn’t give up.

 

He knew Hyemi had morning shift and he had to apologize her over and over until she would’t forget him. It might seem creepy but he wanted it so badly and couldn’t jut give up. At 14.10 he was near to the store however he wasn’t sure if he should talk with her. It wasn’t like he could tie her, kidnap and release when she would accept his apology. It wasn’t bad idea but… How could he think it wasn’t bad idea? He was sitting on the bench near to the store and waiting for Hyemi.

 

___

 

Hyemi whole shift couldn’t focuse on her work. Right after talking with Hoseok the day before together with Kyungil they had gone to restaurant, she had been sitting and starring at her plate. Their way to home had been quiet but Kyungil had tried not to put pressure on her. Without saying anything Hyemi had run to the bedroom and had been lying on it until morning. She couldn’t sleep thinking about her life.

 

When she was 6 her grandfather passed away, year later her grandmother passed away. As a child it was really hard for her, she was close with them and she couldn’t understand why they left her. She knew it wasn’t their choice but they were closer to her than her parents. They traveled a lot to China and Japan leaving her with grandparents and when they were gone she had nobody to talk with, playing etc. She hadn’t any sybilings and her parents were forced to stay in Seoul with their daughter. Once in a while her father or mother had gone to China or Japan but it had been rare. Ever since she was only with her parents she became introvert and somehow mature. She talked only with Taehyung but it took her a time to open but he was patient and did his best to make her happy and it worked.

 

When she was 10 her parents had serious car accident, Hyemi’s mother luckily had just broken arm and leg, also some bruises and cuts but her husband wasn’t that lucky. Hyemi in contrast to her mother wasn’t that depressed. She was sad but they never been too close, they barely talked she was sad because of her mother and the fact that she hadn’t father anymore. It took her mother almost two years to back to her normal self.

 

Only Taehyung was by her side no matter what happened. When she met Kyungil she trusted him and she knew she can. She loved him more than she could ever imagine but part of her was afraid he might left her like grandma, grandad, ffather, Yoongi…

 

Hoseok. He didn’t left her, but her action could make him do that and she was confused. She had no idea what to do. She was angry at first because they were friends and he should tell her but on the other hand she couldn’t blame him, she probably would do the same if she were him. She decided to wait for shift with him and talk about it.

 

At work she couldn’t focus. Seolji few times told her to focuse but it didn’t change anything. She couldn’t think of anything other than what she was thinking about the day before and just stare at shelfs with the blank expression. She didn’t sleep at night and a little bit before end of her shift it was really hard to keep eyes open. Seolji was sure that it was just because Hyemi was tired and younger girl washappy with that. She wasn’t a person who cared about past, actually she was surprised she recall those painful memories and she couldn’t stop thinking about it for 12h. When she noticed Byunghoon she knew she had to stop thinking about it and act all normal other way Kyungil would notice something was wrong.

 

_____

 

Hoseok was waiting for 10 minutes or so. He was listening to music trying to think what should he say. He turned around to see if Hyemi left the store but he saw not her but coming Kyungil. He stopped after his back and sat on the same bench. First thing which appeared in Hoseok’s mind was killing the orher guy, he was talking on the phone and Hoseok put out his earphones.

 

‘Today I can’t…. … Let’s meet tomorrow, babe…. Yeah, me too. Oh. Wait. I’ll call you later. No babe don’t come. Bye bye.’ he hang out and stood up quickly. Hoseok did the same and came to Hyemi as well.

 

‘Hoseok? W-what are you doing here?’ Hyemi was surprised but he even more. She talked to him!

 

‘I wanna talk wi…’

 

‘Not now. Let’s go’ Kyungil grabbed girl’s hand but she didn’t move what made him stop. ‘Hyemi, you can talk tomorrow we can’t stay here.’

 

‘Why? Are you affraid?’ Hoseok lookd at blonde guy. ‘How can you do this to her?’ Kyungil looked at him in silence wheras Hyemi was standing with open mouth not knowing what was going on. ‘You’re just like her ex.’

 

‘Let’s go Hyemi.’

 

‘You’re even worst’

 

Kyungil quickly let go of her hand and she automatically stepped back she was about to stop Kyungil but she was to late.

 

‘Hoseok!’ She runed to him but Kyungil grabbed her arm and made her follow him. She tried to release from his grip but he was too strong. Hoseok stood up from the ground and wipe blood from lips. It was so hot and fortunately there weren’t many people. He sat on the bench to calm his body. Kyungil was strong and so his punch he was surprised that he hit him. He could predict it but still it was surprise. He didn’t care it hurt. Part of him was happy that Hyemi wanted to help him.





 

A/N

Well… it took me so long to write it and after I did… *sigh* but I don’t think I can do it better right now.

 

I hope this chapter made any sense…

(there might be a few typos or something)