CHAPTER 09

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Madtown members notice Jota’s (Jong Hwa’s stage name) sudden changes. He was a silent type compare to other members but now he became bright and laughs often. He even knows to crack jokes. He laughs at the corny jokes of his co-members.

 

“Guys, Jota seem always on good mood lately huh.” Daewon teases Jota during their practice break.

 

“Oh yeah, he’s even very energetic during practice.” Moos said.

 

“I think Hyung has inspiration nowadays.” Said H.O while winks at Jota. Jota just laugh at them and takes out his phone to check on something.

 

“Guys, he’s on his phone lately. Let’s snatch that phone and check who’s the lucky girl.” As Lee Geon tries to come close, Jota run away from him.

 

“Try come close and I’ll throw you down on the floor.” He said jokingly. But even it is a joke, Lee Geon didn’t dare to get close.

 

“I’m positive, hyung has a girlfriend.” H.O affirmed it.

 

“I don’t have a girlfriend, though I wish she is.”

 

“Ohh then he’s courting a girl. Who is she? Do we know her?” Heo Jun suddenly became excited with his eyes widened and brightens.

 

“Stop it bros. She’s just a friend. A very close friend.”

 

“But you like her very much, right?”

 

“Well..”

 

“Yah..don’t deny it. Your eyes are twinkling.”

 

“I didn’t deny it.”

 

“See? You like her. Tell us who is she.”

 

“Later.”

 

“No. Tell us now or you can’t sleep. We will bother you until you confess to us first. If you can’t confess to us then how can you confess to her?” DaeWon said, this time he looks serious.

 

“I will tell you soon. Just be patient. I just met her again since many years had passed. So I can’t reveal it.”

 

“Ahh..ok.. Let’s stop here guys.” Moos look at Jota with some hints on his mind. Seemed like he knew something.

 

“Ok..let’s practice again.” Jota turn on the music and everyone gathered in the middle to their respective positions.

 

_

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter