CHAPTER 01

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a week of going home alone, Eunji got used to not chasing Jong Hwa. She didn’t even greet him in the class or wherever he sees him. She thought this is what Jong Hwa wanted to happen. But she admits that she misses her friend. She felt lonely walking home alone.

 

One day on her way home, there were three kids from another school who saw her walking alone.

 

“Hey you, nerdy fat girl. Where are you going?” They come closer to her, laughing and touching her bag.

 

“Do you have food there, fatty? I’m kinda hungry” Said the other kid.

 

“Yah..don’t you have home? Don’t you have parents to give you food, you shameless brats?” She picked a stone and gets ready to throw at them.

 

“Ohh..she’s brave..yah fatty..can’t you see you’re alone and we are three?” Said the other one but nervous seeing the big stone Eunji is holding. Her eyes are fiercely looking at them.

 

“Hey, Hyerimah..wait for me..I told you to stay with me.” Jong Hwa is running so fast and stands beside Eunji. He holds her wrist and tried to drag her away.

 

“Ohh..look guys..she has a boyfriend.” And they laughed.

 

“Oh yes..I am her boyfriend..who are you to mess with my girlfriend?” Jong Hwa said and tried to make fist ready to fight. The kids saw his determination and ran away.

“Hey Lee Jong Hwa..why did you appear all of a sudden? Why did you say I’m your girlfriend? Isn’t that the reason why you don’t want to be friends with me anymore?” Eunji said while throwing the stone away and fixing her bag.

 

“I’m sorry Hyerimah..I don’t want to be mean to you but I felt embarrassed whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter