CHAPTER 07

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji and the whole group are in the airport for their first North American tour. They settled themselves in their business class seats. Namjoo is busy taking selcas. Eunji open her playlist to listen to music when her phone suddenly vibrates. She was a little surprised fort he unknown number sending an SMS.

 

“Hello, Hyerimah. This is Lee Jong Hwa. Today is your trip for North America right? I just want to say – have a safe trip and fighting! Goodluck for your concert there, I wish I could cheer you up.” She read it and smile. Hmm..such a sweet guy. She just said it to herself. Bomi saw her smiling.

 

“What’s with the beautiful smile, Eunji-ssi?” Bomi was curious of her bestfriend.

 

“Ahh nothing much…a friend from my childhood says goodluck to us for the concert tour.”

 

“Awh..so thoughtful of her or him? Is your friend a he or a she? I never heard about it.”

 

“I just know about him lately. I didn’t know until he talked to me and besides he changed his name. He has different stage name.”

 

“Wow is he an idol too? From what group? Is he a vocalist, dancer or rapper? Is he cute?” Bomi’s eyes widened in mixed of curiosity and excitement.

 

“Yah..yah..Bomiyah..one question at a time. Are you a reporter in a celebrity magazine?” Eunji shh-ed her by pinching Bomi’s lips.

 

“Ok..just answer me.”

 

“Ok fine..he’s an idol too. You know Madtown right?”

 

“Ahh that..Oh My God Thanks!” And Bomi dances a little to their choreo by raising her both hands in the air. Eunji hit her lightly and laughed hard. Chorong look at them and sign them to keep their voice down. Eunji and Bomi look at each other and giggle silently. That’s their mamarong, scolding them again.

 

“Yup that’s them. I really didn’t know until Hayoung told me.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter