CHAPTER 05

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The debut date has been set and going to promote their title track “YOLO”.  Everyone is excited but no one is more excited than him. He was full of energy. He got his stage name because of his co-members, they name him “Jota”.  During interviews on their promotions, each member was asked about their ideal types, it already became a tradition in kpop especially male groups to be asked by this kind of question. He thought to say Hyerim but he just can’t, he doesn’t want to get attention because of her. So he answered differently: Ariana Grande and Tinashe.

 

Because of fit body and background in Judo, he was invited in reality competition show, “Dream Team”. He shows agility and he’s been praised with his ability and performance on the show. He slowly garnered attention from the viewers. He had done a few appearances on some shows. Their title track is catchy so listeners and kpop lovers started to support them.

 

During the promotion of their song on TV broadcast, Apink coincidentally, is also promoting their new album’s title track – Mr Chu. At the backstage, Jong Hwa saw Eunji passed by. He can’r say anything but stared at her. Sang Bae and they laughed.

 

“Yah..Jota..your eyeball is going to fall down. Stop staring at Apink sunbaenims like that. Oh, I remember, they are your favorite Girl Group. It’s a dream come true, right?” Whispered Sang Bae, teasing him and tapping his shoulder.

 

“Hyung..she got really prettier nowadays.” Jota answered while his eyes followed Apink.

 

“Which one? They’re all pretty..but which one are you referring to?” Sang Bae also look at the girls checking on which one Jota is referring to until they went inside to their waiting room.

 

Jota touched his heart and its beating fast. He smiled as if he was charmed with the beauties who just passed by him.

 

“Hyung, do you know that one of them is my classmate before in Busan?”

 

“Really? Ah wait, I know..Jung Eunji sunbae is from Busan. Is she the one?”

 

Jota only smiled.

 

“Yah..stop smiling like an idiot. Stop making me feel hanging here. Tell me. Spit it out.”

 

“It’s her, hyung.”

 

“Who? Jung Eunji sunbaenim? Wow, their main vocalist huh.. Then come and greet her.” Sang Bae trying to drag Jota to Apink’s waiting room but Jota didn’t move an inch. He resisted.

 

“Nope, I can’t..not now! I feel so small. Next time,hyung!”

 

Little they knew, Hayoung heard them because she’s the last one who passed them by.

When they got into waiting room, Hayoung came to Eunji’s side and whispered something.

 

“Unnie, I have something to tell you.”

 

“What is it?”

“Do you know the guys standing in the hallway? I think they’re from Madtown. That rookie group who is promoting now?”

 

“What about them?”

 

“I heard one said he knows you? I mean personally knows you, I think he’s from Busan too?”

 

“Really, do you know his name?”

 

“I don’t know if I got it right but I heard something like J-Jota

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter