CHAPTER 10

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moos and Jong Hwa are roommates, they came from practice and it’s past midnight. Jong Hwa went directly to wash and prepares to sleep. But Moos just sits on his bed, he isn’t feels uneasy and impatient. When Jong Hwa is done, he went to his bed without saying a word.

 

“Yah..Jota..you think you can sleep well?” Moos said making Jota looks at him. He doesn’t even know what Moos was saying.

 

“What? What do you mean?”

 

“What I mean? Are you dating now?”

 

“No. Why?”

 

“Stop lying. Tell me who the girl is?”

 

“Ahh..that..? She is just a friend? Why are you curious?”

 

“Is it Apink Jung Eunji?”

 

“Hmm? Can we just sleep hyung?”

 

“No. I remember when you said it in Cool Kiz on the Block that you had photo on her on your locker.”

 

“It is true, after all she’s my classmate and a childhood friend.”

 

“Oh wait, isn’t she the one in the photo that you’ve shown me before? Yup, I’m right she does look like her”

 

Jota keep silence. His silence is enough to make him admit it.

 

“But hyung, I don’t want this thing to be known to others especially on broadcast. She will get pissed and she might not to talk to me again.”

 

“See? I knew it. Wooah..you’re sure is different man. Your childhood friend and your first love. Is she the real reason why you became an idol?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter