CHAPTER 04

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Hwa traveled to Seoul in hope to be a trainee of Cube Entertainment. He went to a cousin and stayed for a day or two. And from him, Jong Hwa heard that there is recruitment for trainees in JTune Ent.

 

“But I want to audition in Cube Ent.” Jong Hwa said.

 

“There isn’t any schedule yet for audition in Cube Ent.” Seung Ho said. He is the MBlaq leader and Jong Hwa’s cousin.

 

“If you want to start early, then you’ll debut early too. And even you’re in another company, you can still meet her in broadcasts or events.” Seung Ho explained. Jong Hwa told him about Eunji and how he wants to be with her again.

 

After long talk, Jong Hwa was convinced to audition in J Tune and luckily he was accepted as trainee. He has good body because he’s into sports, Judo specifically. And he has looks to be an idol so he got accepted easily. He has talent in rapping which a boy groups must have.

 

During their break in dance class, Jong Hwa would sit on the corner of the practice room and takes out his phone with headset. He then pulls out his wallet from hispocket and takes out an old photo. Listening music while staring at the photo makes him happy.

 

A co-trainee, Kim Sang Bae sits beside him and peeks on the photo he’s looking at.

 

“Who is that? It seems an old photo. Is the boy, you? And who’s the girl?” Sang Bae is somewhat curious.

 

“Is she your sister? She’s cute and chubby.” Sang Bae said adoring the photo.

 

“She’s not my sister, she’s my first love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter