CHAPTER 15

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, Jong hwayah..are you busy  now? I read your message, sorry I was busy at the time. What’s up?” Eunji made a call because Jong Hwa sent her message twice asking where she was.

 

“Oh hello, Hyerimah! How have you been? I’m not busy now, I’m planning to go to gym today. How about you?”

 

“Ahh..we are done practicing a while ago. Good timing, I will go to my gym for workout schedule today. We can go together and grab some tea after. What do you think?”

 

“That will be great. Are we going to use bus? I’ll come to you.”

 

“No need. I’ll come pick you up,  Hyunsoo oppa will drop me by at the gym then will pick me up after I’m done.”

 

“Who’s Hyunsoo” A sudden ant bite feeling in his heart that makes him uncomfortable. Hyunsoo Oppa?

 

“He’s our manager.”

 

He sighed silently and felt relief. What was I thinking? He thought.

 

“Ahh..is it okay to hitch a ride. I wish I have a car so I can pick you up myself.”He said with a laugh tone.

 

“ That will be better but do you even know how to drive?” Eunji laugh too.

 

“Ohh well.” He said while laughing.

 

“Okay..be prepared because I’ll be there in no time. Just send me your address,ok?” And they both hang up the phone after saying their goodbyes. Jong Hwa jogs towards the bathroom while singing like an excited kid.

 

“Woah..what’s with this kid? Weird!” Moos said while looking at him and shake his head. Jong Hwa only winks at him that arouse the leader’s interest.

 

“Yah..yah..what’s with that wink? Tell me.” Moos followed him until the door of the bathroom but Jong Hwa closed the door in his face while laughing. “Yaah..Lee Jong Hwa..wait until you come out there.” Moos said threatening him. He just heard Jong Hwa laughing out loud inside the bathroom then hums a song loudly. Moos couldn’t do anything but smile and hit the door slightly. He got excited on what’s happening with . He’s suspicious of his actions lately. He saw him very hyped when he came back from Busan. He thought he was just happy because he went to visit his family but he sensed that there is another reason for his bright smiles and being hyped. He’s so curious now seeing same expression on his face today.

 

“Where are you going? Tell me or you can’t go.” Moos said while watching him putting his Judo uniform in his bag.

 

“To the gym..where else?” He said not even giving to his hyung.

 

“Then tell me what’s with the bright smile that you are wearing today.”

 

“Yah hyung..are you jealous that I’m happy?”

 

“Jealous my a**..! You made me so curious. Is it a girl?”

 

“Will you not think if it’s a guy?”

 

“Awh..Lee Jung Hwa..stop playing your words with me. Do you have girlfriend?”

 

“Uhmm I wish..” He winks to his hyung. And got hit by pillow. He dodged but it’s too late. But instead of returning the pillow and put his sling bag over his head and wave goodbye to his hyung.

 

“See you later hyung.”

 

“Get out of here you brat.”Moos yelled but he’s not satisfied. Jota is fooling around. Whatever it is, he wants to know. He’s the leader of the group afterall.

 

 

_

 

“So, where are we heading first, to your gym or my gym?” Jota ask her after sitting inside the car and after saying greetings with Manager Hyunsoo. Eunji introduced them both with each other and manager Hyunsoo just nodded and smile at him, while Jota secretly stares at him. So this is their manager, he thought. Not bad in fact, as a manager – he’s good looking. He then realized what he’s thinking is kinda weird so he tried to talk to Eunji and focused only to her.

 

“Hmm..I think we can go to your gym. What gym is it, for work out or for your Judo?” Eunji was curious now. She was excited to see him personally do Judo practice. She thought he is so cool during his every match in Cool Kiz on the Block show.

 

“I have to practice Judo. It’s actually the best exercise for me.”

 

“Okay, then off to your gym. Tell Hyunsoo oppa the address.”

 

They arrived at the gym earlier. Still there’s no one except for the sole Judo Instructor who just came also. They greeted each other and Jong Hwa introduced Eunji as his close friend. The Instructor knew about Apink so he was more than excited to shake her hand. Eunji smiled brightly at him which made Jong Hwa laughed.

 

“Yah hyung..stop staring at my friend.” He said and his instructor blushed and excuses himself.

 

“Hyerimah, you want to learn basic in Judo? I can show you.” Jong Hwa excuse himself to change into Judo uniform. He came back in less than 10 minutes.

 

“Yah,,Jong Hwa. How can you show me if you are alone. Can you Judo alone? I mean without an opponent?”

 

“You will be my opponent.” He said and smiles.

 

“No way.. I’m not going to let you throw me on the ground.”Eunji said and sticks her tongue out. Jong Hwa laugh and tried to move forward her but Eunji steps back so fast that she lost her balance. Jong Hwa run to her to save her from hitting the ground and he grabs her waist and roll his body until she was on top of him. They were freeze at the moment. Jong Hwa’s heart beats so fast that he thought he can’t breathe. On the other han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter