CHAPTER 06

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji was invited to as a presenter in KBS Entertainment Awards for 2015. She wears simple black and white outfit but still looks gorgeous. It’s Eunji, she can pull off any outfit and gave justice to it.

 

Jong Hwa is excited to attend the awards event because it’s his first time and the show he’s in is nominated for Best Team Work Award.

 

The event has started and while everyone is finding their seats, Jong Hwa saw someone he knew and his heart beats fast. He looks at the person and it’s confirmed, it’s her. She’s here. Is she nominated, too? He touches his heart, he feels nervous. It’s like there are little butterflies flying around his stomach and tickling his insides. She looks really pretty today with that simple black and white outfit, very elegant. He smiles secretly.

 

The show has started, Jong Hwa is looking for Eunji on the seats but she wasn’t there. Maybe she’s preparing something backstage. Maybe she will perform, that will be better.  When the category for Best Team Work Award is next, Eunji came out from the backstage.

 

“Ahh she’s the presenter.” Jong Hwa said to himself.

 

He is smiling widely, focusing on every word she said.

 

“Yah, Jota-ssi..Eunji is here. You can say Hello to her.” He heard at his back. Yes they’re teasing him again. He just laughed but feels more nervous now.

 

“And the winner is…..The Neighborhood Sports Team.” Everyone on his table stands and claps their hands. The production team of the show went up to get the trophy and as a member of the show, all of them climb to stage for support and celebrates. Immediately, Jong Hwa bow 90 degrees to Eunji upon seeing her on stage. Eunji smiles and bows back. For her, she vaguely remembers him. She knows his name is Jota but never has she known his real name. When the stage was all crowded with supporters, staffs of the winner show. Eunji barely find her place at the back. She looks at Jong Hwa and stands beside him. Jong Hwa seemed like a kid seeing his crush closer than usual.

 

“Jota, get closer to her. She’s on your side. Talk with her.” They are teasing her again but Jong Hwa couldn’t move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter