CHAPTER 11

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji as usual is in Vocal room. She is always practicing her voice, if she can still improves it then she will. Sudden ringing of the phone made her stop belting those high notes.

 

“Who’s calling at this late hour?” She asks herself while taking out her phone from her pocket.

“Hello, Hyerimah.” Greetings from the other line which Eunji doesn’t need to ask who. He’s the only who is still calling her by that name.

 

“Yah..Jong Hwayah..what’s the emergency? It’s 2 AM already.” Instead of giving back the greetings, she prefers to scold him jokingly.

 

“I’m sorry. Did I wake you up? I was thinking you’re still awake at this hour. So I just tried.” He explains as if a kid scolded by his Noona.

 

“And why are you still awake?”

 

“Uhm. I’m planning what to pack for my travel to Tonga.”

 

“Is it tomorrow..I mean your flight?”

 

“The day after tomorrow but I’m packing other stuff now, so that I won’t miss a thing.”

 

“That’s nice. You will be staying there for three days right?”

 

“Yeah..”

 

“Ahh..just take care ok. Jungle in other countries is different from here. And I don’t think you have live in the jungle before.”

 

“I know. I’ll be careful. Uhmm..Hyerimah, will it be okay if I’ll invite you for breakfast? I just wanna see you for all times sake.”

 

“Why? Are you not going to be busy today?”

 

“Not really. I have a one day rest before the flight.”

 

“Uhmm….well..okay..breakfast..I feel hungry already.” And she laughed. Jong Hwa sighs silently hearing her laughter.

 

“Ok..I’ll pick you up at 6Am?”

 

“No, just tell me the place and I’ll go there. I’ll remind you, people’s eyes are curious.”

 

“Ok..I’ll be careful.”

 

“Ok..bye.”

 

“Bye.” He hangs up and smiles. He even whistles while packing his things. He is full of energy even he doesn’t sleep at all.

 

Bomi opens the door of the vocal room and caught her saying bye to someone.

 

“And who was that? Isn’t it too early for a call?”

 

“A friend.” She casually answers Bomi shrugging her shoulder.

 

“A friend? Yah, Eunjiyah. Stop lying.”

 

“I’m not.”

 

“Then who is it?”

 

“Hmm..Jong Hwa-ssi.”

 

“Jong Hwa-ssi..Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter