Chapter 14: Bury Away

Secrets & Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The second the door closed behind them, Yesung strode towards Sungmin and pushed him against the door and captured his lips against his. Sungmin’s bag dropped onto the side with a soft thud as Sungmin hung his arms around Yesung’s neck, pulling him as close as humanly possible as he kissed him back passionately. Teeth clashing, tongues swiping, hands roaming, Sungmin felt like he was in heaven. Yesung was just… So perfect.

When they finally broke apart for air, Sungmin giggled against Yesung’s lips and ran a hand through his messy maroon hair. “A little eager, aren’t you, Mr. Kim?”

Yesung smiled against Sungmin’s neck, “You just look so cute, I couldn’t take my eyes off you during the whole lesson.”

Sungmin felt his cheeks growing warm, “You look really good too today.”

“I know I do.” Yesung smirked, pecking Sungmin’s lips. “Are we still on for tonight?”

Sungmin nodded, thumbs Yesung’s lips. “You know… This is all so wrong.”

“But I can’t stop from wanting you.”

Yesung sighed and kissed Sungmin’s temples, “This is wrong but you can’t deny that being together feels so right.”

“The consequences if anyone ever finds out that we’re…”

“That we’re….?” Yesung tilted his head in question, “What are we exactly?”

Sungmin shrugged his shoulders, “That we’re… Sleeping around…”

“Well… I was hoping that we could be more than just cuddling buddies…”

Sungmin trembled at how intense Yesung’s eyes were, staring right into his. He could feel every part of his body suddenly bare and on fire. It frightened and thrilled him at the same time how someone could have such an effect on him.

Sungmin however knew of the consequences of what could happen to the both of them if they were ever found out to be together. A teacher-student relationship was the last thing he needed to get into Law School or even any other damn college in the future. It would damage his student portfolio and reputation, something that Sungmin had worked hard on for years. All the extra credit assignments and extra curriculums he took up would all be wasted. Plus, Yesung could even lose his job as a teacher! Or maybe get arrested! It was too dangerous for the both of them to be together.

Sungmin opened his mouth to speak, however Yesung placed a finger on his lips looking as if he already knew what Sungmin was about to say. “Let’s talk about this tonight.”

Reluctantly, Sungmin nodded and felt himself relax as Yesung kissed him once more. When Yesung pulled away, he smiled at Sungmin and said, “Just think about it, okay? Just think about your feelings when you’re around me, think about how right it feels when we’re both in each other’s arm.”

Sungmin faintly smiled, “I really do have to go now. My friends are waiting for me.”

“Ah, Kim Ryeowook and Lee Donghae?”

“Yeah.”

“I saw the three of you talking and looking at me earlier in class. Were you… Talking about me?” Yesung raised his eyebrows, his lips curved into a smirk.

Sungmin looked away. “Umm… They were talking about you.”

“Really now? What were they saying about me?”

“That… Well… They thought you… had nice… Legs.”

Yesung eyes mischievously sparkled as he questioned, “And what did you think?”

 “That I was embarrassed my friends thought you had nice legs?” Sungmin ran a hand over his face, “Oh god, I really am going to go now.”

Yesung burst out laughing at how red Sungmin’s face was starting to get. Sungmin scrambled to bend down to pick up his bag and then before he could leave, he felt himself being grabbed and then his lips being devoured by Yesung’s. Sungmin swore he would never get used to how amazing it felt to be kissed and manhandled by Yesung.

“See you tonight, Sungmin.” Yesung whispered against Sungmin’s lips. “Maybe if you’re lucky, you’ll even get a chance to look at my nice legs…. .”

***

There must be something going on between Sungmin and Mr. Kim.

Ryeowook knew he had to be right because ever since Sungmin came out from the classroom after meeting Mr. Kim, he had this dreamy look in his eyes and a goofy smile that he was trying to hide. Ryeowook liked seeing his friend with a look like that but at the same time, everyone knew that it was really REALLY wrong to be dating a teacher.

Donghae and Ryeowook however decided to keep it between themselves at the moment. They were unsure of what was really going on between Sungmin and Mr. Kim and so, they did not want to jump into conclusion or confront Sungmin about it. It would make him uncomfortable or maybe even frighten him that H knew about his relationship. But Ryeowook and Donghae wouldn’t keep it to themselves for long. They had to warn Sungmin sooner or later that H knew of his secret relationship.

“Do you think that Henry could be H?” Sungmin suddenly asked out the blue while the three of them were on their way to the art studio where the Heechul mask was made.

“Why would he?” Ryeowook instantly snapped.

“Chill, Ryeowook.” Sungmin looked him over as he slowed down to a stop at a red light. “I just think that it’s a little suspicious that his name starts with the letter H too and that he came back around the time we started getting messages from H.”

“Henry is innocent.” Ryeowook convinced his friends, “He doesn’t hate us and he didn’t kill Heechul.”

“Well... Kyuhyun thinks he does.” Donghae muttered. “But you know what’s weird? It doesn’t make sense that Heechul would cheat on Kyuhyun. Heechul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter