Eight

First - My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday – 10:30 AM

 

Hayoung decided to go to the dance room before lunch. She missed dancing so much since this month was a busy month for her. Good thing there was no teacher so it’s okay for them to do anything they want. Hayoung dropped her bag and got her ipod to play “Now” by TroubleMaker – Hyuna & Hyunseung. This is one of her favorite even though the song is quite y and it requires a partner for you to be able to dance the whole song, one boy and one girl. She just do the girl’s part since she has no partner. Hayoung has no idea that someone is watching her. She was intertupted when Sehun spoke.

 

“Nice moves.” Sehun praised her. Hayoung startled when she heard Sehun’s voice.

“When did you get here?”

“When you started dancing.”

“What the.” Hayoung covered her face using her hands because she was embarrassed knowing that Sehun has been watching her the whole time.

“You know, it’s hard to dance this song when you don’t have a partner.” He said. “Mind me if I join you?” He asked

“What? Do you even know the steps?” Hayoung raised one eyebrow

“Fyi Ms.Hayoung, Troublemaker is one of my fave when it comes to dancing. I memorized each and every step of that dance, even the girl’s part.” Sehun said, smirking at her.

“We are so similar Mr.Sehun. First our  surname, second we almost like the same food then now this, wow. I cannot believe this.” Hayoung said still not believing that they really have a lot in common. “Now I know the reason why why we get along so well.” She added.

“Maybe it’s fate.” He said, sternly looking at her. She also looked at him, it’s like they’re playing the staring game. Seconds later, Sehun broke their stare.

“What are going to dance or not?”

“A-uh-ah. Yeah. Let’s start.”

When the music started playing they prepared and positioned themselves. Both of them moved in sync, everything were perfect. The song was about to end, where the choreography in the end, the girl and boy will kiss like for 2 seconds. When it reached the end, Sehun grabbed Hayoung’s wrist so she will face him. Both of them looked at each other, sending messages thru eyes if they’re gonna do it or not. Luckily, someone knocked on the door that made Sehun release Hayoung from his grasp. When they asked who is it, no on answered.

“I’ll just see you later.” Sehun said, Hayoung just nodded. Sehun left the dance room.

“Ghad. That was so close.” Hayoung said to herself. She touched her chest as she felt that her heart is beating so fast. “Oh Sehun, what have you done.”  Sehun was thinking the same why as Hayoung.

“Hayoung-ah, if you only how you make my heart go crazy. Aish.” He ruffled his hair thinking of it.

 

 

12:00 PM – onwards

 

Hayoung was talking to her friends until Sehun and his friends entered the cafeteria. They walked towards their table and asked Chorong if they could share the table with them, of course Chorong agreed since they’re friends after all. Students are started talking about them, but positively like “Oh look, the queens and kings are sitting together” “SquadGoals” “I envy their friendship.” The beagle line always lightens up the mood so that nobody is sad or something. All of them were laughing so hard that makes the students stare at them for being noisy, but they didn’t mind them though. 3 minutes later, the bell rang informing the students that their class is about to start. Those last 2 subjects were boring for them, good thing that their last teachers has a meeting so all of them could go early.

 

“Hayoung-ah!” Bomi calls Hayoung as she approach her

“Yes?”

“Will you come with us today?”

“Sorry, but I have to go to Sehun’s house today for our project.” Hayoung said as she frowns

“Aah, it’s okay.” Hayoung saw Bomi’s sad face as she said that, she felt guilty that she’s spending more time with Sehun than her friends

“Uhhm, I’ll just make it up with you guys tomorrow, is that okay?” Hayoung said as she tries to ligthen up Bomi’s mood

“Okay Okay!!” Bomi exclaimed “Promise that Hayoung-ah! See you tomorrow!” She added, Hayoung just nodded as she waves goodbye to Bomi.

 

Sehun texted Hayoung that he’s waiting outside the school gate so they could go together. Hayoung saw his text and went directly to the gate. She saw him there leaning on the wall listening to music watching the students go. She walks towards him

 

“Did you wait long? Sorry, I was talking to Bomi.”

“Nope, it’s okay. Shall we go now?” Hayoung just nodded.

 

“Mom, dad. We’re here.” Sehun said as they enter his house. His parents are in the living room watching some dramas.

“Good afternoon aunt and uncle” Hayoung greeted them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter