Twenty One

First - My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The guys won. They’re ahead 2pts. But the girls at the first up until the last game, they’re the ones who are ahead. But, when it as Sehun’s turn to shoot, he got bullseye. The boys cheered while the girls just stomped their feet, can’t accept defeat. The guys just smirked at them and crossed their arms and faced them. “It looks like we’re gonna eat something delicious tonight.” Chanyeol smirked as he winks at Eunji.

Eunji rolled her eyes, “Why are you mad at me babe, aren’t you the one who started the bet?” Chanyeol kept on mocking her, “Babe my . I’m not mad at all head.” Eunji shot back. “Woah, easy with those words Jung Eunji.” Chanyeol quite got mad at her words, Eunji just ignored him.

Chorong stepped in, “We should do the bet, since we lost.” The girls nodded, can’t still accept the fact that they lost, “So, let’s just go back and prepare for dinner, okay?” Everyone followed her.

Still, the guys can’t get over that they won, thanks to Sehun who saved them by 2 points, “Oh Sehun, life savior!” Baekhyun shouted, everyone howled and after their mini celebration, they followed the girls behind.

**

Everyone gathered at the dining room, getting ready to eat dinner. The guys noticed that the girls really prepared delicious foods for all of them, they can smell it all the way from the kitchen. After a while, the girls went out the kicthen one by one, total of 6 different meals for all of them. The guys gasped looking at the foods infront of them, it’s like it’s their last supper.

“Is this our last supper?” Suho blurted out, staring at the foods. The girls just laughed looking at them, it’s like it’s their first time seeing lots of foods.

Bomi joked, “Yes, because we did put poison in there.” The guys looked at her sternly, with their face saying ‘what the , seriously?’ “Just kidding. You all look like hungry wolves. Carry on, go eat!” The moment Bomi said that, all of them started digging in.

“Yah! Slow down all of you, y’all might get choked or something!” Chorong shouted at them, they just nodded and continued stuffing foods in their mouths.

**

Everyone helped to wash the dishes and cleaned the dining area. Since it’s quite late already, they had a long day, all of them just went to their rooms to take a bath, change into sleep wear and ready

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter