Two

First - My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

The reason why her friends are late it’s because her friends decided to set her up on a date with someone. That someone is Chorong, Bomi and Eunji’s boyfriend’s friend.

 

 

Those friends of Hayoung’s are not just friends, but best friends. Even though their year and age are different they still tend to be close with one another. Park Chorong, the oldest among them, and acts like a mother to her friends. She’s a Senior in their school, she has a boyfriend named Suho, who has the same class as her. Their second oldest is Yoon Bomi, the mood maker, who makes everyone laugh with her actions. She’s also a Senior and has a boyfriend named Byun Baekhyun, who has the same class with Chorong and Suho. Jung Eunji, their third oldest friend. She has this amzing vocals that make you fall in love all over again, she’s their happy pill also and her boyfriend, Park Chanyeol. The six of them have the same class, so they’re more like the oldies among them.

 

Their center, Son Naeun, who is affectionate in ballet. She has a suitor named Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai, she likes him but her main focus is doing ballet than being in a relationship. Maybe soon she’ll answer him. Kim Namjoo, who is a year older than Hayoung, but has the same class as Naeun and Hayoung. And she likes to eat a lot and likes Chen. 

 

 

Monday, 7:15 AM

 

The girls decided to meet at the school’s lobby before the class starts. Chorong was the first one to arrive followed by Namjoo, Bomi, Naeun and Eunji. When they were talking they realized that Hayoung was still not around. They’re becoming anxious that Hayoung is late, she was never later, but this time it’s almost 8 o’ clock and she’s not yet arriving. When they were about to call Hayoung, they heard someone who is calling them. They were relieved that hayoung arrived before the school starts.

 

When Hayoung is running, cause she knows that she will be late, she bumped to someone and by someone, she bumped to a guy, her classmate. She fell and also her belongings. The guy helped her to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter