One

First - My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a Saturday afternoon, at Cafe Seol Hwa, there is a girl sitting on the chair near the window waiting for her friends to come. She was quite infuriated at her friends cause they were 30 minutes late. This was the first time they made her wait for so long. (the girls always arrive on time, if not, they will be at least 5-10 minutes late only.)

 

“Why do they take so long? Our houses are not even that far from here. Should I call them or what?” She said to herself and sighed. While she was waiting for them, she plugged in her earphones and started listening to her favorite song.

“Can’t we turn back the time?
I can’t believe it, for a while
Our story that ended🎵”
 

The girl who is waiting for her friends is named Oh Hayoung. Hayoung is the youngest among her friends and the only child of her parents. Hayoung is a smart, kind, humble and a warm-hearted person even though she’s rich. Yes, she came from a wealthy family, and also her friends though. She is also a top student in their school, that’s why most of the students in their school calls her “Yeoshin” – meaning Goddess, because of her beauty and brain. Many guys have courted her, but she just ignored it. She’s just waiting for a guy who is passionate in dancing like her, and has ambitions in life.

 

2 minutes later.

 

“Hayoung! Sorry we’re late! We’ll promise to be on time next time.” Naeun said and they all nodded while catching their breath.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter