Twenty Six

First - My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 4 months since Sehun proposed to me. When we came back home, his and my parents welcomed and congratulated as they heard the news of us getting married. Since all of us has our own businesses, we were busy and had not been complete for a long time. If it weren’t for Naeun & Jongin’s wedding 2 months ago, we wouldn’t meet all.

 

We fled to France for their wedding and we stayed there for almost a week. Naeun on one hand, wore this y yet elegant white wedding dress, showing her amazing body with a very long veil. Whilst, Jongin in the other hand, wore a stunning black tux, displaying his charismatic aura. Everytime all of us together, endless chatting and making fun of whoever the oppas or unnies want to “bully”. I miss them having them around despite them being loud & extra all the time lmao.

 

**

 

Since then, we have been preparing for the wedding. I’ve become busier than ever, but I like it since I’m hands-on on my own wedding. 3 months from now is our wedding day and yet we still have a lot of things to prepare. Sehun and I have decided that our wedding will take place in Corona.

 

It’s already Friday which means the girls and I will meet each other and hang-out. The girls always come to my place to help me with the wedding preparations and afterwards give ourselves a treat for being hardworking women. 

 

“Hayoung-ah, have you decided on what wedding dress you want?” Namjoo asked me as she flips the pages of wedding gown magazines.

 

“You know Rapunzel’s wedding dress right?” I smile at them as they listen to me intently, “That’s the dress I want to wear.” They were all in awe, seeing sparkles in the eye. Knowing that this has been my dream ever since.

 

“I knew you would say that.” Naeun chuckled after saying that, ahh my soulmate who knows everything about me. I just winked at her and flashes my smile to them.

 

“Since you already know what you’re wearing, why don’t we come by at aunt Irene’s boutique on Sunday?” Chorong asked raising her right eyebrow, “Knowing she’s been sewing our dresses since then and she’s the best in town.” I nodded at her for assurance. Little by little, everything is falling under control and everything is going smoothly as planned, thanks to my dearest sisters!

 

“Enough with the wedding preparations.” I spat, they all looked at me raising both of their eyebrows, “Let’s unwind somewhere as we always do?” We all chuckled as we stand up from our seats. 

 

Bomi wraps her arms around my shoulders, “I guess we all know where we’re going.” We all laughed since we really know where Bomi wants to go — ktv! 

 

It feels really great to be around my sisters, having fun, doing crazy things together and all. We’ve been through so much together, we have seen the worst, we have seen each other grow beautifully and successfully. In short, each important events of our lives, we have been there for each other. I’m really glad and blessed to have sisters like them. 

 

It’s almost 11PM, their husbands and my fiancée picked us up from the ktv bar. When we exited the place, they were all leaning on each car they own. They all look so gorgeous, it’s like they own the place. My heart started beating so fast when I saw Sehun, he smiled at waved at me. Probably the unnies felt the same way when they saw their husbands.

 

“Oh great, I forgot that I don’t have a boyfriend.” Namjoo complains, we all jokingly laughed at her

 

“What are you talking about?” Junmyeon said, “Jongdae is here.” He points at the car in the left end. We all gasped. Me and my unnied turned to her and raised an eyebrow to her, asking her to tell us what’s happening

 

Namjoo put her finger close to , telling us to shush, “Ohhh yeah, I almost forgot the guys already know.” Namjoo muttered to herself. “Well, Jongdae and I are dating soooooo voila!” She said enthusiastically. We just shook our heads and some guys saying tsk tsk tsk. 

 

“Are we gonna stand here all day or are we gonna go home?” Baekhyun jokingly asked, we all laughed at him for a while and then we bid good byes to each other as we all hopped in our respective cars. When we’re ready to set, Namjoo sent a message on our group chat.

 

“Lol. Sorry for not telling you girls first. I just wanted to make sure of us first before Telling jt to anyone. The guys have found out earlier cause they we’re kinda nosy and entered Jongdae’s room without knocking. Before you guys think of anything else, we were playing chess!” I laughed at Namjoo unnie’s message

 

“Yeah right Kim Namjoo!” “Really, Namjoo?” “Just tell us you guys were making out, that’s more believable.” I really can’t with them. I have this wide grin on my face, and Sehun must have noticed it since I just laughed really loud just a few moments a go. 

 

Sehun glanced at me and back to the road, “Why are you grinning so wide? It’s creepy.” I glared at him and playfully smacked his arm. “Well, Namjoo told us about her and Jongdae and how you guys knew it first.”

 

“Aahhh. Well, it just happened that they were kissing and Baekhyun just opened his door without knocking.” He explained as he continues to drive. He looks one hundred times hotter when he’s driving, have I mentioned that? We just both laughed at the thought of it. 

 

After I put my phone down and put it to silent mode since the girls aren’t done talking about Namjoo and Jongdae’s relationship. The moment my hands are free, Sehun intertwines our hands together while his other hand just continued steering the wheel. 

 

He kissed the back of my hand, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter