Three

First - My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung almost swore when she heard that Sehun will be paired with her in this project. Hayoung was fixing her things when suddenly Sehun tapped her shoulder that made Hayoung jump a little.

 

“It’s like you’ve seen a ghost or what. You look so shocked or scared.” Sehun said. “When will we start?” He asked.

“S-or-sorry.” She muttered. Even though it was low, he still heard it. “Uhm. When do you want to start?” She asked back

“Give me your phone” He commanded her

“Why?” Without telling the reason why, he got Hayoung’s phone that was placed on her table. Hayoung was shocked when he did that.

“There, that’s my number. Just call me when you have important stuffs to talk about, specially abouth this project.” He said and left her again not waiting for her reply or something, but this time, without saying goodbye.

“What the heck was that. Awhile ago he was so gentle then now he’s so cold like an ice. Ugh. He’s so strange, that’s why we don’t talk too much.” She sighed and left.

 

The girls met at the park near their school. Unfortunately, Hayoung can’t come because she needs to prepare for their project, so they can pass it as soon as possible. Also her parents just came back from Japan, so she misses her parents so much. When she arrived home, she widely smiled as soon as she sees her mother and father at the living room waiting for her.

 

“Mom! Dad! Finally you’re home! I missed you guys so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter