Nineteen

First - My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, how long has it been?”

“I thought you’re not in the country, and as I remember, you’re not coming back here?”

Dongwoon smiled a bit. “It’s been more than 2 years, I guess. Yeah. I thought so too. But, I just came here for work.”

“Oh I see. But, up until when are you going to stay here?” Not to sound nosy but, I’m just curious. Hayoung might see him, and she’ll cry again. But, I won’t let that happen.

“I’ll be here for just 2 weeks, I just arrived awhile ago though.”

***

“I’m not sure if I should tell Hayoung that I’ve seen her ex. But, I think it’s better not to tell her. She’s already happy now, I don’t want to see her being sad and cries the whole time again.” I sighed as I talked to myself, staring at the ceiling. “Well, not just her ex Dongwoon, I even saw my ex, Yura. Crap. Why does our exs appeared tonight! Urgh!”

Few months left before their graduation day and they’re going to face a new phase in their lives, college. Everyone is busy about what course they’re going to take in college, some, they still don’t know what they want to be in the future ; well it’s normal, they just need to explore for them to find themselves and know what they want to be.

~~

“What are your plans for college young-ah?” Sehun asked. They’re at the library studying for their 3rd Quarterly exams. Since Hayoung is too busy reading, it seems like she didn’t hear him. Sehun tapped the book, and now Hayoung looked at him with an unquestionable look. “I said, what are your plans for college?”

“Why’d you ask? How about you, what are your plans?” After she asked, she looked back on what she is reading, waiting for him to answer.

“I asked first. Well, I don’t know yet, but I want stuffs about business. Since, my father is running a business here, maybe he wants me to replace him. Yeah, maybe I’ll take business in college.” Sehun noticed that she’s not listening, “Heol~ you’re not even paying attention to what I’am saying.” Still no answer. “Aigo. Yah! Did you even hear what I just said?” Hayoung looked at him since his ‘yah’ was quite loud.

“Yah! Quiet down, we’re in a library!” Hayoung shot back in a low tone. “Tsk.” Sehun leaned closer to her face.

“Because you’re not listening. Tch.” He rolled his eyes and went back to his old position. “So, are you going to pay attention to me or..”

“Or what? Gosh, Hun. Exams are almost near. If you don’t want to study, then let me!” Hayoung is quite furious at him for being absurd. They can talk about college after exams, but now, it’s not a good time. “Okay, fine. Sorry. Chill. I’ll just sit here and wait for you to finish.” Sehun apologized. Hayoung just ignored him.

***

Exams are over, and now students are back to their chill life. Everyone is very excited to go out and have some fun since school is very stressful specially when you’re graduating. Chorong and Suho are the ones who planned where to meet and what time. Since they’re the ones who planned, they’re also the first ones to go where they reserved a restaurant so that they’re the people there. Suho was the first followed by Chorong. It’s not that really awkward since they’re the only ones there, but there’s a wall that’s dividing the both of them.

Suho tried to break the wall, and good thing that she responded. “Are they near, I’m starving already.”

“I checked the group chat, and they said that they’re almost here.” Chorong said as she swiped down her phone. After a seconds of silence, Chorong spoke up and said, “I just noticed that if we’re alone together, we don’t talk to each other too much, but when the kids are with us –“

“We talk to each other a lot.” Suho cut her off and continued what she’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter