Twenty Two

First - My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Dongwoon, slowly turned his body to face her. When he faced her, he hung up the phone and placed it in is pocket. “Ha-h-Hayoung ah..” He stuttered. Hayoung gasped, after more than 2 years, her ex-boyfriend is really standing infront of her. “What are you doing here?” He asked,

Hayoung couldn’t think straight, she doesn’t what she is feeling, it’s like her feelings faded, but the feeling that she missed him, is it just for a friend or something else, “Vacation, how about you oppa, what are you doing here?” She asked back.

Dongwoon didn’t expect to see her here, “Just some business.” He smiled at her, that smile made Hayoung melt. She walked closer to him and what she did next made Sehun hurt. She hugged him, “Oppa, I’ve been wanting to this. I have missed you so much!” Hayoung started crying.

Dong hugged her back, caressing her and telling her to stop crying, “I’ve missed you too. “

**

Sehun didn’t wait for Hayoung, he went back to their group with a frown on his face. He could hear them talking and laughing really loud, when Baekhyun said, “Ah! Sehun’s here!” Everyone looked at the direction where he’s coming. They all noticed that there’s a sudden change of mood Sehun has. “Where’s Hayoung?” Chorong asked,

Sehun is really angry, he cannot control his emotions, he sighed, “She’s with her ex-boyfriend, Dongwoon.” With that he stood up and walked away again from them, stroming out. Everyone gasped, hearing those words from Sehun. The girls looked into each other’s eyes and stood up.

“Where you going?” Suho asked them, who stood up also, followed by the other guys. “We’re going to them.” Chorong said in a hurry, “You guys stay here or follow Sehun, we’ll just handle them.” The guys nodded, the girls ran as fast as they can. “Let’s clean up, phew. Something might happen later.” Jongdae said.

After the guys cleaned the things, they decided to head back where they’re staying. When they reached home, they found Sehun watching TV, but not paying attention to it, he’s thinking very deeply. They looked into each other’s eyes, signaling that they should have a ‘guy talk’.

All of them gathered at the living room, Chanyeol turned off the television, “Yah! I was watching!” Sehun blurted out, “Yeah right, you were not even paying attention to it.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes on him. Sehun sighed.

Suho patted his back, “What’s your problem?” Sehun looked at him, “Yeah, you’re normally not like this.” Jongin added

Sehun heavily sighed, “I don’t know. I don’t even know what I’m feeling.” He doesn’t really know why he is acting this way, maybe he’s just pissed about Dongwoon for letting Hayoung to see him. Or something else, he doesn’t really know. “Perhaps..” Kyungsoo blurted out, they looked at him, asking him to continue.

“Perhaps, you’re jealous that your bestfriend is with her ex-boyfriend?”

**

Both of them are happily talking with each other, they reminisced and had closure.. Hayoung doesn’t know what she feels, but she is sure that his presence is making her happy. But, not like before. Maybe she just missed him, two years without seeing each other, she thinks that Dongwoon is now a friend to her, nothing more, nothing less. She’s just really happy that she got to see him again.

The girls arrived, and called her, both of them looked at them. The girls went near to them, panting. “What did you do to her?” “Did he hurt you youngah?” “Let’s go.” The three oldest unnies said quickly.

“Unnie, stop. No, I’m fine, we just had some talk, and we had closure.” Hayoung and Dongwoon smiled at them. The girls trusts Hayoung a lot, so they believe her. Now that they’re assured, they talked to him, “It’s been a while bud!” Naeun said, since all of them are close to him, no akwardness was created.

“Yeah it’s been a while.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter