Nine

First - My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tuesday – 3:00 PM

 

The girls and boys were waiting for Sehun and Hayoung so they could go. Sehun and Hayoung didn’t know that they’ll be going together, and spending the day together. Minutes later, Sehun appeared. Sehun was taken aback that the girls are also here.

 

“Bro, they’re also coming? I thought only us?” Sehun whispered to Suho

“Yeahp, we planned this yesterday.” Suho told him. Sehun gave him a confuse look saying why-didn’t-you-tell-me “Yeah yeah, you were busy spending time with Hayoung that’s why we didn’t get the chane to tell you. Look on the brighter side, you’ll be with her again.” Suho nudging him, Sehun just rolled his eyes, but in his heart and brain he is partying.

“Yaah, where is she? Call her, tell her that she’s the only one who is not yet here.” Chorong told Eunji. Eunji immediately called Hayoung but she’s not answering.

“Aish. She’s not answering!” Eunji said in a worried tone

“What if something bad happened to her? She’s not answering our calls. Ghad. Hayoung-ah, where are you?!” Hearing those words, Sehun started to get worried. When Sehun murmed “Hayoung-ah, where are you? You’re making us worried!” Couple of minutes later, Hayoung finally appeared. Sehun sighed in relief.

“Hayoung-ah! Where did you go?! You made us worried as hell” “Why aren’t you answering our calls?!” Chorong and Eunji scolding at her. Hayoung just smiled at her friends or may she say the oldies, she knows that they’re just worried about her.

“Sorry, the homeroom teacher asked me to do some stuffs. Then my phone was on silent that’s why I didn’t hear your calls. Sorry again.” Hayoung apologized

“My Chorongie is really like a mother taking care of her five children” Suho complimented Chorong. Chorong just linked arms with Suho. Hayoung was a bit shocked when she heard Suho’s voice, she didn’t notice them when she came.

“Oh, you guys are here also?” Hayoung pointed at them

“Yes Hayoung-ah, you were too busy spending time with Sehun that’s why we didn’t tell you.” Bomi joked. Hayoung just laughed it off.

“Okay, since we’re already complete. Shall we go now?” All of them just nodded. They are on their way to Winter Sea. The ride was about 2 hours, so they arrived there at 5:15 PM. They rented a small house where they can rest and leave their belongings. Everyone got off the car and started running towards the beach, except for the two Hayoung and Sehun, the two youngest among them. Both of them laughed at their older friends who acted like a kid whose first time going to the beach. When they heard that they’re calling them, both of them walked together towards them.

After their time at beach, all of them headed to the house so they could change before dinner. They only shared one house so it took them a long time to take a bath and change. When everyone is finished chaging, they all agreed to go to the resto bar near the beach so they could have dinner before going home.

“Everyone! Let’s go!” Chorong told everyone, all of them followed Chorong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter