Ten

First - My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wednesday – Saturday   

 

Everything was the same, except for the fact that Sehun makes Hayoung blush all the time since the night he asked her. Hayoung cannot help but smile at Sehun’s cheesy words and sweetness. It’s like they’re already dating but they’re not. He even gave her a box chocolate and a bouquet of flowers, that made Hayoung’s parents ask her who is her suitor, and she said it’s Sehun. Her parents’ smiled widely hearing that Sehun is courting her, they even told her to answer him already, but Hayoung refused cause she’s waiting for the perfect moment to answer him.

 

Sehun also told his parents that he’s courting Hayoung, their reaction was the same as Hayoung’s parents. His dad patted his back saying “You’re grown man, my son.” His mom was very excited about it, she keeps on asking when will Hayoung visit their house again and so.

 

When they’re not together, Sehun is always be the first one to call or text her, somtimes Hayoung. Their conversation has no end, unless they’re going to sleep. Sehun will always compliment her about her sweet and beautiful voice everytime they’re talking on the phone. And Hayoung will chuckle and compliment him back saying how manly is his voice that makes her get butterflies.

 

Even their friend notices that there’s something really going on between them, they’re just waiting for them to say it. Still sticking to the plan they made, it’s easier for them to agree and meet each other at the luxurious restaurant in Greece. They even asked permission from Sehun & Hayoung’s parents and they both parents agreed. Thanking god that they have a cool parents, letting them do whatever they want the fact that they still keep in mind that they only do things beyond their limitations.

 

Hayoung is turning 20 in a few days. She thought about answering Sehun on her birthday. Since Sehun doesn’t know, it looks like Hayoung will be the one to surprise him. But she remembered something that her friends have plans on her birthday. She doesn’t know if she’ll come or not. When her parents told her to go, she can’t say no. Of course being a good daughter to them, she’s gonna go to that “date”. And her friends are very happy about it.

 

Sehun on the other hand, he thought about telling Hayoung about this “date” that his friends made for him, but Baekhyun told him not to. He doesn’t know why, but after the long discussion he finally agreed.

 

 

Monday

 

 Sehun is talking to Hayoung’s parents while waiting for her. He asked her last night if they could go together to school, and she said they can. When Hayoung went down, her parents told her to move fast cause they’re gonna be late. Both of them bid goodbye to her parents.

 

When they arrived, almost all students were looking at them. Some girls are jealous of Hayoung because Sehun is with her, smiling at her. And some guys are also jealous because Sehun got the chance to go to school with Hayoung. With that, Sehun decided to interwine his hand with her. When he did that Hayoung looked at him in surprise, but he just smiled at her letting her know that it’s okay, just trust him. Hayoung just nodded and continued to walk.

 

They saw their friends talking to each other. They approached them, still holding hands, their friends widened their eyes seeing them holding hands. After a while, Sehun let go of Hayoung’s hand.

 

“Yah, are you together huh? Since when?” Chorong raised her eyebrow

“We’re not yet together.” Sehun and Hayoung said in unison. They looked at them with a weird face saying you’re-not-together-but-you-guys-are-holding-hands.

“Yuh, “not yet”” Kai quoted. Sehun just rolled his eyes while Hayoung is blushing knowing that they’ll be together soon. 2 minutes later, the bell rang means classes will start soon. They all waved goodbye to each other and saying see you later at break time and dismissal.

 

 

Mrs.Soobin entered, all students prepared to give back the “baby” to her. When she called Sehun & Hayoung, she checked if the baby’s condition is good, and yes it’s in a good condition. They got an A+ on this project. Both of them high fived each other in happiness. They got back in their seats happily because of the grade they got and thinking that this project

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter