Fourteen

First - My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung’s parents and girlfriends are inside her room, waiting for her to wake up. They rushed into her house the moment they got the text that Hayoung moved her head. Everyone is excited for her to wake up. Hayoung is one week asleep – thinking many things happened in her dream in just seven days. THINGS THAT HAPPENED WAS JUST A DREAM OF HAYOUNG.

But everything is still the same, except for the fact that she already has her own home and her girlfriends doesn’t have boyfriends yet. That’s why almost all students are shipping her friends and Sehun’s friends tho they know each other, but they’re not friends, just acquaintance.

 

The moment Hayoung opened her eyes, everyone sighed in relief and smiled. Her parents approached her first, her mom teared up seeing her daughter awake. They kissed her a lot of times and hugged her. Next are her girlfriends, they hugged her as they missed her so much. They also cried in joy, so happy that their friend is awake. Later on, the doctor told them that she still needs to rest for two days then after that she could go to school already and do her normal routines. All of them nodded and thanked the doctor. Since it’s Friday, no classes tomorrow, the girls decided to stay with Hayoung up until Sunday night. Hayoung’s parents are always okay with her friends staying, Mr.&Mrs.Oh treats them also like their own kids.

 

“We’re very sorry baby, your dad and I have a lot of meeting to do. We have to leave right away. We’ll just leave you with the girls, okay?” Her mom holding her hand caressing her cheek.

“It’s okay, there’s still always a next time right?” Hayoung smiled trying to cheer her mom up.

“Thank you dear, let’s just go out when it’s our day off.” Her mom said. “Bye Youngie, love you.” Her dad added, both of them kissed her forehead and bid goodbye. “Love you both!” Hayoung slightly shouted when her parents are about to close the door. Now, she’s left with her girlfriends.

“Omooo! Our Maknae is awake! We missed you so much youngie!” Naeun hugged her tightly as she missed her best friend so much, Hayoung hugged back.

“I missed you guys so much” She widely smiled at them “By the way, how long was it?” She asked

“One week. You’re only sleeping for one week youngie.” Chorong answered her “Yah, do you want something? I know you’re hungry. You’ve been sleeping for so long.” The girls chuckled at Chorong’s statement.

“Anything will be good, but I missed eating my favorite foods though!” Hayoung clapped her hand excitingly, knowing she’s gonna eat her favorite foods after a quite long time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter