Twenty

First - My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun looked at Hayoung’s seat, and still she’s not yet there. It’s almost time, and she’s not yet appearing. ~ Class ended, time for their lunch break. Sehun was the last one to arrive on their table. Since Hayoung is not with him, the guys and the four girls looked discombobulated that she’s not with him. They cannot start eating if one is missing, unless s/he is absent.

“Where’s Hayoung, Hun?” Chen asked, “Yeah, how come she’s not with you, did you guys fight?” Kyungsoo added.

Sehun sighed, “That’s what I want to ask you guys, if you have seen Hayoung, guess not.”

“Oh! Hayoung texted me this morning that she cannot go to school today cause she’s sick” Naeun spoke up, now everyone’s attention is on her.

“But, how come she didn’t tell me? I could’ve visited her before I go to school!” Sehun is now quite furious, because Hayoung did not tell him. ‘What the hell is wrong with her?!’ He thought.

“Chill Hun.” Eunji told him, “Yeah, chill. Maybe she didn’t want you to worry that’s why she only told Naeun unnie.” Namjoo added

They noticed that Sehun is pissed, “But this is the first time that she didn’t tell you, did you guys fight or something?” Suho asked, “Yeah, you’re always the first one to know where and what is happening to her.” Chanyeol added, cause it’s really unfamiliar that Sehun doesn’t know.

“Ahh, I don’t know. I’ll just visit her later, let’s just eat okay?” Sehun sighed, ‘I still don’t get it why she didn’t tell me, what’s wrong her?’ he thought.

**

Hayoung is just laying down on her bed, feeling unwell. She doesn’t know why she suddenly became sick. She haven’t eaten yet, since she doesn’t want the people downstairs to worry about her. Everytime someone knocks, she just tells them that she’s okay, she only want to sleep or rest. Since she’s bored, she got up and got her ipod to play songs, so she won’t feel alone.

“You came to me, into my heart, as something more than a friend

Next to you, I hid my heart, hiding behind the friend label🎵”

“Heol~ Why can I relate to this song.” She talked to herself, “Hyerin? The girl who got paired to Sehun before, hul. So, after that they contact a lot? How come I didn’t know? Well, I really think she’s nice, but why do I really feel this way?” Hayoung thought to herself. “Aish, you’re talking nonsense Hayoung, Sehun is just your bestfriend. I’m sick and all why do I even think of them. Ugh.” Hayoung felt dizzy after thinking too much, she doze off to sleep, again.

After 35 minutes, Sehun came to her house. He knocked and one of Hayoung’s maid opened the door, “Oh Sir, Ms.Hayoung didn’t come down at all and she didn’t touch the food we gave her since morning.” She seems worried at their baby, Hayoung.

“Okay, I’ll just go to her room, and make her eat. Does her parents knows that she’s sick?”

“No sir, she doesn’t want to tell her parents cause they might be worried about her.”

“Okay, I’ll go up now.”

“Yes sir.”

Sehun went up and knocked on her door, no response. He knocked again, still no response. But, he can hear a music playing. Good thing he has a spare of key to her room, just in case something like this happens. He got the key and unlocked the door. He saw Hayoung sleeping. When he put down his bag, and walked closer to her, Hayoung is crying. And it shocked him.

‘Is she having a bad dream, why on earth she’s crying?’ he thought. He wiped her tears and slighty shook her so she could wake up. After a while, she finally woke up. Hayoung rubbed her eyes, when she saw Sehun infront of her, she somehow felt okay.

“Why are you here? Did you skip your classes?” She asked as she properly sat down on her bed.

“Nope, school ended. And ask why am I here?” Sehun smirked, that made Hayoung quite confused. “Why didn’t you tell me you’re sick, I could’ve visited you this morning and made you eat breakfast. Why didn’t you eat, you know your people here are worried about you and you even told them not to tell your parents. What if something happened to you!”

Hayoung sensed that he’s really pissed for not telling him, and he’s really concerned about her. She just chuckled, and Sehun raised his eyebrow. “What, you’re just going to laugh?”

“No, nothing. How about Hyerin, you’re supposed to be with her right, I mean you like her, you should do a move.” Hayoung felt heavy as she say those words to him.

“You know, that’s absurd. She has a bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter