Seventeen

First - My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung’s POV

3 months have passed, and everything went smoothly. Nobody knows except for my girlfriends knows about my ex-boyfriend. I always think about him, everyday, every hour, every minute. I can’t help but to miss him. I know why he broke-up with me, and I also know that it’s for the best for the both of us. Sometimes, I just lay in bed re-reading our text messages. My girlfriends did not even allow me, cause they said that I’m just going to miss him more. Well, they right though, but i can’t help it. I still love him and each day I just miss him.

There’s a space in my heart that is empty, those 3 months without him, that space in my heart is really lonely. But, something new came within those three months. Sehun and his friends. Sehun has been really nice to me. I really thought that he’s just a cold guy in the city, but he’s something else. I can say that we’re close friends already. We hang-out for like almost everyday, that’s why my friends think that there’s something going on between us. I explained to them that there’s none, we’re close friends, that’s all. And yes, our friends are also close to each other now, that’s why when both groups are together, it’s never quiet. And i love it, the way our friends get along so well.

Sehun would even sometimes treat me lunch or dinner and he even invites me to their home. To be honest, he’s very close to my parents and I’m very close to his parents. Twice or thrice a month, we will always have a dinner with them or with us. They even decided to make their companies to be business partners. Cool ey? In just 3 months, many things have happened.

Now, I’am at the library studying, because mid terms are coming. October is about to end and yet we still have exams, sigh. There are few people here in the library, and I bet they’re also the top students in class. I stood up from my chair and went to the math section. “Aha, found you little book!” I quietly said to myself, since I don’t want to disturb them. When I got back, I saw someone sitting beside my chair. From my view, I really can tell who it is. Sehun. I tapped his shoulder as I placed the book on the table and sitted.

“What brought you here? ”

“Naeun told me that you’re here, studying for mid terms. So, I decided if you could go with me, at the milkshake shop.”

“You surely know what makes me stop from studying huh.” I look at him with an impressive face. He knows that I can’t resist milkshakes. Like damn, milkshakes are everything. I’m very thankful to the person whoever started that.

Sehun raised his eyebrow “What?” pretending that he doesn’t know. I gave him the look, “Okay okay. C’mon Hayoung, mid terms are 1 week away, why are you even studying so early. Geez.” He rolled his eyes

I didn’t answer him. I just closed the books and put it back inside my bag, well except for the book i got few minutes ago. While I was fixing my things, I can sense that Sehun is smiling, so I turned to him.

“Happy now?” I said, as I close my bag

“Very!” He said enthusiastically. He got up from his seat and started pulling me, so we can leave the library quickly.

I held his forearm and made him release me. “Easy there pal, why in a hurry. Unless, you did something stupid and you’re running away from it.” I laughed as he gave me an unimpressive look. I slowly stopped laughing, “I was joking, omo.” He gave me an evil smirk and I just rolled my eyes

“Let’s go now. While there’s less people, you know that a lot of people will come after 5:30.” He’s right, after that time, a lot of people will come, I don’t know why. I just nodded and followed him.

While we’re heading out the school, as usual, his “fangirls” and my “fanboys” are looking at us like we killed someone, lol. Well, I’m used to it, and Sehun is also used to it. So we didn’t mind them and continued walking.

“You surely have a lot of fangirls out there.”  I said

“Well, I don’t care about them.” He said, as he puts his poker face – he will only put his poker face when he’s in school, except if he’s with us. The moment we reached the school gate and stepped out, he dropped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter