My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

The morning dawned bright and gay. It was a promise of wonderful happenings. Hae-hae began to stir in his sleep but felt something on top of him when he tried to shift his position. He slowly opened his eyes and blinked a few times to get his vision right. When his eyes finally adjusted to the surroundings, they fell onto the figure that was calmly sleeping and hugging him.

He quickly recognized who it was seeing the blonde hair of the guy and smiled. But then his eyebrows creased, ‘when did hyukkie get here? And why is he sleeping here?’ all his thoughts disappeared when eunhyuk tighten his hug on hae-hae.

Hae-hae chuckled a little at eunhyuk’s gesture and then he hugged eunhyuk’s waist with one of his arm and the other one eunhyuk’s hair. Hae-hae looked at eunhyuk lovingly and smiled seeing eunhyuk snuggled more to him when he his hair.

“I love you hyukkie..but… will you ever accept me?”Hae-hae asked eunhyuk with a quiet voice and a sad smile. He knows that eunhyuk have been through lot relationships but none of them lasted. And to add, eunhyuk’s parent always left him alone since he was a kid causing him to be lonely.

Eunhyuk’s parents are good and loving parents but they just don’t have the time to spend with eunhyuk because of their work. Hae-hae watched as all of this happens because he has been with eunhyuk since eunhyuk was 5 years old. His heart hurts when eunhyuk came to him and cried to sleep because of his loneliness.

That’s when hae-hae promised to himself to make eunhyuk happy even it’ll cost him his life. And that was the time Heechul knows about hae-hae’s feeling for eunhyuk and was waiting for the right time for him to act..

Heechul came closer to hae-hae and the sleeping boy. He hid his wings and sat on the bed looking at eunhyuk, wiping the tear stained face with his hands with a soft gaze. Without looking at hae-hae that was in eunhyuk’s hug, he asked “You’re starting to like him don’t you?” he pulled back after patting eunhyuk’s body to make the boy more comfortable in his sleep. Then he looked at hae-hae waiting for his answer.

Hae-hae was surprised by Heechul’s sudden appearance but nodded his head at the question nonetheless. Heechul smirked and stood up, “I guessed that’s all I needed to confirm. I’ll see what I can do for you in the future.”he gave hae-hae a meaningful smile and spread his wings back. In a second he disappeared from hae-hae’s sight.

Now, Hae-hae knows what Heechul meant back then and he’s grateful for the given chance.  He’s determined not to waste it and succeeds in his mission to make eunhyuk fall for him.

Hae-hae pov

As I was remembering the past while still hyukkie’s hair, I felt the figure on top of me starting to move. I removed my hand from his head and put them to join my other hand that was at his waist hugging him. I looked at him with a smile seeing how he wakes up from his sleep but he still didn’t realize that someone was hugging him. Hyukkie started to blink his eyes and rubbed them with a cute pout on his face.

I can’t help to giggle at the cute sight and said, “Good morning Hyukkie!” I felt him stiffen and slowly he lifted his head and looked at me making our faces only an inch away from each other. I give him a big smile making him blushed and looked away.

‘He’s so cute!’ I can’t hold myself anymore and kissed his pink cheek because of the blushing earlier. He widen his eyes cutely  as he felt my lips on his cheek and turned abruptly at me making no time for me to pull back. And uh-oh..

.

.

.

.

.

 Do you know what happens next?

.

.

.

We kissed..

.

.

.

On the LIPS!

___________________________________________

A/N:*kneeling, put hands together* I’m so sorry for not updating fo the last 2 days!!!!! >.<
I have an exam yesterday! That’s why I didn’t update! I promised I would update as many chapters as I can today… just pls don’t be mad at me…TT.TT

@yumi_96:i agree with you!! >.< i want his blonde hair back..T.T but i think it's permanent for now..

@arisa_loveskpop:it a she?? :O oh my! sorry for the mistake and you gave her 2 names?? haha :D i don't have anything against his new hair but i miss his blonde hair~T^T and here's your kiss! ;D

@Kokon_to_zai:kekeke^^ i know you'll find it weird about heechul being an angel..:p thank you for thinking it's sweet! >///< and i have to put hyukkie in a denial and confuse state..if not there's no fun to it right?? :p

as always! THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE!! :DD
pls comment about how the story flow and is the progress too fast?? if so i'm sorry! >.<