My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

The sun rays slips through the curtain and make its way to eunhyuk face. Eunhyuk stirred in his sleep and snuggled more to the source of heat and shoved his head more to hide from the sunshine. As he was hugging his dog tighter he felt weird as there is no feeling of fur but instead something soft and smooth. ‘Why is hae-hae suddenly feels different?’

Curious, eunhyuk opened his eyes slowly. Everything was still in a blur so he rubbed his eyes but he felt something on his waist. He looked at the spot and saw a hand there. All his movements stopped at that instant and his eyes followed where the hand goes to. And when it reached its stop he was welcome by a face that he’s not familiar with.

I guess you know what happened next. Eunhyuk widen his eyes and in a second, a scream was heard. “KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!” He pushed the man off of the bed and covers himself. “Wh-Who are you?”eunhyuk asked afraid. When he sees that the man is , he quickly closed his eyes and hid his face with both of his hands.

Hae-hae was still on the floor, winced a little because of the impact of falling. He looked at Eunhyuk and pouted. “Hyukkie, that hurt.. give me a popo like you always did when I’m hurt.”

‘W-What?? He wants me to kiss him?? But I don’t even know him??’ Eunhyuk slowly put his hands down and looked confusedly at the man in front of him. And suddenly his eyes caught something on the man’s neck.

It was hae-hae’s collar. “W-where did you get that?” Eunhyuk pointed at the collar “and where’s hae-hae?”he added.  He looked around the room to see if his dog was anywhere in sight but hae-hae wasn’t there. He then turned his attention to the man again waiting for an answer.

“Hyukkie,I am hae-hae! Don’t you recognize me?? Well I guess you don’t since I am a human now.” Hae-hae mumbled the last part. Before eunhyuk could talk, a light came from above and Heechul came and stand between the two. He glanced at hae-hae’s state and shook his head.

He then looked at eunhyuk, “May I take that for a while?” heechul looked at the blanket, grab it and throws at hae-hae. “Make yourself presentable before I begin to explain.” Hae-hae just smile sheepishly at heechul and covers himself with the blanket.

Eunhyuk that was there just stared with mouth opened as many thought crossed his mind now. ‘Who is this white guy? Why is he here? Why are they here???!! Is this really my home?? Did I go drink last night?? Wait, I never drank before??’

“Excuse me..can any of you explain to me what’s happening here? Who are you and who is he? Where’s my dog hae-hae?” eunhyuk asked as he can’t hold his curiosity anymore. Hae-hae and Heechul turn their attention to eunhyuk. Heechul cleared his throat before he begins.

“Well, I was getting to that part. I’m Heechul and I’m an angel if you can see these wings here..”he gestured his hand to his wings. “…and the man here is your dog Hae-hae.” Heechul tilted his head over to hae-hae. Eunhyuk looked at the white guy and then to the man that was sitting on the floor before looking at the white guy again, trying to process what was really happening.

“WHAT??!” Eunhyuk shouted dumbfounded. Heechul covered his ears as Eunhyuk shout. “Yah! You don’t need to shout! We’re both just right in front of you! Yes I’m an ANGEL and he’s your DOG!” Heechul shouted back at him. One thing that heechul can’t stand is when people are shouting.

Eunhyuk tried to calm himself down and after a while he can finally talk. “B-but..how c-could that be?? I don’t believe you.” Eunyuk stated. “Well, if you don’t believe him hyukkie..look into my eyes. You said you love to my eyes because it is like the ocean right?” Eunyuk stunned. ‘How could he know what I said to hae-hae?’

Before eunhyuk could think further, he saw that Hae-hae already stood up and walked towards him and sat on the bed facing him (yes donghae still have the blanket with him people..-__-). Eunhyuk looked deeply into hae-hae’s eyes and he could feel something familiar with that pair of eyes. Yes, it was the calmness when you looked into the sea as he always felt when he stares into hae-hae’s eyes. “H-Hae-hae..i-is this really you?” Eunhyuk asked still not believing.

He moved his right hand and touch hae-hae’s left cheek. “Yes hyukkie..it’s me.” Hae-hae smiled and touched  eunhyuk hand on his face. ‘How nice it is to feels eunhyuk warmth like this’ Hae-hae thought.

“Ehem!” Heechul coughed to get their attention. Eunhyuk pulls his hand from hae-hae’s face and blush while hae-hae frowned from the loss of contact. I guess that the cuddling from last night wasn’t enough for him.

“You guys can continue to being lovey dovey later.. and hae-hae, pls don’t give me  that look.. it’s irritating. You don’t want to annoy me do you?” Heechul smile evilly. Well, eventhough Heechul is an angel..he still can be cruel and in the angel world, no one dares to mess with him as he was one of the 2nd most powerful angel there.

Hae-hae quickly shook his head and smiled nervously at Heechul. “N-No!”

“That’s good then..now where were we? Ha…oh yes! Now we get it clear that I’m an angel and he’s your dog..”Heechul pointed at hae-hae, “..now I’m gonna tell you why I change him into a human.” Heechul crossed his arms over his chest and put all attention to eunhyuk. “Hyukjae, do you remember what you wished last night?” Eunhyuk was surprised about how the white guy knows his real name.

But he put it aside as he was more focus on the question. ‘Remember what I wished last night?’ he search his head trying to remember what he wished for and finally it hit him, “I wish you could be my lover hae-hae.. you’ll love me for who I am and forever right?”

His eyes widen and looked to the white guy and then to hae-hae. “It came true?” he said to hae-hae. “It came true?” he now asked heechul with his eyes still wide opened. “Yes it’s true. And I’m the one who made it. Look hyukjae, I’ve been with you for a long time and I saw all the things that happened in your life including the break ups.” Heechul stated.

Eunhyuk just listen quietly eventhough he feels weird that someone was watching him all the time. “And so, I’ve made a decision that for you to not suffer more heartbreaks,I turned your dog into a handsome human may I say so myself to be your lover.” Heechul smile to eunhyuk after he finished his sentence.

Eunhyuk stared at heechul dumbfounded again after hearing the whole thing. But then heechul smile fade as he continued, “But! We angels don’t do this without a condition.. so, the condition is if you never love him and never say that you love him as a lover in the next 3 months, he will turn back into a dog and will be taken away from you. But if you do have feelings for him and say that you love him, he will stay with you forever.”

Eunhyuk stiffened as many thoughts washed over him. ‘I need to love hae-hae as a human and a lover? If not he will be taken away from me?’ “I guessed that’s all you both need to know and I have other things to attend now. Until next time and goodbye.” Heechul smiled and spread his wings and flew away.

Eunhyuk was still shocked and not knowing what to do. He looked over at hae-hae and saw that he was calm and was smiling at him. But eunhyuk saw that there was something wrong with the smile.

“You know about this?? And you agreed eventhough there’s a chance you’ll leave me?” eunhyuk stared at hae-hae’s eyes. Hae-hae’s just nodded and smiled at him lovingly, “I know it but if I can heal your heart and make you happy for the next 3 months I don’t mind being taken away from you after that hyukkie.” Hae-hae said to him and eunhyuk eyes soften as his heart was touched hearing that.

“Hyukkie, this time might not be the right time for me to tell you this but I’ve been in love with you since the day that you found me alone in the rain. I was still a puppy at that time and you were just a little kid. But the way you get yourself wet for my sake makes me feels warm that day eventhough it was cold and raining. So Lee Hyukjae my master and saviour, I love you.. and as I promised last night, I will love you for who you are and forever.” With that, hae-hae went closer to eunhyuk and hugged him.

‘What should I do now?’ Eunhyuk bit his lips as he felt hae-hae hugged him tighter.

__________________________________

A/N:what should he do??^^

@avenge96: thanks so much for loving it!^^

@12_sung_i:now you know what happened..;)

@arisa_loveskpop:kekeke^^ i intentionally want to make leeteuk the angel but it is too common so i  make heechul the angel instead so more drama could be made..hehe..:p and eunhyuk is really surprised..:D

and to all the subscribers,commentors and even silent readers, thank you sooooooooooo much for reading this! :DD 

well if you want me to update frequently, as the other authors says, more comments means faster update! ;)

hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter~^^