My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

Hae-hae  already healed and went to scholl after a couple of days resting at home. And the day of the festival finally came and all the students were all busy setting up their class according to what they had planned. The gates to the school aren’t open yet to the public but there are people that already standing in front of it, waiting for it to be open. And most of the visitors are students from other schools.

Eunhyuk’s class was decorated with an English style café like Jaejoong’s café. The girls and the boys are all dress up as the girls were wearing a maid costume and the boys were wearing tuxedoes acting as a butler. But for eunhyuk and sungmin, they’re in charge of the food their class going to serve along with another three students at a small kitchen they made inside their class that was closed by curtains.

Eunhyuk and sungmin already made the cookies and cakes enough to last until noon and was resting after the whole morning preparing for the food. They were chatting with their girls classmates that was already finished changing into their maid uniform and complementing them about how they looked good in it.

But suddenly, their attention was diverted to the squealing outside the class and when they looked to their classroom door the boys from their class came in looking handsome in their suits making the girls classmates stunned as well as eunhyuk and sungmin.

“Omo! I didn’t think that they could look like this!”one of their classmates exclaimed. “Me too! I didn’t know that they could look so handsome!”another one squeal. Eunhyuk and sungmin face each other with a smile on their face and nodded their heads as if saying, ‘We have done the right choice!’

But the most thing that made eunhyuk frozen in his spot was when hae-hae walked into the class looking so hot in his uniform smiling at him handsomely. Eunhyuk’s heart was thumping faster as he saw hae-hae walked towards him and he could hear the girls beside him squealing and sungmin giving him a teasing smile from the corner of his eyes.

“Hyukkie..”hae-hae called him making eunhyuk snapped from his thoughts. ‘Why am I even thinking about him when he is in front of me?!’eunhyuk scolding himself but nonetheless blushing seeing the guy in front of him. “Y-Yes?”eunhyuk said trying to regain his composure but it isn’t working because he’s like being hypnotize by donghae. “How do I looked?”hae-hae asked with a smile.

Sungmin seeing eunhyuk that still wasn’t in his right mind smirk and leans closer to his ear and whisper, “Hot..”and unknowingly eunhyuk repeat it, “Hot..” hae-hae looked at eunhyuk with disbelieved eyes, “You said that I’m hot hyukkie?”hae-hae asked again and that made eunhyuk snapped out of his trance, “N-No! i-I said..that y-you.. were..err.. great! Yes! You looked great!”eunhyuk said nervously while sending a glare to sungmin who was chuckling along with the girls.

Hae-hae seeing eunhyuk nervous state and the blushing on the latter’s cheek, knew that he didn’t hear wrong. ‘Hyukkie said I looked hot!’he cheered in his mind and when to eunhyuk with a teasing smile. Eunhyuk seeing how hae-hae looked at him with that smile gulped as his heart started to hurt his chest from beating too fast. “Aww~ thanks for saying I looked HOT and great hyukkie…”hae-hae said emphasizing it and kissed eunhyuk cheek making the latter’s mouth agape.

Their classmates could only chuckled at the lover’s scene and eunhyuk that was looking down blushing. After that, their teacher came with a smile looking at how their classroom really turned into a café. “I see that you guys have done a good job and you guys look fantastic in the uniform!”their teacher complimented with a proud smile making her students smile too.

“The festival is going to get started in 10 minutes! I hope you guys will do well! I’ll be checking and helping you guys from time to time ok? Fighting!”the teacher cheered for them and left the classroom after that. The student did some last minute touch to the class and smile, satisfied of their work.

Eunhyuk was looking out of the window from their class seeing the school gates opened and he can’t help to feel excited and smile widely. Eunhyuk always love the festival. Hae-hae that saw eunhyuk was smiling can’t help but to smile also and moving closer to his hyukkie and kissed hyukkie on the cheek making the latter startled a little.

He knows that eunhyuk always like the festival because when he was a dog, eunhyuk would always come back from school and tell him all what happened there where he just bark as a sign that he understand. And now he can experience all of it with eunhyuk since he’s a human now. ‘But I have to let go of this form and hyukkie after the festival ends.. Stop thinking like that hae-hae! you have to make this one of the best memories for hyukkie!’hae-hae encouraging himself and lost in his own thoughts that he forgot eunhyuk was in front of him.

Eunhyuk was pouting at hae-hae because the latter just suddenly kissed him again. But then he saw hae-hae just stared out into space and was like thinking about something hard. He touched hae-hae’s cheek gently and gave hae-hae a worry look when the latter was back to reality. “Are you alright hae-hae? do you still feel hurt anywhere? Do you want to take a rest?”eunhyuk asked question after question.

Hae-hae seeing eunhyuk worrying after him smiled sweetly before holding tightly eunhyuk’s hand that was on his cheek, “I’m alright hyukkie.. no need to worry so much.. I was just thinking about something..”hae-hae said and eunhyuk relaxed. ‘So it wasn’t the injuries.. that’s good.. but what was hae-hae was thinking so deeply?’eunhyuk wonder.

“What are you thin—“before eunhyuk could finish his question, the front door of the classroom opened and some people came in. The students quickly stand up straight up straight with a smile and bow at them, “Welcome to Sapphire café!” and so donghae and eunhyuk didn’t manage to continue their conversation as the people kept coming in where eunhyuk need to be inside the kitchen and hae-hae serving the customers.

Eunhyuk sighed in his mind, ‘I’ll just ask him later..’eunhyuk said to himself and went into the kitchen where sungmin already standing there preparing the snack and started to help. The day continues as Eunhyuk’s class was seriously popular especially with the students from other school and they kept coming and coming without stopping. But the customers that came in was mostly high school girls which make someone irritated. And that someone was none other than Lee Hyukjae.

Eunhyuk was peeking through the curtains with a frowns on his face seeing how the girls flirt with hae-hae.

“Oppa, are you free after this?”

“Can I have your phoned number?”

“Where do you live?”

The last question really ticked eunhyuk off and was about to go out from the kitchen but then he heard hae-hae replied. Hae-hae gave them a smile and said, “I’m sorry but I’m not free after this since I want to go out with my lover, I don’t have a phone a phone and I’m living with my boyfriend so I can’t tell you where I live. So may I take your order? If you’re not here to eat then you are welcome to leave..”hae-hae still smiling at them while the girls were still shocked about what they just heard.

Feeling offended, the girls stood up from their seats and left the classroom not before giving hae-hae a glare. Hae-hae was sending them off with his smile and you could see that it was an irritated one and sighed when they’re out of sight. He then looked at the kitchen and gave eunhyuk a smile and a wink making the latter blush and went inside the kitchen again. You thought hae-hae didn’t ntice that eunhyuk was peeking at him? then you thought wrong. Hae-hae realized that eunhyuk has been looking at him since the class was filled with mostly girls and he somehow could feel that eunhyuk was jealous?

But hae-hae just shrugged of the thoughts because he doesn’t want his heart to hope too much. Seeing that eunhyuk already went inside the kitchen hae-hae put again a smile on his face, ready to serve the other customers and luckily it’s guys this time.

Inside the kitchen, eunhyuk was blushing but nonetheless smiling while continuing his work and that doesn’t left unnoticed from sungmin’s sight. He knows that his bestfriend is jealous of the girls flirting with donghae a moment ago but now he’s blushing and smiling. ‘Something must’ve happened out there just then..’Sungmin suspected and decided to asked eunhyuk, “Hey hyukkie, you’re not jealous anymore? What happened?”sungmin asked and eunhyuk stopped smiling looking at sungmin with wide eyes, ‘A-Am I too obvious?’he asked himself.

“W-Why did you say that I’m jealous? I-I’m not jealous..”eunhyuk tried to denied but sungmin just gave him a look before saying, “Yeah right.. if checking on your boyfriend every 1 minute and cursing silently when some girls are flirting with him then what is it?”Sungmin irked his eyebrow at eunhyuk who was now blushing madly. He didn’t know that sungmin noticed what he’s doing! And to add their other classmates that were given the same task as them was giggling hearing their conversation. It is really embarrassing!

“A-Alright.. I tell you what happened..”eunhyuk gave in and sungmin smiled like he won a lottery. But before eunhyuk culd even speak, suddenly their classmate,Suzy came in with Min holding her and put her on a chair. Suzy’s face was so pale making the people inside the kitchen worry. “What happened?”Sungmin asked as he and eunhyuk came nearer and to have a look at Suzy bringing water for her. Eunhyuk forehead furrowed in worry seeing his classmates like this.

“I don’t know.. she suddenly collapse while serving the customer.. I think she said about something not having her breakfast. And as I know, suzy will have gastric if she doesn’t eat on time..”Min explained and Sungmin and Eunhyuk nodded their heads.

But then sungmin said, “Suzy will need to rest so who will replace her?”and they all started thinking even eunhyuk. Then a smile or more to a smirk appeared on sungmin’s face and he then looked at eunhyuk giving eunhyuk a creepy smile making eunhyuk gulped. “Hyukkie~”Sungmin called him. “Y-Yes..?”Eunhyuk replied stuttering. “You’re gonna replace Suzy!”sungmin exclaimed making eunhyuk widen his eyes. “What! Why?!”eunhyuk shouted. “Because I said so..”Sungmin said casually and grab the spare maid uniform he brought. Thank goodness that he brought a spare.

“Here!”he gave the uniform to eunhyuk, “Go to the bathroom and change fast!”sungmin shoo him. eunhyuk tried to protest but fail. With a heavy heart eunhyuk hold the uniform to his chest and quickly walk out from the classroom before anyone could ask him where he was going.

Hae-hae couldn’t go and run after him because he was serving a customer and it would be rude if he just leave them so he just hope eunhyuk was fine.

***

Eunhyuk already finished changing and looked himself through the mirror of the bathroom and he can’t believe that he actually fit into the maid dress. He adjusted the headband on his blonde hair and gave himself a fighting cheered.

He breath out and walked out of the bathroom looking down and sometimes pulling he short maid skirt down when he’s walking.’Why is this skirt short?!’ he complained in his mind. Along the way, he heard whistles from the boys making him walk faster and finally arrives at the classroom. Hae-hae was begin to worry since eunhyuk was gone quite for a long time and was about to ask sungmin where eunhyuk went when suddenly someone enter the classroom and his eyes widen to see who is was.

“H-Hyukkie?”hae-hae said slowly to himself surprised seeing eunhyuk in the maid uniform. Eunhyuk walk toward the kitchen with his cheeks red from the staring he was given by the customers and looking down. He was about to enter the kitchen when somebody held his wrist making him face the person. Luckily it was hae-hae. “W-Why are you wearing this hyukkie?”hae-hae asked him looking him up and down.

The moment he saw eunhyuk walk into the classroom in the dress, his heart started to beat faster. Eunhyuk was just beautiful and cute at the same time, not to mention y. When he saw how the guys looking at him like they were stripping him, hae-hae was glaring at each of them as his blood boiled. And seeing eunhyuk this up close in the dress just making him feel wanting eunhyuk for himself and away from everyone eyes.

“S-Suzy fainted and Sungmin told me I need to replaced her..”eunhyuk explained and hae-hae frowned. “But why must it be you?”hae-hae asked unsatisfied and at that moment sungmin came out from the kitchen, “Because I want too..”he said to hae-hae and handed eunhyuk a pen and a notebook to take the orders. “Now go and serve!”sungmin push eunhyuk to the tables.

“B-But—“hae-hae tried to reasoned with sungmin but sungmin just give him a firm ‘NO’. Hae-hae could only sighed continue his work while glancing at eunhyuk who was shyly serving the customers. Sungmin entered the kitchen and a chuckle escaped from his mouth, “Hehe..Now we will see how donghae when he’s jealous.

***

The café was now only slightly crowded and the sales they’re making beyond their expectation. Eunhyuk was serving a group of boys which were looking at him up and down making him uncomfortable. “M-May I take your order?”eunhyuk said preparing his notebook for their orders.

They gave eunhyuk a smirk and one of them slips his hand around eunhyuk’s waist making him tense. “I heard that there’s a cute waitress in this class-café and it really is true.. you’re cute.. and you’re even a guy right?”the guy said to eunhyuk. From when eunhyuk became one of the waitress, guy customers that he serve do flirt with him but this one is much worse than the previous ones.

“L-Let go of me!”eunhyuk said and struggle to break free but no avail. The guy didn’t listen and his friends even began to touch him now. Donghae hearing eunhyuk little scream abruptly change his attention to eunhyuk and his eyes darken seeing someone else touching his hyukkie. He left the customer he’s serving and went straight to the table where eunhyuk is. He had enough watching all those guys flirting with eunhyuk. Eunhyuk is Hae-hae’s and Hae-hae’s only!

As soon as he arrived at the table he punch the first guy that touch eunhyuk and pulled eunhyuk into his embraced making eunhyuk surprised. “This guy here is mine understand… Don’t you ever touch him again!”hae-hae said with deep dark voice and a menacing smile. The guy that was punched quickly get out from the class with his friends.

Eunhyuk looked at hae-hae who was looking at him seriously and tried to say something. “Hae-hae i—“ before he could even finish, hae-hae suddenly pulled his neck and crash his lips onto eunhyuk making eunhyuk widen is eyes. But slowly, he started to close his eyes and responded to the kiss. Hae-hae pulled away and stared into eunhyuk eyes deeply, “Don’t let anyone touch you except me hyukkie.. you’re mine..”hae-hae said sternly and hug eunhyuk again. Suddenly the class was full of cheers making eunhyuk blush. “Yeah!! Way to go donghae!! Show them who’s the boss!!”

“Protect eunhyuk, donghae!!”

“You should have punched him more!!”

And with that, the whole class laughed with the last remark with eunhyuk blushing on hae-hae’s chest and hae-hae which finally calmed down and laughing with them.

____________________________________________________________

A/N:did you guys waited long for the update? Mianhae..:( I’m busy with work and all..

I hope you guys like this chapter and I can see that all of you are frustrated with the last chapter..:p

Kekeke^^ I hope this chapter made it up to you guys..:)

And to the new readers and subbers, thank you very much for stopping by to read this crappy story of mine! :DD

Kamsahamnida~ :)))

THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING,READING AND SUBSCRIBING EVERYONE!! :DD

LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!!!<333