My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

Eunhyuk and hae-hae were sitting on a bench at the park enjoying their ice cream, chocolate vanilla for hae-hae and strawberry for eunhyuk of course. Hae-hae already finished and was glancing at eunhyuk with a smile as he watch the latter eating his strawberry ice cream. Hae-hae noticed there’s a little ice cream at the corner of eunhyuk’s lips and that made a mischievous grin appeared on his face as he thought of something.

After eunhyuk finished eating, he leans over to the latter that was still in his own world because of the sweet taste of the strawberry ice cream. Eunhyuk was still oblivious to what hae-hae was gonna do to him but not until a hand cupping his face and the next thing he knew he felt something the corner of his mouth making him stunned in his seat. Not to mention his eyes were big as saucers now.

He saw what hae-hae did to him and want to scold him but nothing came out from his mouth. Instead, his heart was beating fast as blood started rush to his face. And hae-hae who was staring at him with a handsome teasing smile isn’t helping him one bit!

To hide his embarrassment, he hit hae-hae’s right arm but not that hard, “Y-Yah! H-how dare you do that to me here!”eunhyuk snapped at him  and looked around if there’s people that saw what just happened. Luckily there were only kids busy playing there and eunhyuk sighed in relief.

Hae-hae just laughed it off earning a glare from the blonde but he just ignore it and pinched the latter’s cheek and peck his lips. He smiled at eunhyuk and looked at the latter lovingly, ‘I love you hyukkie..’ he said repeatedly in his heart.

“You’re just too adorable hyukkie! I can’t help to kiss you everytime, every minute and every second hyukkie..” I want to have as many memories of you before I go…

Hearing what hae-hae said was enough to make eunhyuk’s heart thumping like crazy. Eunhyuk looked down hiding his blushing face as hae-hae just chuckled at eunhyuk’s cute actions. Hae-hae thought that he should stopped teasing the blonde now eventhough he likes to see eunhyuk blushing. But when he remembered the incident in the changing room, his heart stings as he doesn’t want to see his hyukkie cried again and most of all, cried because of him..

Hae-hae closed his eyes and sighed as he remembered how eunhyuk face when he cried that time. It just breaks his heart. He shook his head to clear his mind and calm his heart. Eunhyuk who heard hae-hae sighing and hearing nothing else wondered why the latter was doing that. Eunhyuk raised his head to look at hae-hae that was sitting next on his left side but was welcomed not by a happy face, but a sad one or more specifically pained.

Eunhyuk heart grew worry at the sight and touch hae-hae’s right hand with his left one softly making the brunette opened his eyes and looked at him. Eunhyuk stared  at those eyes which seems sad and furrowed his eyebrows, “Hae-hae,are you alright?”eunhyuk asked concern and worry could be traced in his voice.

Hae-hae quickly put on a smile hearing eunhyuk’s tone. He knew the latter was worried about him. He caressed eunhyuk’s right cheek with his thumb, still smiling gently, “I’m fine hyukkie.. Don’t worry.. it’s just that I remembered the time when you cried in the changing room. And it was because you were hurt that I tease you so much. You cried because of me.. I don’t want to see you cry again.. ever..”hae-hae truthfully said what’s playing on his mind with a caring and gentle voice to eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk looked at the man in front of him with a soft gaze, ‘Why are you sighing because of me hae-hae? why is it that your face in pain because of remembering something about what that pains me? why do you love me so much hae-hae?’ eunhyuk want to ask all these questions that were playing inside his mind but he can’t say anything because his heart was full..full of hae-hae’s love for him..

Hearing what hae-hae said just then just made him fell deeper and deeper for latter. He can’t express how he feels for hae-hae anymore. There’s not any word that can describe it. Eunhyuk touched hae-hae’s hand that was at his cheek with his right one and felt himself moving closer and closer to hae-hae but he’s not stopping because it is what he wants. And not a moment later, their lips finally connected.

Hae-hae was of course surprised by eunhyuk action, but seeing eunhyuk in front of him, eyes closing as he kisses him made him to closed his eyes and respond to the kiss pressing his lips onto the blonde. The happiness hae-hae felt was beyond words because for eunhyuk to kiss him by his own will is very rare. Thinking that, hae-hae heart fluttered and smiled into the kiss.

The kiss was just lips touching to each other but what special about it is the love they have for each other just it isn’t expressed by words. They stayed in that position for a moment and then pulled away revealing a blushing eunhyuk and a happily grinning hae-hae, smiling from ear to ear.

 They didn’t say anything after that as they were enjoying the moment of silence with the wind blowing softly. Hae-hae then realized that it was getting late and they should get home now. He slips his hand through eunhyuk’s and smiled when the latter decided to looked up to him. “Let’s go home now hyukkie.. it’s getting late..”hae-hae said and eunhyuk who was still blushing just nodded his head to hae-hae’s words.

The act was so cute seeing eunhyuk nodding like a kid with his cheeks flushed that hae-hae can’t help to kiss them which only made eunhyuk gasped and stared at the culprit wide eye. Hae-hae just looked at his stunned hyukkie innocently before standing up like nothing happened and tugged on eunhyuk’s hand, “Let’s go home hyukkie..”hae-hae said for the second time. But seeing no respond from eunhyuk, his playful smile appeared again.

He bend his body to be the same eye level as eunhyuk who was still sitting and said, “Or you want to kiss you again?” Eunhyuk snapped  out of his trance hearing hae-hae and quickly stood up. But unfortunately, he hit hae-hae making him fell to the ground on his . “Oww~”Hae-hae winced in pain and rubbing his , pouting at eunhyuk. Eunhyuk widened his eyes and quickly kneeled down beside him and helped the latter stood up.

Eunhyuk frantically looked at hae-hae’s arms and legs to see if there are any injuries on him. “Omo hae-hae! I’m so sorry! Are you hurt anywhere?”eunhyuk asked nervously as he still looking if hae-hae is hurt anywhere. Hae-hae gaze soften as he looked at eunhyuk actions. Oh how he wish that eunhyuk doing this is because the latter care and love him. But he knows eunhyuk doing this nt because the latter love him as a lover but as what he is before, a dog..

Although he’s touched by what eunhyuk is doing, he still wants to tease the worried blonde. “I’m hurt hyukkie~”hae-hae whined with his lips jutted out and formed a cute pout trying to get eunhyuk’s attention. Eunhyuk abruptly stop checking hae-hae and looked straight at the brunette with a worried looked, “Where?”he asked.

“Here..”hae-hae pointed at his lips and. Eunhyuk looked at hae-hae confused but immediately knew that he’s being played again. He felt his blood starting to boil and with a frowning face, he hit hae-hae’s arm a little bit hard than before and walk away without saying anything or even looking back. “That erted dog! always taking advantages!”eunhyuk mumbled to himself, frustrated still wearing a frown. Just a while ago the guy was making him feel in cloud nine with his sweet words and the next thing he knows, the latter is teasing him again.

Eunhyuk just groaned in frustration as he walked away. Hae-hae on the other hand was rubbing his left arm that eunhyuk hit. The way eunhyuk hit him isn’t that hard but it still stings a little. Instead on wincing in pain, hae-hae was chuckling to himself because from where he’s standing, he can see that eunhyuk was muttering to himself with a frown on his face. He knows that eunhyuk is mad at him but he knows that the latter isn’t mad at him like the time in the changing room.

He could see that these past weeks eunhyuk can never be mad at him for such a long time. He try to think why but there’s only one reason for it but..he doesn’t want to get his hopes up. Hae-hae smiled as he knew how to make up to the eunhyuk. He quickly move from and his spot and in a second, he catches up to eunhyuk and slips his hand through the latter’s hand.

Eunhyuk was startled and stopped his cursing towards hae-hae. Hae-hae just smile sweetly at eunhyuk before he brought intertwined hands to his lips and kissed his hyukkie’s hand. He then looked at eunhyuk softly still wearing that smile, “I’m sorry to have made you mad with my actions earlier hyukkie..i just want to hug and kiss and do all the things I can with you.. and that’s all because I love you so much hyukkie! I really do.. so do you forgive me?”hae-hae asked with a hopeful voice as caressed eunhyuk’s hand that he was holding.

He was saying those words not just because he badly wants eunhyuk to forgive him but he just want to take the chance to tell eunhyuk how much and deep his love is for his hyukkie. Hearing hae-hae saying those words, how can he stay mad at the man who’s looking at him with those hopeful puppy eyes. ‘Damn those eyes!’ eunhyuk curse silently inside his head.

Eunhyuk’s lips ALMOST formed a smile but he held it in and still looking at hae-hae, frowning. “I forgive you..”eunhyuk’s voice trails off and hae-hae was about to smile until eunhyuk continued his words but with a smile this time, “I forgive you..but! you need to treat me to strawberry cake tomorrow!”

Hae-hae blinked his eyes a few times at the smiling hyukkie before a laugh escaped from his mouth. Eunhyuk is just too adorable! Eunhyuk pouted seeing the guy in front of him laughing his off, ‘Does he want me to forgive him or not?!’

Seeing eunhyuk sour face, hae-hae quickly stopped laughing but a smile was still playing on his lips. He gave the blonde a kiss on the cheek as an apology for laughing, “I’ll treat you to as many strawberry cake you want hyukkie.. but for now let’s just go home now ne..”hae-hae said smiling and eunhyuk just nodded his head again not being able to speak because eventhugh hae-hae have been kissing him countless times now, he still blushed everytime it happen.

He just followed hae-hae who had begun walking towards their home. The way back was silent but a comfortable one with a grinning hae-hae and a smiling eunhyuk even if he’s looking down on the road. Suddenly something about the festival popped into hae-hae’s mind. Why the students were so excited about the festival eventhough it is held every year? So he decided to ask his hyukkie about it.

He turned his face to look at eunhyuk who was still looking down at the road. A smile crept onto his face at the sight of eunhyuk who was still blushing. He thought of teasing him but just pass it off this time and continued what he trying to do earlier.

They were still walking with hands intertwined with each other as hae-hae began to speak, “Hyukkie, why is it that our classmate is so excited about the festival?”Eunhyuk finally looked up and looked at hae-hae who was looking at the front, “Well they are excited for the festival but what they are really excited about is the ball on the last day of the festival. As the festival will be held for 3 days, the ball will take place on the night of the third day.. And there’s a myth in the school that if someone were to confess to their crush that night, his or her love will be accepted and they will live together forvever.. there’s also said that they will be given by something magical a present that will symbolize their love for eternity..”eunhyuk explained to hae-hae who was listening intensely.

Hae-hae nodded his head meaning that he understood everything that eunhyuk said just now. When eunhyuk was explaining all of this, something triggers inside his mind with a smile slowly make its way to his lips, ‘Now I know the right time to confess to hae-hae!’

Hae-hae on the other hand was smiling sadly. His heart was in pain and was sinking down into a deep dark and black hole that never have its end. The night of the ball is his last day as a human with eunhyuk. He didn’t want to go but what can he do? Like what he said to eunhyuk for the first time that he became a human, he doesn’t mind if he’s taken away from eunhyuk if he can make the one he loves happy for the 3 month he’s with him. And what’s important, he’ll love eunhyuk forever and ever..

The two was oblivious of each other feelings that time to notice there’s something wrong because they are idiots.. Idiots in love.. A smile was on their faces but with hidden meaning. One was sad, while one was happy.. are they going to have a happy ending? Their hands that hold tightly to one another is the answer to all..

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N:another chapter updated!^^ it’s my offday today and I decided to update..:) is this chapter sad?! if it is, i'm sorry!! i didn't mean to make it sad!! >///<

But sorry I’m posting it so late!>.< my sister was here in my room and I can’t write it since she doesn’t know I write fanfic.. if she knows, she’ll tease me forever I tell you!!!

Well I hope you guys like this chapter! :) 

one more thing! this fic will end in 4-6 chapters more i think..^^'

@yumi_96: yes i'm happy i'm quitting because i will not feel guilty anymore as i can update frequently for you guys! :D kekeke^^

for new readers,subbers and commentors thank you so much for wanting to read this little story of mine!^^*bows*

i've never expected to see 140 subscribers for this story..O.O you guys are AWESOME!! :DD and don't worry too much! this story is going to have a happy ending~

p/s: Mommy and Daddy?! is my new fic that i'm gonna start when i ended tthis fic..:) hope you guys can stop by and read~^^

well..THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING,COMMENTING AND READING EVERYONE!! :DD

LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!!<3 :))