My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

Eunhyuk woke up feeling a slight headache. He groaned and tried to adjust his eyes. He looked at the surrounding and he guessed that he was in the school infirmary smelling the scent of medicines around him.

‘But why am I here??’ he tried to remember and then he thought he dreamt about hae-hae coming to his school as a student. He chuckled to himself for dreaming such a thing. No way that hae-hae would go to his school right?

Suddenly the door opened revealing someone he never expected making him froze. The person came in and walk to him with his brows crossed and worried could be seen on his face. He then asked, “Are you alright hyukkie?? Why did you faint in class??”

That person.. guess who it is? It’s of course his ‘dog’ hae-hae. Eunhyuk eyes widen seeing the person in front of him, ‘The dream is real?? It’s true?? Then…OMG!!’Eunhyuk then started to remember what happened before he fainted…

FLASHBACK

Eunhyuk came into the classroom holding the lunch box in his hand and went straight to his seat after bowing to the teacher for his lateness attending the class. Just as eunhyuk was seated, hae-hae came in wearing a stupid smile and when their eyes met, eunhyuk can’t help to blush and looked away remembering that it was he who initiated the kiss or the peck on the lips.

After bowing to Mrs. Kim,hae-hae apologized because he was late. Mrs. Kim gave him a stern look at first but then she just smile at him saying it was ok. Mrs. Kim, is a middle age woman and kind of motherly like. So the students like her very much.

“So Donghae, I guessed that you wouldn’t mind sharing things about yourself for the classmates to know you better right??”Mrs. kim said to hae-hae. Hae-hae smiled,“Of course it’s ok Mrs. Kim. I wouldn’t mind at all!”Hae-hae then turned towards the class giving them his charming smile which of course the girls squeal because of it.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Donghae imnida. Nice to meet you guys and I hope that we can be friends. So what do you guys want to know about me??”Hae-hae introduced himself to the class. Eunhyuk looked at hae-hae and can’t help to smile seeing him adapt fast about the things he thought him. Eunhyuk nodded his head slightly, as if proud to know that all his hard work isn’t wasted. But then his smile faded as he wonders from whom hae-hae got the Lee Donghae name from.

Ignoring the thought he go back to reality and saw many students in the class raised their hands in the air in the especially the girls making eunhyuk pouted a little. ‘I know that he’s handsome.. but he didn’t need to show that side of him!’Eunhyuk remembering the smile hae-hae gave to the students.

Hae-hae looked over the class and gestured his hand for the girl from the second row to ask him a question.The girl quickly asks when she was picked, “Can we call you ‘hae’ Donghae-shi??”

“Err..”Hae-hae looked at eunhyuk as if asking permission because only eunhyuk can call him that. Eunhyuk just looked at him back blankly not knowing why hae-hae was looking at him. Hae-hae then looked again to the girl then answer the girl, “Sorry..but you can’t..”Hae-hae gave her an apologetic smile.

“But why?”another girl asked. “Well..because only my lover could call me that.”hae-hae answered back shyly while scratching the back of his head. The girls think that hae-hae behaviour is cute! But the statement was making eunhyuk feel the temperature rise all of the sudden and making him uncomfortable in his seat.

“So does that mean you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend Donghae-shi??”another student asked. Well, that question wasn’t an awkward one because it’s normal now to see same couple these days. Hae-hae chuckled at the question, “It’s a guy..” hae-hae said simply and making the girls pouted and sighed because they don’t have a chance to get close to Hae-hae anymore. But the guys at the classroom now eyed him with interest. Because some of them are gay too you might say..

Mrs. Kim chuckled lightly and shook her head at her students behaviour. “So can you tell who he is??”another question was asked to hae-hae. Hae-hae mischievously smiled at them and said, “You guys know him.”making the students sat up straight at their seats forgetting their disappointment earlier and surprised at the sudden statement. Eunhyuk gulped and started to panic, ‘Don’t say it!!’ he screamed in his head hoping that hae-hae would get the message, but oh.. not a chance.

“Who?” a student asked making eunhyuk breath hitched. Hae-hae then turn his head to him making eunhyuk’s heart stopped working and said, “Lee Hyukjae or as you guys know Eunhyuk!” Hearing that,Eunhyuk fainted.

END FLASHBACK

Eunhyuk looked at hae-hae, ‘OH LORD! HOW AM I GONNA GET THROUGH THIS!!!’ he screamed with all his heart in his mind.

___________________________________________________

A/N:This I surprised you guys when Eunhyuk say that it was a dream?? Hehehehe…:P

@Ochii8386:aww..thanks for saying that!>.<*hugs*  and yes he is one hell of a sweet talker! XD you're welcome dear~^^

@luvlalaland:haha :D yes he did!^^ and thanks for saying the chap not a crap!>.< *hugs*

@jangkhunyounghunny:thank you for supporting this story! :D and updated!^^

@crazy_gurl:really!!?? >.< thank you!!!

@kaylalovesworld:haha :D yup he did!^^

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, SUBSCRIBING, AND READING EVERYONE!!^^

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAP!

LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!!! :)))