My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

Eunhyuk was just staring at hae-hae since the time he came to the infirmary making hae-hae more worried than ever. Eunhyuk didn’t answer any of the questions asked by him. Who doesn’t worry when someone being unresponsive towards you right??

Hae-hae asked eunhyuk again for the nth, “Hyukkie,are you alright?? Why did you faint at the classroom??” He slowly eunhyuk’s hair and that seems to make eunhyuk come back to reality. Hae-hae sighed in relief and slowly smiled towards eunhyuk. Eunhyuk blinked his eyes a few time before a slight colour of pink could be seen by hae-hae on eunhyuk’s cheeks.

Eunhyuk as if knows that his face was heating turned his face to the other side so that hae-hae couldn’t see it. ‘He asked why did I fainted??!! It was his fault!!’ Hae-hae frowned at eunhyuk action, ‘Why did he turn away from me? And why is his face red?’

He wondered to himself why, but then he remembered what he did in the classroom. He chuckled to himself and slowly smirked understanding what’s happening. He looked over at eunhyuk who was still looking at the other side and slowly sat on the bed and bends himself towards eunhyuk’s face.

He kissed the rosy pink cheek making eunhyuk widen his eyes and quickly sat up on the bed. Lucky for him that hae-hae already pulls back from being so close to his face preventing another accidental kiss to happened.

“W-What are you doing hae-hae??”eunhyuk touched his kissed cheek. Hae-hae just looked at him innocently blinking his eyes, “What? I just kissed my lover. Is that wrong?”Hae-hae answering eunhyuk question and eunhyuk swear that hae-hae just smirked after that!

‘This erted dog!’

“Yah! How can you do that here?? It’s school for god sake!”Eunhyuk retorted. “So..i can do this to you at home then??”Hae-hae moved closer to eunhyuk with a teasing smile. “i-i…d-didn’t..m-mean..i-it l-like that!”Eunhyuk stutters as he watched hae-hae getting closer to him.

He gulped, ‘Are we gonna kiss again?!’ He shut his eyes waiting for the kiss. A few seconds pass by but he didn’t felt anything on his lips and heard a faint laugh. He quickly opened his eyes and saw that hae-hae was trying to hold his laugh with his hand on his mouth.

Eunhyuk pouted, ‘How dare he trick me!’ He crossed his hands over his chest and looked away from hae-hae. He was mad because he was tricked but mostly he was mad because he felt disappointed that hae-hae didn’t kiss him.

“Hyukkie..”Hae-hae called for eunhyuk after he finally stopped laughing but a smile still on his face. Eunhyuk just ignore him. Hae-hae called him again and slightly going closer to Eunhyuk but Eunhyuk didn’t notice at all since he face the other way and to absorbed in being mad. “Hyukkie..”hae-hae called again and now he really is close to eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk that finally felt there’s a presence beside him, turned around and was suddenly pulled into a hug by hae-hae. Eunhyuk was surprised so he just let himself be hug by hae-hae. When he heard what hae-hae said after that, all what he was feeling before disappeared  and was replaced with a fuzzy one.

“Please don’t be mad hyukkie.. you know that I do all of this to you because I love you right? I didn’t mean to upset you in any way.. I only want you to be happy.. I tease you because I love to see the pout on your face because it’s adorable.. not because I want to see you mad..” hae-hae pulled away from the hug but his hand was holding eunhyuk’s arm and one hand lifted eunhyuk’s chin.

He looked into eunhyuk’s eyes with a loving gaze,“Don’t get it the wrong way alright? I do it because I love you Lee Hyukjae..”He smiled sweetly making eunhyuk looked away from his gaze and blushed. Eunhyuk nodded his head slightly making hae-hae chuckled.

“See?? This is why I love seeing you like this.. you’re so adorable!”Hae-hae pinched his cheeks making eunhyuk winced in pain. Eunhyuk slapped hae-hae hands from his face and pouted while rubbing his sore cheeks, “You said you love me but you’re hurting me??”

Hae-hae just chuckled lightly before giving eunhyuk an apologetic smile. He remove eunhyuk’s hand and replaced with his instead to decrease the soreness. “Sorry hyukkie.. you’re just too cute!”Eunhyuk just glare at him making hae-hae laughed chuckled and kissed eunhyuk’s cheek again.

Eunhyuk widen his eyes and looked unbelievably at hae-hae before shouting at him. But for sure, the the pain on his cheeks disappeared after the kiss from hae-hae and so is the loneliness in his heart little by little..

__________________________________________

A/N:hope you guys like this chapter!! :DD  

@yumi_96:yup! just because of that!! :DD

@luphae8692:glad to know that you're enjoying the story! :) and updated!^^

@Ochii8386:haha :D you're welcome dear~^^

@azaChiaki:lol! here's more for you~^^

@arisa_loveskpop:hahahah!! i love your comments!! XD

@kaylalovesworld:that's donghae for ya! :D and who wouldn't! XD

@Snufkin:it sure will~ :DD

@crazy_gurl:updated! :DD

@Shizah_Eunhae041529:updated! ^O^

THANKS FOR COMMENTING,SUBSCRIBING AND READING EVERYONE!! :DD

LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!!!!! :))))