Final (Part 2-Ending)

My Lover is a ....?!

 

A/N:Just continue reading it from the last chapter!

________________________________________________________________________________

Eunhyuk was startled by Sungmin suddenly shouting at him like that. Was he being too obvious? He asked himself that question. ‘Of course you are you pabo!! You’ve been sighing and lifeless this whole day!’

Eunhyuk sighed before looking at sungmin, “I-I’m scared Minnie..”eunhyuk said and with that Sungmin stern expression soften. “About what?”he asked. “A-About hae-hae leaving me.” ‘So my assumptions were right’

“What makes you think like that hyukkie?”sungmin asked in full of concern seeing his friend’s expression was so solemn. “I had a dream Minnie.. a nightmare.. hae-hae left me alone..forever..”and a tear escaped from eunhyuk’s eye. The feeling of hae-hae leaving him was so real that he feels like it was reality. Not a dream at all.

Sungmin seeing his friend cry cupped eunhyuk’s face with both of his hands and gave eunhyuk a small smile, “Then hyukkie, confess to him if you don’t want him to leave you.. have you forgotten that he only have 3 months to make you say I love you to him? and today is his last day hyukkie.. the last day..”eunhyuk’s heart stopped and his mind went blank.

‘T-Today is hae-hae’s last day with me..? The last day he’ll be by my side..? NOO!!!!’ eunhyuk have been so happy with hae-hae always smile at him, making him blush,making him smile, making him laugh and making his heart flutter in happiness. And the most importantly, made him feel what true love is that he forgot the promise he made with Heechul. The 3 months promise.

“N-No! I don’t want hae-hae to leave Minnie! I need him! I love him Minnie! What should I do?!”eunhyuk was shaking thinking what happened in his dream would come true. Sungmin looked at eunhyuk shake the latter’s body so that he would think straight again. “Then confess to him you idiot like how you plan!”sungmin shouted and that made eunhyuk remembered about he wanted to confess at the ball.

‘Yes the ball!! But I forgot to prepare..everything?!!’eunhyuk shouted inside his head. Sungmin seeing eunhyuk struck face knew what his friend was thinking. So he stood up and put his hands on his hips,“I know I couldn’t count on you with something like this!”he said or actually yelled at eunhyuk which made eunhyuk flinched. But then he smiled, “But don’t be worry hyukkie! I’m gonna help you!”he said and untie his apron and put it on the counter. He grab eunhyuk hand and pulled him out of the kitchen and out of the class but not before yelling, “I’m going to take Hyukkie to my home to prepare him for the ball Donghae! And I’ll text Kyuhyun to go with you..”and disappeared from hae-hae and their other classmates sights. “What just happened?”hae-hae muttered to himself dumbfounded.

***

Sungmin’s house 3 hours later~

Eunhyuk was handsomely dressed in a white tux that showed more of his smooth, white milky skin and those plump lips of his. Sungmin was applying make up to his face but more to his eyes  to cover the puffiness. Along the make over, Sungmin made eunhyuk tell him how did the dream go and when he heard it, he knew why his friend was so down that day. ‘If I were in eunhyuk’s place and being separated from kyuhyun like that.. I don’t know what I’ll do..’Sungmin thought after hearing the dream until it ends.

After the long 3 hours, the clock shown that it was 7p.m now. And that only left Sungmin with 2 hours to get ready. Sungmin ran frantically in his room, grabbing things and went inside the bathroom leaving eunhyuk chuckled.

Eunhyuk looked himself at the mirror, “Wow.. I really look different.. and Minnie done a good job with the make up..”eunhyuk said as he looked at his eyes where he couldn’t see the puffiness anymore. Eunhyuk exhaled as he put on a determined face, “You can confess to hae-hae eunhyuk! Fighting!”eunhyuk cheered and start practicing the way to confess to hae-hae..

***

Hae-hae looked at himself in the mirror and sighed. He looked at his reflection in the mirror, “Heechul hyung is really nice giving me such a good human body..”he said and chuckled lightly before his eyes caught the ring necklace around his neck and twirling it with his fingers. “But it doesn’t matter what form I am as long as I can express my love to hyukkie..”he smiled a small smile and kissed the ring before tucking it inside his white shirt.

He stood up from the make up table and went to the full size mirror looking at himself. He smiled, “I looked quite good aren’t I?”He asked  his reflection and chuckled afterwards. He moved out of the room and wear his shoes to start heading to the school. He opened the door and a smirking guy came to his sight. He smiled, “Hello Kyuhyun!”hae-hae said and kyuhyun said “Hi” back. Both of them went inside Kyuhyun’s car to Sungmin’s house to pick them up. Along the way, Hae-hae just hope tonight will be the best night he’s with eunhyuk.

***

Eunhyuk was fidgeting while looking at Sungmin’s who’s adjusting his appearance in front of the mirror. He was sure nervous alright when Sungmin said that Kyuhyun will pick them up and go to the ball together. “Minnie~ why did you tell kyuhyun to pick us up? It’s only a couple of minutes from your house to the school..”eunhyuk whine with a pout. Sungmin looking at his friend face through the mirror, smiled and turn around walking towards eunhyuk.

He sat beside eunhyuk on the bed and hugged the latter and gave eunhyuk a comforting pat at the back before pulling away still holding eunhyuk shoulders. “It’s going to be alright hyuk.. don’t worry so much.. just imagine how happy hae-hae will be when he knows that your feeling is the same as his.. that is what important hyukjae..”Sungmin smiled.

With what sungmin said, eunhyuk’s heart beginning to relaxed and he smiled back at his friend, “Thank you so much Minnie.. you always know how to calm me down..”

“It’s alright hyuk.. what friends are for right?”sungmin and eunhyuk smiled to each other until they heard someone knocking on the door. Sungmin faces eunhyuk, “That must be them. Let’s go alright hyukkie?”sungmin said and eunhyuk nodded nervously.

They stood up left the room and went downstairs. Kyuhyun was waiting with Hae-hae for the door to opened up and when it opened, their mouth was hanging as they looked at the creatures in front of them. Sungmin and Eunhyuk were both  smiling and blushing shyly seeing their lovers expressions.  Kyuhyun snapped out of his daze quickly grab sungmin and kissed him making sungmin’s eyes widen. After he pulled away, sungmin hit his chest and yelled, “W-What are you doing pabo?!”

Kyuhyun smirk but caress sungmin’s cheek, “Kissing you of course because you look so cute in this tux tonight..”he said and that was all it takes to make sungmin melt.

Hae-hae was still looking at eunhyuk without blinking his eyes for a second and eunhyuk was looking down playing with his fingers, fidgeting in his stand. Well that was until hae-hae stands in front og him, grab his hand and give it a kiss. Hae-hae smiled his angelic smile and said, “You’re beautiful tonight hyukkie.. too beautiful..”with his eyes looking at eunhyuk lovingly.

Eunhyuk blush and said, “Y-You looked handsome too..”before looking down to his feet that seems like the most interesting thing that moment. Hae-hae just chuckled before kissing eunhyuk rosy cheek and smiled, “Thank you for saying so..”

And so they’re off to the ball..

***

They arrived at the school filled with cars, motors and other vehicles that made the place pack. Eunhyuk’s hand was held on by hae-hae since they were seated in the car and so does sungmin’s by kyuhyun as they walked to the hall where the ball was held.

“Hyukkie, in last year school’s ball with whom did you go?”hae-hae suddenly asked along the way to the hall. “I-I went it with Minnie.. why?”eunhyuk asked hae-hae back wondering why all of the sudden hae-hae bringing out this topic. Hae-hae just smile before leaning closer and bluntly say or whispering, “It’s nothing actually except that I’ll be jealous to know that you went to the ball with another guy~”and with that, eunhyuk blushed furiously which hae-hae just chuckled at it.

Sungmin that was walking behind them with kyuhyun saw eunhyuk and hae-hae little scene that he couldn’t help to smile. He tightens his grip on kyuhyun’s, “I hope everything goes well for them..”sungmin said and sincerely hope in his heart for them. Kyuhyun who saw his bunny lover like this, pinched his lover cheek and smiled afterwards, “I’m sure they will minnie…”

***

The ball was great with the music and all. Sungmin was dancing on the floor with kyuhyun holding tight to him and glaring everyone that was watching his bunny. Eunhyuk and hae-hae just chuckled at the couple antics. Hae-hae turn over to eunhyuk and he couldn’t help himself to drown in eunhyuk’s appearance that night. ‘Eunhyuk is just wonderfully beautiful..’hae-hae thought to himself.

The dance song that was playing in the hall change to a slow one and eunhyuk thought that it’ll be the right time to confess to hae-hae. So he gather up his courage, turning his direction towards hae-hae and bravely said with his eyes closed, “W-Will you d-dance with me?!”eunhyuk waited and finally he heard an answer.

“Sure! I’m honoured to be your dance partner..”and eunhyuk abruptly opened his eyes. It wasn’t hae-hae’s  voice that he heard, it was somebody else. And  his assumption were true seeing somebody else was in front of him. The guy was absolutely handsome and had a greek god like figure but that doesn’t interest eunhyuk at all. What interest him is that the view of hae-hae was being pulled away to the dance floor by a cute guy with hae-hae looked confused with what’s happening.

Eunhyuk suddenly snap back to reality when the handsome guy talked to him again, “So shall we dance?”and gave him a smile. Eunhyuk looked at him nervously trying to protest, “B-But i—“but failed when the guy suddenly grab his hand and pulled him to the dance floor. He can’t do anything else except to dance with the guy eventhough he isn’t comfortable with his arms around the guy’s neck and the guys hands was at the sides of his waist because of the slow song. ‘Great eunhyuk! You just have to close your eyes and asked the wrong guy huh?!’eunhyuk scolded himself mentally. ‘I really have to get over my shy issues..’

The ball continued with song after song and without noticing, the clock already pointed to 11.30 p.m. it’s not that eunnhyuk didn’t want to get off from the Siwon guy which he knows his name just half an hour ago after dancing with him for almost two freaking hours! But the guy just asked him to dance and dance even if he refused many times already.

Eunhyuk could see how hae-hae was in the same situation as he is and sighed. But when he saw the time, fear engulfed him. ‘I need to confess to hae-hae now!’ he searched for hae-hae figure and widen his eyes when he saw that hae-hae was being drag to the exit by that cute guy earlier.

‘Where is he taking hae-hae?’!’eunhyuk face expression changed as feeling of jealousy and anger building up in him. Eunhyuk  looked at the siwon apologetically, “I need to go.. I’m sorry..”eunhyuk said and siwon smiled at him and said, “Then go.. don’t let him leave you..”

Eunhyuk eyes widen and abut to say something but siwon just pushed him towards the exit. Eunhyuk seeing how the time was ticking at the clock quickly ran through the exit trying to catch up with hae-hae.

Siwon just watch with a smile, “Don’t worry eunhyuk.. everything will be fine..”and he walked towards Sungmin and Kyuhyun who were standing beside the food table, talking. He walked passed them but not before whispering, “Go to the park..”. Sungmin who was chatting with Kyuhyun stopped when he heard this and search for the person that said to him.

His eyes wondered before landing on a figure that walked to the corner of the hall where there were less people there and vanished in a sapphire glow. Sungmin eyes widen and looked at Kyuhyun who had the same shocked expression as him. “We need to go to the park now kyu..”sungmin said and kyuhyun nodded as they realized eunhyuk and hae-hae weren’t there anymore.

***

Eunhyuk was running through the corridors of the school searching for hae-hae but there were no sign of him anywhere. “Where are you hae-hae?”eunhyuk said panting and he felt that his tears are starting to form. But then there’s one place he didn’t search yet. “The park!”eunhyuk exclaimed and rush outside the park at his apartment.

‘Please be there hae-hae!’eunhyuk hope in his heart as he ran with all his might towards the place. When he arrived his heart bloom in hope and a smile was starting to formed on his lips seeing hae-hae there, under their usual tree back facing him. But before he could even smile, it faltered when hae-hae turned towards him..crying.

‘No..’eunhyuk was shocked. This all felt like déjà vu to him. Hae-hae was standing there with those pain,sorrow and hurtful eyes while looking at him smiling a sad smile like in his dream. His nightmare. He tried to talk but nothing seems to came out. He tried to run to hae-hae but his feet were somehow glued to the ground.

“H-Hae-hae..”finally a word came out from his mouth with tears now trickling down his cheek. Hae-hae smiled again hearing eunhyuk calling him and he walked to the one he loves. ‘This is the last time I’ll see hyukkie..’with that thought, more tears starting to fall from his eyes. And when he arrived in front of eunhyuk, he wiped the tears from eunhyuk eyes gently.

‘Don’t cry hyukkie.. I’m not worth it to be cried over for.. I’m just a dog..’hae-hae thought to himself. He pulled his hand off of eunhyuk’s face and gave eunhyuk one last big smile eventhough his heart was crying in pain. “M-My time is up..H-Hyukkie.. I have to go.. Goodbye eunhyuk.. I love you and I always will..”hae-hae said to eunhyuk for the last time before he kissed eunhyuk and disappeared completely like the dream eunhyuk had.

Eunhyuk felt hae-hae lips on his and before he could say something to hae-hae, hae-hae disappeared in front of him while kissing him. Eunhyuk was shocked. It happened too fast. Even in his dream hae-hae lasted longer. The time seemed to stand still as he tried to process what was happening.

He falls to the ground and doesn’t care about the tears flowing down his face like a river anymore. Only one thing is inside his mind. “Hae-hae..gone..forever..”He mumbled to himself. “No more hae-hae..”eunhyuk said again and a dry laugh escaped from his mouth. “No more hae-hae..”he mutered again and again as he laughed. After a while, no more laughs were heard. Only loud sobbings came out from eunhyuk. He was crying. His heart was crying. His soul was crying.

Eunhyuk never thought that the love he had for hae-hae was this much. He never thought he had fallen deep and hard for his once so called dog. While he was crying, the images of how hae-hae and him these past 3 months was running through his mind making things harder for him. the way hae-hae kissed him, the way hae-hae , the way  hae-hae made him laugh, the way hae-hae smiled at him with full of love, the way hae-hae comfort him when he’s sad and the way hae-hae express his love for him no matter where and what time it is. There was always ‘I love you’ said to him everyday and everynight.

Now, there’ll be no more kissing, teasing, hugging, no one to smile at him, no one to comfort him when he’s sad. And most importantly, there’ll no more ‘I love you’ said to him. If anyone heard how eunhyuk cried right now it was too devastated to hear. You could feel how eunhyuk’s heart was in pain just hearing the way he cried with full of hurt and sorrow.

Eunhyuk reach for the ring necklace inside his shirt with his shaky hand and pull it with his strength until it breaks from his neck. He pulled the ring out from the necklace and looked at it with his teary eyes, “I love you hae-hae.. I love you and I always will..”he kissed the ring and put it on his ring finger. The ring fit perfectly. Not too small and not too big. Eunhyuk smiled looking at the ring on his finger and were too into his thoughts that that he didn’t realized what was happening. “Do you really love hae-hae?”a voice asked. And eunhyuk nodded unknowingly, “I do and I love him with all my heart..”

“Do you want to stay by his side forever then?”the voice asked again. “I do..i really do..”a tear escaped from his eyes as he said this and held his ring finger close to his chest. “Do you accept Hae-hae to be your husband?”the voice sad again and as the previous thing eunhyuk said, he said it again “I do..”and closed his eyes.

When he opened his eyes again, he was lost. He wasn’t in the park anymore. He was there in a white place at the altar with his hand held by hae-hae who was smiling brightly and looked at him fondly and with full of love. In front of him was an angel whom he knew very well. Yes you guess it right! It was heechul who was smiling or actually smirking  at him.

“W-What’s h-hhappening?”he asked heechul with a confused face and then he looked at hae-hae cupping the latter’s face, “I-Is it really you hae-hae? this isn’t a dream right? You’re not leaving me right?”eunhyuk asked with a trembling voice as a tear escaped his eye where hae-hae wiped it smiling at him. ‘I can’t take it if hae-hae leave me for the third time.. my heart can’t take it anymore!’

“It really is me hyukkie and this isn’t a dream… and of course I’m not going to leave you anymore since I’m your husband now..”eunhyuk can’t help it anymore and hugged hae-hae tightly closing his eyes. He’s so happy that hae-hae was finally beside him again and became his husband.

‘W-Wait! D-Did hae-hae just said husband?!’ and with that, eunhyuk shot his eyes opened and pulled himself away from hae-hae. “W-What?! Husband?!”eunhyuk exclaimed  at heechul and hae-hae where hae-hae still let his arms around eunhyuk’s waist.

“Yes husband! You already said I do when I asked you, do you accept hae-hae to be your husband at the park!”heechul said with an annoyed face. And then eunhyuk realized that he was being watch by some people or angels (SuJu Angels..:)) since they have wings in the back. Then he saw some familiar faces among them and widen his eyes, ‘Sungmin! Kyuhyun! Siwon! And that cute guy with hae-hae! Siwon was an angel?! And so are that guy?!’

Eunhyuk was still confused on why his best friends were there but heechul’s voice made him pay attention to the angel in front of him. “And you can’t take it back eunhyuk!”heechul said to him. ‘Huh? What that I can’t take back?’

“What I can’t take back?”eunhyuk asked innocently while heechul just facepalmed when he heard it. “The ‘I do’ you said you idiot monkey!”heechul finally burst and hangeng quickly went to his lover side to calm him down.

“W-What? I can’t take it back?! Why is that?!”eunhyuk said without realizing that hae-hae was still beside him and heard what he just said until he felt hae-hae hands were no longer on his waist. He looked over to hae-hae and his heart just shattered in pieces.

Hae-hae’s face showed how much his heart hurt and eunhyuk could see tears were starting to form in hae-hae’s eyes, ‘Oh no!’ “S-So you don’t want me as your husband hyukkie?” hae-hae asked with a sad smile trying to hold back his tears. Eunhyuk started to panic, “N-No!! I-I mean yes!! I mean—urghh!!”eunhyuk didn’t know what to do anymore so he just instinctively cupped hae-hae’s face and kissed him full on the lips making hae-hae eyes widen and the angels gasped before they started whistling and cheering. And eunhyuk could swear that heechul said, “Thank god this ceremony is finally ends!”

Eunhyuk pulled away but looked at hae-hae eventhough he’s still blushing furiously. He needs to settle this for once and for all. “Hae-hae, what I mean by No is that that No, don’t think that I don’t want you to be my husband because yes I do want you to be my husband for all my life.. I love you hae-hae.. I love you so much and I always will for all my life..”eunhyuk finally said it all and a tear escaped from hae-hae’s eye where eunhyuk wiped it with a smile.

Hae-hae enveloped eunhyuk in a hug. He was extremely happy that he got to hear eunhyuk say he love him face to face. And he could see that there are no doubt in eunhyuk eyes but only love and sincerity like how he feels for eunhyuk.

‘He said he loves me! hyukkie said he loves me!’hae-hae pulled away from the hug, smiled at eunhyuk, kissed him softly and said, “Thank you for loving me back hyukkie..” but eunhyuk shook his head and smiled, “No thank you for always loving me hae-hae.. it’s my turn to say I love you to you..”eunhyuk said and caressed hae-hae’s face.

They were in their moment but then heechul’s vice interrupted them, making them startled,  “Alright you two love birds! Eventhough you guys already official but I think in eunhyuk behalf, he wants to go through the whole ceremony right?”heechul asked sternly looking at eunhyuk where eunhyuk nodded his head furiously.

Heechul smiled and said, “So let’s restart the ceremony then! And I’ll just get to the important part okay?”looking both at eunhyuk and hae-hae where they both just nodded their heads again making the angels laughed.

“So do you Hae-hae or Lee Donghae, the name I gave you, accept eunhyuk to be your soulmate and wife for eternity?”heechul asked hae-hae. “I do.”hae-hae said looking at heechul with no doubt in his voice, nice and clear. Hae-hae turn to eunhyuk when it was his turn.

Heechul then turn towards eunhyuk where eunhyuk gulped and realized that he is really getting married. He’s starting to get nervous but hae-hae quickly sensing this and tighten his hold on eunhyuk and smiled sweetly when eunhyuk glanced over at him.

Eunhyuk seeing this felt himself relaxed and smiled back to hae-hae before facing heechul back. ‘I can do this!’he cheered for himself.

“So Lee Hyukjae, do you accept hae-hae to be your soulmate and husband for eternity?”Heechul asked and like hae-hae, he answered clearly and no doubt in his voice looking at hae-hae, “I do.”which hae-hae smiled charmingly to him and eunhyuk smiled his cute gummy smiled.

Heechul smiled and finally said, “Now I officially announce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!”with heechul ending his speech, eunhyuk was practically pulled by hae-hae and their lips met sealing their new destiny with the rings on their fingers glowing in sapphire blue.

They pulled off from the kissed and looked confusingly at the ring before heechul started to explain to them, “The rings that seems no value to you before now have the most value in your life. The rings are your symbol as a married couple and love towards each other. Your partner’s name is carved on the ring as you can see.”Heechul pointed to the rings which have eunhyuk’s name on hae-hae’s ring and hae-hae’s name on eunhyuk’s.

“But other than a symbol that you are a married couple, it have 3 other benefits where I’ll reveal one to you now.. when you’re making love to each other, the ring will glow in bright pink making eunhyuk have the chance to get pregnant eventhough he’s a guy…”heechul said and winked at them making eunhyuk blushed and hae-hae blinked his eyes. “Are you serious heechul hyung?”hae-hae asked, not believing it. “Of course i’m serious! If you don’t believe me, you can test it tonight in your bedroom when you’re making love..”heechul said as a matter of fact which made eunhyuk face looked like a tomato now.

“The two other specialties of the rings will be reveal from time to time..”Heechul smiled but his expression changed into a serious one, “But! You must never take off the ring more than 3 times or else something bad will happen to your partner. Understood?”heechul said sternly and both of them nodded their heads, afraid and heechul smiled.

“Well now you can enjoy the party we angels set up for your wedding! Man you don’t know how lucky you are to be in heaven for your wedding and—“heechul continue to talk and talk and talk until hangeng shut him up with a kiss which made hae-hae and eunhyuk blushed at the scene.

“W-We should go greet the other angels hyukkie..”hae-hae said awkwardly after seeing how their heechul hyung make out. “Y-Yeah..”eunhyuk said looking down blushing but when he saw his wedding ring, a smile break out of his lips. ‘I’m hae-hae’s wife now..’his heart blooms in happiness with that thought.

Hae-hae wondered why eunhyuk was suddenly smiling, but when he saw where eunhyuk was looking, he also smiled and grab eunhyuk’s right hand and kissed the ring on the ring finger. “You’re mine for life.. I love you hyukkie, my wife..”hae-hae said and eunhyuk blushed. But this time eunhyuk didn’t looked away, instead he also looked straight into hae-hae’s eyes, “You’re mine for life too.. I love you hae-hae,my erted-dog-husband..”eunhyuk said where hae-hae pouted after hearing that which made eunhyuk laughed.

Eunhyuk was still laughing and hae-hae just looked at him right but now not pouting anymore, instead he was watching eunhyuk with a smile. ‘Hyukkie is really precious..’he smiled to himself before he wrapped his arms around eunhyuk and pulled the latter into a deep kiss. ‘And he’s all mine..’

Eunhyuk was of course surprised but then he just responded to hae-hae’s kiss, smiling into it. Hae-hae won’t leave him anymore. And that was enough to make him happy for all his life. After they kissed they went to the SuJu Angels and get to know them better. Eunhyuk also got to know that it was Yesung who made him had the nightmare about hae-hae which was heechul’s way to force eunhyuk  on saying I love you to hae-hae.

“Eventhough you thought it was a dream but it’s actually not since heechul had made a way for you to be in that dream in your real state. It’s something that we angels can do..” yesung explained and eunhyuk finally understand why it felt so real in that dream. “S-So the dream was my test.. but what about hae-hae?”eunhyuk asking wanting to know. And this time it’s ryeowook who answered him, “Heechul hyung came to hae-hae the same day you had the nightmare and asked hae-hae something. And fortunately hae-hae’s answer is the right one!”the smiling angel said happily. Eunhyuk turned to hae-hae, “What did heechul hyung asked you?”he asked curiously which hae-hae chuckled.

“Heechul hyung asked me why I didn’t tell you about the time I have left to be with you..”hae-hae said to eunhyuk who was listening tentatively. “So why didn’t you tell me?”eunhyuk began to questioned himself why hae-hae didn’t remind him and stayed quiet. Hae-hae just chuckle again before leaning closer to eunhyuk and said, “Because I love you.. I don’t want you to say those words because you feel pressured or because you have to.. I want you to say it with all the love you feel for me like the love I feel for you..”hae-hae said sincerely to eunhyuk and he could see eunhyuk starting to tear up, “And that’s what I said to heechul hyung too..”and he was pulled into eunhyuk hug.

Eunhyuk felt full in his chest hearing what hae-hae just said. “I love you hae-hae.. I really do..”eunhyuk said again. “I love you too hyukkie.. with all my heart!” And so they dance, they party and cheered for the new couple.

***

Eunhyuk woke up feeling the sun ray on his face. He was about to go back to sleep but then flashback of what happened ran through his mind. ‘Hae-hae!’his eyes shot open and immediately sat up on the bed. He looked at the other side of the bed but no hae-hae was there. Eunhyuk started to get scared, scared that all what happened was just a dream.

His eyes frantically looked through the whole room searching for hae-hae,”Hae-hae!”he called out but there was no one answering.  “Hae-hae!”eunhyuk called again getting out of bed but again, no one answering. But one thing eunhyuk didn’t notice was the blue ring on his ring finger.

“Please tell me that hae-hae isn’t gone.. please tell me that hae-hae isn’t gone..”eunhyuk kept repeating that as he search for hae-hae inside the room and finally he got out and was about to search the living room but he heard noises came from the kitchen.

“Hae-hae!”eunhyuk practically run to the kitchen and there.. he saw him, Hae-hae. Tears started to brim in his eyes as he saw hae-hae was backfacing while coking something. Hae-hae was focus in his cooking but then he sense another presence in the kitchen. He turn around and was about to smile seeing his wife there but something was wrong.. Eunhyuk was about to cry?

“Hyukk— uffp!”hae-hae was about to call eunhyuk but eunhyuk suddenly run towards him and hug him. “I-Is there something wrong hyukkie?”hae-hae hugged eunhyuk and rub his hand on eunhyuk’s back comforting his wife. “I-I thought everything w-was a d-dream.. i-I thought that y-you r-really left m-me…”eunhyuk muffled on his chest and that made hae-hae smiled. Eunhyuk is really in love with him.

When hae-hae wake up this morning the first thin that he search was eunhyuk’s hand because he wanted to see that the ring he bought eventhough it was cheap, it had a lot of meaning to him, to them, on eunhyuk’s  ring finger.

And when he saw that it was there, he sighed in relief and a smile lit up his face. ‘We really are married.. and hyukkie said he loves me!’with that thought, his heart blooms as he leans down to eunhyuk and place a chaste kiss on eunhyuk’s lips before getting up and wash himself. He wanted to make breakfast for his wife!  

Hae-hae chuckled and pulled eunhyuk away from the hug and kissed his wife. ‘His lips are officially mine!’he smiled in the kiss. When he pulled away he looked at the teary eyed eunhyuk, wiping it and smiling at him. “It’s not a dream hyukkie.. we’re officially married and in heaven nonetheless.. I’m your husband hyukkie, how could I leave you! My cute wife?”hae-hae pinched eunhyuk’s cheek and showed him his ring and eunhyuk’s ring. Seeing this eunhyuk bit his lips and once again asked, “So it’s really not a dream?”which hae-hae chuckled and nuzzled his nose against eunhyuk’s. “Nope! I’m tied with you for life as you are with me!”hae-hae said and eunhyuk can’t help to cry and hugged hae-hae again.

He was crying tears of joy. “I love you hae-hae.. I love you..”eunhyuk said to hae-hae and hae-hae smiled, “I love you to hyukkie.. with all my heart..”hae-hae replied and made eunhyuk also smile. “But hyukkie~ I want to see how the ring will grow bright pink when we’re making love~”eunhyuk felt hae-hae  bit his earlobe making his body stiffen and widen his eyes.

‘NOOO!!! Now I don’t have a erted lover but a erted husband??!!’

So how eunhyuk’s married life with hae-hae? it’s for you to find out yourself! :p