My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

It was the day of the Sports Festival. All the students were excited, anxious and also nervous. Eunhyuk was sitting on a bench beside the track where the running competition and hurdles will take place. He breathed in and breathed out to calm himself down while the other students were stretching and some was talking to calm their nerves down.

Hae-hae was looking for eunhyuk to wish him good luck for the competition. He searched the track and when he caught a sight of him, he smiled and went over to the blonde. He saw the latter sighing and his eyebrows crossed, ‘What’s bothering him?’ Eunhyuk didn’t notice that someone was sitting beside him until he felt a hand on his face.

Surprised, he quickly turned around to see hae-hae worried face on him. He sighed in relief and his heart beat faster when he felt hae-hae caressing his face eventhough hae-hae already did this gestures countless times to him. He can’t help his heart to flutter at everything hae-hae did for him.

“Are you ok baby? Is there anything wrong?”hae-hae looked at eunyuk, concerned. Eunhyuk hearing the endearment can’t help to blush, “I-I’m f-fine! No need to worried..”he stammered and looked down. Hae-hae irked his eyebrow, he’s been noticing that since eunhyuk’s birthday, eunhyuk seems to blush more than normal and he could see that eunhyuk often becomes nervous when he’s around and do sweet things to him.

Dismissing the thoughts, he remembered how eunhyuk sighed just then. He put his hand on eunhyuk’s chin and lifted it up so he could see his hyukie face more clearly. Everytime he saw eunhyuk’s face his heart can’t help to beat faster and admire the beauty in front of him. ‘You’re beautiful my hyukjae..’ he smiled in his heart.

“If there’s nothing wrong, then why are you sighing just now?”hae-hae asked frowning. He didn’t like seeing eunhyuk like that, keeping secrets from him. Eunhyuk always tell him everything when he was a dog.

Eunhyuk seeing hae-hae worried and concerned face makes all his fear and nervousness disappeared. He wondered how hae-hae have this effect on him just by making that face. He smile gently, “it’s really nothing hae-hae.. I was just feeling nervous about the competition.. the contestants are all great you know.. I’m just worried on how I will perform later.”

Hearing what eunhyuk said calmed him down. He knows that eunhyuk was telling the truth from how he was saying it. Hae-hae smiled, “You’ll do great hyukkie! I know you will because…”hae-hae’s voice trail off making eunhyuk curious.

“because…?”eunhyuk asked with a questioning face. Then hae-hae gesture for eunhyuk to come closer to him. Eunhyuk being the innocent guy he is just obliged and leaned his face closer without noticing the slight smirk on hae-hae’s face. Hae-hae slowly whispered to eunhyuk, “Because you have a handsome and athletic boyfriend like me..” and grabbed the opportunity to kiss eunhyuk cheek.

Eunhyuk gasped in surprised but not too long before he smacked hae-hae’s arm. “Y-Yah! How dare you do that here!”Eunhyuk scolded him and he felt heat starting to crept onto his face when he heard the other students were there giggling at them. ‘When in this erted dog going to change his habit!’

Hae-hae just laughed when eunhyuk hit him. He already used to show PDA with eunhyuk in front of others because he love to see how eunhyuk will react and blush afterwards. But most importantly, he wants to let everyone know that eunhyuk belongs to him and him only. Yup you got it. Hae-hae is one heck of a possessive lover.

Especially when this past few weeks the guys and the girls are starting to check his hyukkie out. Who wouldn’t? He has a beautiful gummy smile, he’s kind to others, those plump lips of him making you wish you were on hae-hae’s place to be able to kiss them anytime and when eunhyuk blush he is so freaking adorable!

They didn’t notice this on eunhyuk because eunhyuk a shy person and always hanging out only with Sungmin. But since hae-hae came, they often seeing eunhyuk different in how he used to be and they find it…attractive.

So you can’t blame hae-hae also for being a possessive lover. Hae-hae have stopped laughing now and looked at eunhyuk who was wearing an annoyed face right now because of what he said earlier but nonetheless blushing because of the peck.

He smiled at eunhyuk and grab his hand making eunhyuk looked at him, “I’m sorry hyukkie… you know how I like to tease you right?” eunhyuk just frown making hae-hae chuckled. “But what I said at first is true.. I know you’ll do great because I saw how you practice and train so hard for this.. and I’ll be here supporting you alright so you’ll surely win this!”hae-hae said softly and give eunhyuk an  assuring smile. Eunhyuk felt touched by hae-hae’s words just smile back at him, “Thanks hae-hae..”

“You’re welcome hyukkie..”hae-hae replied back. “To all the contestants for the hurdles competition, please get ready on the track for it to begin in 5 minutes, thank you.”the teachers voice heard out through the speaker making the participants to get ready and went to the track. Hae-hae and eunhyuk stood up from the bench. Eunhyuk suddenly felt nervous again. Hae-hae feeling eunhyuk’s uneasiness tighten his grip on eunhyuk’d hand. Eunhyuk feeling the gesture looked at hae-hae with worried eyes.

“Don’t worry hyukkie.. you’ll be fine. Hwaiting!”eunhyuk calmed down and let out a smile. “Alright I’ll do my best!”Eunhyuk turned around and let go hae-hae’s hand but ten he felt his wrist being grabbed.

He turned to see hae-hae holding him back, his eyebrows crossed, “What is it hae-hae? do you want something?” Eunhyuk asked confused why hae-hae holding him back. Hae-hae shook his head smiled meaningfully, “I think you forget your good luck charm hyukkie..”hae-hae said making eunhyuk more confused.

“My good luck charm? What do yo—“ before he could finish asking he felt something soft and gentle on his lips. His eyes widen and stunned seeing hae-hae kissing him. But not after a while he responded back closing his eyes. After the short kiss, he opened his eyes back and saw hae-hae smiling sweetly at him. “That’s your good luck charm. Now go!”Hae-hae said and pushed eunhyuk towards the starting line.

Eunhyuk was still in daze and walk to the starting line thinking what just happened. “The competition will start in 1 minute!”the teacher’s voice was heard again making eunhyuk snapped out of his thought and quickly sprinted to the starting line.

The nervousness in his heart disappeared replacing it with determination as he got a kissed from his love one. The competition will start any second now and all the contestants were in their readied position.

“1..2..3.. GO!” a gunshot was heard signalling the competition already start. Eunhyuk quickly run and jumped over the hurdles fast and swiftly as if he was flying above them. He was in first place but suddenly another contestant named Minho running ahead of him.

Donghae that was smiling happily seeing eunhyuk was leading turned into a frown seeing eunhyuk was in second place now. Without caring of the other people around him he shouted, “HYUKKIE YOU CAN DO IT! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!”

Hearing hae-hae supporting him, makes eunhyuk determination on fire. Suddenly he felt like he got energized and full of power. He quickens his pace and managed to catch up to the Minho guy. After jumping the last hurdle, it was neck to neck with the guy. And of course… EUNHYUK WINS!!!

Eunhyuk crossed the finish line and panted. Everyone surrounded him congratulating him especially his classmates. But he was searching for someone else to congratulate him. Among the people, he saw the one he was looking for smiling proudly at him, he left the other people and went to the other.

The awaiting guys opened up his arms and eunhyuk jump into the hug. “I win hae-hae! I win!” He said happily to the other guy. Hae-hae just chuckled at the childish eunhyuk, “I know.. I watched.. and congratulation hyukkie! After the festival ends I’ll buy you a strawberry cake ok?”

“Really? Yayy! Thank you!”eunhyuk said and hug hae-hae again forgetting the people around him.
“Alright you love birds.. it’s time for the running competition to start and if I remember, it’s time for the basketball competition also isn’t it?”Sungmin suddenly came and interrupted the both of them making eunhyuk released the hg and hae-hae pouted at Sungmin.

“Aww Sungmin.. you’re such a er.. and for your question yes. The basketball competition gonna start soon..”Eunhyuk widen his eyes and shouted at hae-hae, “If it’s going to start now, why are you still here?! Go! Go! Hurry!”he pushed hae-hae towards the gym. “Alright,alright! I’ll go now.. but not before my good luck charm!”hae-hae said and stole a quick kiss on eunhyuk’s lips.

Eunhyuk widen his eyes and before he got to smack hae-hae, hae-hae already ran away laughing. “That pabo hae-hae!” Eunhyuk pouted. “but..good luck..”He smiled and hope in his heart that hae-hae will win the game. Sungmin just shook his head at his friend smiling. He knows his friend is in love because first ;He knows how eunhyuk behaving this past week is different than usual. Socond, eunuhyuk already told him himself that he loves hae-hae but not ready to confess. The only advise he could give to eunhyuk that time was don’t wait too long to confess. Because Sungmin knows there’s not much time left.

Sungmin tapped on his friend’s shoulder making eunhyuk looked at him, “Don’t worry hyukkie.. Donghae surely win the game looking back on the practice session.”Eunhyuk just nodded his head agreeing with Sungmin. He never knows that Hae-hae is good player in both basketball and soccer until he saw hae-hae played at practise time.

But remembering it makes his blood boiled. He remembered how the girls would scream when hae-hae make a shot or do slam dunk in basketball. And to add, being the kind person hae-hae is he waved and talked to them eventhough he was watching. This occurred in soccer practised too. Eunhyuk was freaking jealous of course and when he knows he loves hae-hae it just make his jealousy worsen.

He ignored hae-hae for 2 days straight but he stopped when he saw how hae-hae is on the third day..

FLASHBACK

On the third day he was preparing to sleep. His heart was still filled with jealousy and his mind kept replaying the scene in his mind. He has fallen deep. Very deep for hae-hae as his heart ache remembering how hae-hae was being so nice to those girls.

He knows that he’s hurting hae-hae because he saw how much hae-hae hurt when he’s being cold to him. He closed his eyes hoping that all the vision will disappear and he can talk to hae-hae again. As he closed his eyes he heard the door closed and he knows that it was hae-hae.

He quickly pretend to be asleep when he felt there’s a weight on the bed. He heard hae-hae sighing and felt his bangs were away from covering his face. “Hyukkie..w-why are you avoiding m-me? D-Did I do something wrong to you?” hae-hae asked looking at the sleeping eunhyuk. Eunhyuk heard how hurt hae-hae voice was like felt his heart tighten and guilt starting to eat himself up.

Hae-hae laughed dryly when he got no respond from the sleeping figure and notice that he was talking to himself. How could a sleeping person hear him right? Unintentionally a lone tear escaped from his eye and landed on eunhyuk soft cheek.

His heart was hurting so much when he saw how eunhyuk was being cold to him for these 3 day. When he tries to get near to eunhyuk, eunhyuk always go away from him. When he tried even talk to him, eunhyuk will give him the silent treatment.

He doesn’t know what to do anymore. He was lost. He doesn’t know how he’ll be if eunhyuk keep being like this. Thinking if his thoughts becomes true make another tear fell from his eyes. Not long a soft whimper could be heard from him. His heart was afraid.. Afraid of losing his love, his hyukkie..

Eunhyuk felt something wet on his cheek making him surprised. ‘I-is H-Hae-hae c-crying?’ then he felt something wet again felt on his cheek and a soft whimper making him confirmed that his assumption was true.

He quickly sit up facing eunhyuk and the sight before him was heartbreaking. Hae-hae was looking down and eunhyuk could see tears falling onto the bedsheet, ‘What have I done..’ Eunhyuk cupped hae-hae face and lift it up so he could see hae-hae’s face.

He could see that hae-hae was surprised but eunhyuk was more surprised when he saw tears still coming out from hae-hae’s eyes and those eyes that he love was full of sorrow and hurt. He felt his heart ache and wipe the tears away. ‘I’m such a stupid person for letting jealousy get the best of me..’

Hae-hae was still stunned seeing eunhyuk wiping his tears in front of him with concern and care. The eunhyuk that has been ignoring him for 3 days. He hold the hands that was wiping his tears away. “H-Hyukkie..*sob* I-I’m sorry*sob* if I’ve*sob* d-done*sob* anything*sob* w-wrong*sob* to you..*sob* you can*sob* h-hit me*sob* and punish me *sob*in anyway *sob*you want..  but p-please*sob* d-don’t*sob* ignore *sob*or*sob* avoid me*sob* again.. I promise*sob* to be*sob*good..”Hae-hae said between his tears. His voice was shaky when he said those words.

Eunhyuk shook his head. “No..it was my fault hae-hae.. I was being foolish. Please forgive me..”a tear fell from eunhyuk’s eye and now it was hae-hae’s turn to wipe it. “N-No.. I know it’s my fault because you wouldn’t do this to me if I haven’t done anything wrong..”Hae-hae finally stopped crying because he was happy eunhyuk wanted to talk to him again and eunhyuk wasn’t avoiding him again.

“But hyukkie..please don’t ignore me again.. if you do, I don’t know how I’ll be..”Eunhyuk just nodded because he can’t talk from the overwhelming feeling he’s having that time. He knows that hae-hae love him but he didn’t know that he love him so much that he will cry because of him.

Hae-hae seeing eunhyuk nodded felt relief and happy. A smile formed on his face and brought eunhyuk for a hug. “Thank you hyukkie.. thank you..” Eunhyuk hug him back and hae-hae gave eunhyuk a kiss on the forehead.

That night they have the most peaceful sleep they had in those restless 2 days..

END FLASHBACK

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:first of all.. I’M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR THE WHOLE WEEK! T^T I WAS WORKING ALL WEEK BECAUSE I NEED TO HAVE MY BREAK ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY BECAUSE YESTERDAY WAS MY SISTER’S WEDDING DAY. PLEASE FPRGIVE ME!! *bow* I’ll try to update another chapter tonight..:)