My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

It was Saturday and they only get one week left to practice for the sports festival. Hae-hae was in the basketball and soccer competition while eunhyuk is in hurdles and running. They’ve been practicing very hard all week resulting their body to ache in pain.

So when they got off school after practice and went straight home, they bathed, ate dinner and sleep. Now it was morning and luckily there are no practice on weekends. Eunhyuk and hae-hae are still asleep snuggling to each other with hae-hae’s hand holding eunhyuk’s head close to his chest and his other hand wrapped around eunhyuk’s waist.

While eunhyuk just hugged hae-hae’s waist and snuggle more to his source of heat. The sun rays make its way to eunhyuk’s face making him stirred in his sleep waking him up. He slowly opened his eyes and blinked a few times. When his eye sight is finally cleared he saw a chest in front of him making his eyes widen. ‘Omg! Who’s chest is this!?’ He quickly looked up and calmed down seeing hae-hae’s peacefully sleeping face.

Well,the position they are now isn’t unusual anymore for him because when he woke up, they’re always in that position except for the first one week hae-hae sleep with him, he will scream and push hae-hae off the bed when he woke up. Hae-hae even gets some bruise because of that.

Eunhyuk looked again at hae-hae’s calmed face as many thoughts came across him. ‘Hae-hae presence always makes me happy.. and there is always this weird feeling when he’s caring towards me.. am I starting to like him now?’ eunhyuk was confused with his own feelings because he never felt like this before in his past relationships.

He thought that what he felt for his past lovers was love because he’s always feel happy with them but he notice that eventhough he’s happy, there’s something he felt missing. But now with hae-hae, he felt complete, happy and his heart would beat unconditionally when hae-hae said those 3 magical words to him. Is he in love? Yes he is. But being a dense and oblivious person he is of course he doesn’t notice it.

“Hyukkie…”Hae-hae mumbled in his sleep making eunhyuk unconsciously smile. Eunhyuk’s hand make its way to hae-hae’s face and the bangs covering that prefect face. Eunhyuk admitted that hae-hae is one heck of a hansome guy with that flawless face of his and when that thin pink lips smile, it could make all the girls and guys fall for him.

Eunhyuk slowly moved his hand from hae-hae’s hair to his cheek caressing it for a while and then moved again to hae-hae’s lips touching it with his delicate fingers until hae-hae’s hand caught his wrist making him startled in surprised.

Hae-hae’s eyes fluttered open and gave a warm gentle smile to his hyukkie, “Good morning baby..”he said and brought eunhyuk’s hand and kissed the naughty fingers that played with his face that morning. Hae-hae already woke up from his sleep when he felt that something touching his hair but pretend to be sleeping knowing that eunhyuk’s the one doing it and making him smile inwardly.

Eunhyuk’s face turned bright red seeing hae-hae’s gesture towards him and quickly pulled his hand try to sit up but fail when hae-hae yanked him back down on the bed. “Hae-hae let go of me!”eunhyuk said and tried to pry hae-hae’s hand off his waist. Hae-hae frowned and pouted, “No! and you’re forgetting something hyukkie..” Eunhyuk looked at him with a questioning gaze and after a while finally he knows what hae-hae was talking about.

“B-But i..i..”He tried to reason out but seeing hae-hae’s face still like before and sighed. He closed the gap between their faces and gave hae-hae a quick morning before pulling away with slight pink colour cheeks and bit his lips, “C-Can I go now?”eunhyuk asked. A morning kiss has become a condition for eunhyuk if he wants to get out of bed.

Hae-hae was smiling happily because he got eunhyuk’s usual morning kiss and he’ll never get tired of it. “Nope! Because I want to ask you something..”Hae-hae happy smile changed into a teasing smile. Eunhyuk noticed the change and of course he knows that smile promise him a thousand of teasing.

“W-What is it?”He stuttered. “Why are you playing with me today?”hae-hae asked making eunhyuk blinked a few times before saying, “P-Playing with you? Since when did I play with you?” he asked, doesn’t get what hae-hae trying to say.

Hae-hae just chuckled at the adorable sight in front of him before grabbing eunhyuk’s hand that played with his face that morning, “Yes you play with me.. But to be specifically you played with my face with this naughty hand of yours..”Hae-hae said with a smirked making eunhyuk widen his eyes when realization hit him, ‘He was awake when I did that to him?! Omg it’s embarrassing! Where am I going to hide my face now!’

Eunhyuk quickly looked elsewhere with his now flushed face. He didn’t want to make eye contact with hae-hae knowing he will be tease if he do so. Hae-hae just chuckled at eunhyuk and said, “Hyukkie, looked at me.” but eunhyuk just ignore it. “Hyukkie you better looked at me now before I do something to you..”Hae-hae threatened and eunhyuk flinched but being the stubborn guy he just ignore it again,“N-No!”

Hearing eunhyuk’s answer, he cupped the blonde’s face and make eunhyuk face him. But eunhyuk just advert his eyes from him still avoiding eye contact. “Hyukkie,look at me.. I’m not gonna tease you. I promise..”Hae-hae said softly as knowing why eunhyuk don’t want to looked at him.

Slowly eunhyuk looked up to hae-hae making hae-hae smile. Hae-hae looked at him lovingly seeing eunhyuk face. Plump pink lips, beautiful single lidded eyes, flawless milky skin, sharp nose and of course eunhyuk’s y jaw line are his favourite features about eunhyuk.

Hae-hae’s caressed eunhyuk’s face gently, “My baby is so beautiful..”He said suddenly making eunhyuk blushed. ‘The ones that dumped him are the most stupid people on earth!’ hae-hae exclaimed to himself.

Hae-hae snapped back to his right mind before he got mesmerized more by eunhyuk’s beauty and asked, “Hyukkie, did you touch my face when I was sleeping just now?”He asked normally no teasing or whatsoever. “N-No!”eunhyuk try to deny it. “Are you sure baby? You know there are consequences if you’re lying right??”Hae-hae smirked and closed their gap.

‘W-What is this erted dog going to do now?!’ seeing hae-hae getting closer and closer making him panicked and finally blurted out, “Y-Yes! I-I did! N-Now back off!”he push hae-hae face away and hae-hae just laughed at him. Eunhyuk pouted seeing hae-hae laughed but somehow hearing hae-hae laughed make his heart felt contented and warm inside.

“Aww..don’t be mad hyukkie. I told you I’m not gonna tease you right? I just want to confirm it. Because I love feeling your touch hyukkie.. it’s so comfortable and warm..”Hae-hae said smiling gently at hyukkie. He grabbed eunhyuk’s hand and kissed it again making eunhyuk feel butterflies in his stomach like other times when hae-hae being this sweet to him.

Eunhyuk just stayed quiet because he doesn’t know what to say. He never felt this loved by someone. Seeing eunhyuk’s quiet state, hae-hae just pulled eunhyuk and cuddle with him again. Eunhyuk just let him be because he also felt comfortable in hae-hae’s embrace and his heart is melting by hae-hae’s sweet gestures little by little.

After a while of cuddling, hae-hae suddenly notice something and speak to eunhyuk, “Hyukkie,we’ve never been on a date don’t we?” Eunhyuk that heard what hae-hae said finally notice it also. He nodded his head to hae-hae. Seeing eunhyuk nodding his head, a playful smile crept onto his face before cheerfully said, “Let’s go on a date then hyukkie!” Eunhyuk widen his eyes, ‘WHAT??!!’

_________________________________________________

A/N:surprised seeing me update at this time?? hehehe:p so where do you guys want they to have their date?? Just comment if you want to suggest any place..:)) and oh! is this enough skinship for you guys??? kekeke^^

@crilleray:i want to join also if there's a eunhae/haehyuk club! :D you're welcome and thank you also for wanting to read this!!^^

@crazy_gurl:it's touching?? i think that you're just a sensitive person..:)) the story isn't that touching at all..^^' glad u like the chap and hope you like this chap also! :)

@Conney:haha :D here's the update and i hope it's enough skinship for you! >//<

@nithanchovy:thanks for saying you'll support it till it finish! >///< and it's addictive?? hoho..i don't believe that! my story is just a normal story dear..:))

@kaylalovesworld:hahaha :DD

@FangirlEunYoo:glad to know you like it!^^

@Shizah:lol! that's so random! XD

THANKS FOR SUBCRIBING,COMMENTING AND READING EVERYONE!!^^

LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!!!

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER!! :))