My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

Eunhyuk just got back from school and went inside his apartment. He’s been living alone for a while now as his parents are working overseas. Eunhyuk heaved out a sigh and walked towards the living room. He throws himself on the couch and closed his eyes wanting some peace. He had just been dump again by his girlfriend. He’s not feeling hurt but just depressed. Why all his relationships do never worked out?? He doesn’t even know why they’re breaking up with him.

He guessed that he just doesn’t have any luck with girls. As he was just starting to get some rest, he felt some weight on the couch and the next thing he knows is that his right cheek was wet and slimy because of something. He furrowed his eyebrows as he slowly open his eyes to see what it was that disturbed him.

 He turned to his right and saw his dog hae-hae sticking out his tounge and looked cutely at him barking then continues to him all over his face making eunhyuk fall on his back on the couch and laugh sweetly. “Hae-hae I missed you!” eunhyuk said ruffling hae-hae’s  brown fur as he smiled. “Woof!” hae-hae barked as if saying he misses his master too.

I miss you a lot hyukkie..

“Hae-hae I got dumped again today”eunhyuk whined with a frown. Hae-hae tilted his head and then his master to comfort him. Eunhyuk smile because he knows that when he complains anything to hae-hae, his dog will him so that he will feel better.

I’ll do anything for you to make you smile hyukkie..

“Aww..thanks for trying to make me feel better hae-hae! I appreciate it very much!” eunhyuk nuzzled his nose with hae-hae’s  as  his reward as always and also a hug for always trying to make him feel better everytime he was sad. Eunhyuk get up from his lying state with hae-hae still in his arms. He sighed, “I wish you could be my lover hae-hae.. you’ll love me for who I am and forever right?”he looked at hae-hae’s eyes and hae-hae barked meaning a yes.

I’ll love you for my entire life and eternity hyukkie…

Eunhyuk just smile and laugh lightly hearing his dog answering him. “You’ve promised me hae-hae! No backing out now ok?” hae-hae just barked again and suddenly jumped onto eunhyuk and him again. Eunhyuk just laughed whole heartedly as the thought of the break up since to have disappeared.

“Alright,alright I get it now.. you love me and I love you..” he smiled and patted hae-hae’s head. “I need to bath now after getting all over by you.” Eunhyuk put hae-hae down from the couch. He stood up, dusted his uniform and went inside his room to take a bath leaving hae-hae in the living room.

‘I guess he needs some help..’ the angel smirked and looked at hae-hae. ‘ Don’t worry hyukjae.. you will get what you want tonight.’

Eunhyuk has done taking his bath and open his room’s door looking for hae-hae. “Hae-hae! Time for bed!”  Thudding sound could be heard and in a second, eunhyuk was tackled down on the floor with hae-hae on top. “Why are so jumpy today hae-hae? Is something going to happen?” eunhyuk asked his dog. Well, eunhyuk only got a from hae-hae as an answer.

“Alright,alright..that’s enough hae-hae..i don’t want to take a another bath again. Let’s go to sleep now ok?” Eunhyuk stood up and went to his bed. He moved a little to the right side making a room for hae-hae. Hae-hae is quite a big dog so he needs lot of space. Eunhyuk patted the place next to him looking at hae-hae, “Come here hae-hae.” With that, hae-hae quickly ran over to eunhyuk and tackled him again down the bed.

Eunhyuk just laughed at his dog then he put hae-hae next to him. “Good night hae-hae.. thanks for comforting me today.” Eunhyuk smiled and cuddled more to hae-hae. Hae-hae gave him one last before eunhyuk go to sleep.

The angel that was watching the scene just chuckled and walk slowly to them. “You know what I’m gonna do to you right?” he looked at hae-hae. Hae-hae just nodded his head and turn to glance at eunhyuk. “You know what the consequences if he doesn’t love you back right?” the angel questioned again.

Hae-hae nodded again meaning he’s fully aware of the situation. The angel smile meaningfully. “Alright then..if you agree then there’s nothing else to worry about.” The angel step back a little. He closed his eyes and spread out his hands to hae-hae. Hae-hae’s body glow sapphire blue and in a second, the transformation completed.

Now hae-hae was a human. Not just any human, a good looking one. Brown wavy hair, thin pink lips and eyes that seems like the ocean. He was still in eunhyuk embraced and he smiled when eunhyuk cuddled more to him. He turned to the angel, “Thank you for changing me into a human heechul-shi.” the angel smirked. “You know that if angels do something like this meaning there’s a catch to it right?”

“Yes I know.. but if I can be by his side I don’t mind.”

“Alright..i will come back tomorrow and explain everything to him. Well I think you need to prepare yourself tomorrow too.” The angel eyed hae-hae now new body. ‘I did a pretty good job didn’t i?’ the angel smile inwardly. “Yup I better do.. he must be surprised when he sees his dog disappeared and some stranger is on his bed.” Hae-hae pulled the covers over him and eunhyuk after realizing his state.

The angel just chuckled again. “I better get going now.. see you tomorrow hae-hae.”

“Ok..thanks once again heechul-shi.” The angel nodded. Heechul spread his wings and flew away leaving eunhyuk and hae-hae alone.

Hae-hae looked at eunhyuk and smile affectionately. ‘now I can treat your lonely heart hyukkie..’

He put his arm on eunhyuk waist and pulled him closer. After a while hae-hae drifted to sleep with a smile on his face.

-----------------------------------------

A/N:But is the next day gonna be peaceful as tonight?