My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

Eunhyuk are now getting ready after having breakfast and hae-hae is already set to go for their date. He was wearing a button up polo shirt and clad jeans. Just simple and nice. He was smiling happily to himself thinking about his first date with eunhyuk.

He was at the kitchen to drink some water when he noticed the calendar on the fridge. The date today day was 0404.. He widen his eyes,‘Oh no! it’s eunhyuk’s birthday today! How could I forgot! Stupid me!’ he was about to panicked but then he thought of a perfect present for eunhyuk. He grin, “I hope he’ll like my surprise but I need heechul-shi help..”He mumbled to himself.

And as if on cue, heechul-shi came and appear in front of hae-hae making him startled. “Oh heechul-shi! Good thing you’re here!”hae-hae quickly hug heechul. Meeting heechul a few times before makes them close to each other. “Yeah,yeah.. I know you needed my my help.. so what is it??”heechul said sounded annoy but nonetheless smile at hae-hae.

“I now you would help me.. so here’s the thing..”Hae-hae start telling his plan to heechul. It only took about 10 minutes or so and hae-hae ended the conversation. “So that’s the only thing I need to do? And I thought it’s a big thing..”Heechul snorted. “Anyway I’ll help yo—Hyukjae’s coming! Got to go now!”once again heechul disappeared in seconds. ‘I hope you really help me heechul-shi’

At that moment , eunhyuk came out of the room looking dashing as always. Hae-hae smiled seeing eunhyuk acting all nervous and all. He goes towards eunhyuk and caressed his face. “You look amazing.” Hae-hae said making eunhyuk blushed.

Hae-hae noticed how eunhyuk frequently blushed now when he do something like this to him compared to the first time they lived together. He thought that maybe, just maybe eunhyuk is starting to fall for him. He silently smiled at his thought.

He grabbed eunhyuk’s hand and smile, “Let’s go on our date hyukkie!” Eunhyuk just nodded and don’t even struggle to release his hand because it’s useless if hae-hae the one you’re against. But something perked up in his mind so he asked, “Where are we going hae-hae?” Now there on the sidewalk passing by stores.

“You’ll see.. just follow me and don’t let go ok?”Hae-hae said and smiled meaningfully to eunhyuk who doesn’t know about anything. They were walking hand in hand until hae-hae come to a stop at a flower shop. Eunhyuk’s brows crossed, “Why are we here?” he asked and looked at the colourful flower shop.

Don’t think that he hate flowers because it’s the other way around. He love them especially roses.  “Wait here ok..”Hae-hae ignored eunhyuk’s question and went inside the shop. Eunhyuk just blinked his eyes and looked at the disappearing figure of hae-hae inside the shop.

Well rather than just waiting for hae-hae and standing up like an idiot, he walked to the flowers outside the shop and gently touched them and smile. Others that walk in front of the shop looked at him fondly seeing the innocent image before them.

Eunhyuk was looking and smelling the flowers that he didn’t realize hae-hae was walking towards him. His eyes were covered by someone hands making him panicked, “W-Who is t-this?!” the person lean in  to eunhyuk’s hear and whisper, “Try to guess hyukkie..”hearing the voice, eunhyuk sighed in relief knowing who it was but instantly replace with annoyance. He pried off hae-hae’s hand and was about to scold hae-hae for scaring him, “Yah! You almost—“but abruptly stopped when he saw hae-hae’s hand holding out 5 roses in front of him and smiled lovingly making him stunned.

“i-is that…f-for me?”he manage to asked. “Of course it’s for you.. you’re my lover right. And these roses gave the meaning of what I feel for you.” Hae-hae said chuckling a little seeing eunhyuk looking at him with an unbelievable face.

“W-What you feel for me?”eunhyuk asked still not recovering from his stammering. “Yup..”he looked at eunhyuk affectionately and give eunhyuk 1 of the roses and eunhyuk just accept it  still not knowing what’s happening, “The first rose means ‘I’..”hae-hae voice trail off and gave eunhyuk the second rose and said, “The second one means ‘will’..”he stopped again and gave eunhyuk the third rose, “The third one means ‘love’..” he continued giving eunhyuk the fourth flower, “This one means ‘you’..” and lastly he gave eunhyuk the last flower with the most charming smile and said, “The last one means ‘forever’..”eunhyuk accept the last flower and looked at the five of them.

He tried to remember what hae-hae said and when he realized it, a tear unknowingly flow down his cheek. Hae-hae notice the tear quickly wiped it away and looked at eunhyuk worriedly, “Are you ok hyukkie? Why are you crying? Did your fingers get hurt by the torns?”hae-hae bombarded him questions while looking at eunhyuk’s hand to see if there’s any injury.

But suddenly eunhyuk cupped his face and kissed his cheek making him stunned, “Thank you hae-hae..”Eunhyuk smiled gently at him. Hae-hae finally notice why eunhyuk suddenly cry just smile back and hugged eunhyuk, “You’re welcome hyukkie..”he said and eunhyuk’s hair lovingly. He knows that eunhyuk was touched, that’s why he cried.

After a minute of hugging hae-hae, pulled away and cheerfully said, “Let’s continue our date! We haven’t arrived at the place yet. Let’s go now..”Eunhyuk nodded smiling and followed hae-hae’s. Eunhyuk looked and their intertwined hands and tighten his grip, ‘I’ll sure fall in love with you soon hae-hae..’he thought in his mind as he looked at hae-hae.

(p/s:the roses hae-hae gave them back to the flower shop owner and will picked it up when they’re back from the date..^^)

**********

Finally they arrived at their dating place! It is the amusement park! Why hae-hae bring eunhyuk here on their first date? It’s because eunhyuk always asked for his parents to bring him there but they always say that they can’t because of their work disappointing him.

Now he’s a human he can bring eunhyuk here. He looked at eunhyuk who was still standing beside him at the front gate looking at the inside of the theme park. “Hae-hae, this is an amusement park right?”eunhyuk asked hae-hae to confirm it’s true that they’re there. Hae-hae could see the twinkling in eunhyuk’s eyes and chuckled before nodding, “Yes it is hyukkie.. this will be our dating place.” Eunhyuk looked at him and gave hae-hae his gummy smile, “Well what are we waiting for?! Let’s go in!”eunhyuk tugged on hae-hae’s hand making hae-hae surprised at the sudden change of attitude but just followed nonetheless.

Seeing eunhyuk happy is the thing that he wish the most in his life. He smiled and followed eunhyuk into the amusement park.‘Smile hyukkie,smile.. The picture of you smiling will be the most treasured thing to me after the 3 months is up..’

*************

Eunhyuk and hae-hae played almost all the ride there and eunhyuk was smiling all day long making hae-hae felt happy inside. Now it’s almost evening and they are resting on the park bench. Suddenly eunhyuk’s stomach growled making him blushed and hae-hae laughed.

“Are you hungry hyukkie? Why don’t I go get something to eat.. what do you want?”hae-hae asked. “Hmm..i want waffles. No! Strawberry waffles!”he said happily and clapped his hands. Hae-hae just laughed at eunhyuk’s antics because it’s been a while since he saw the childish hyukkie.

“Alright. Just stay right here ok..”Hae-hae ruffled eunhyuk’s hair and left. Eunhyuk pouted and fixed his hair back, “He doesn’t have to ruin my hair..”but then he smiled back whenhe remembered their fin time at there. Hae-hae has been so sweet towards him and make him blushed uncountable times. But when hae-hae do sweet things for him, he always hear people said that they are a cute couple making him all happy inside.

But of course there’s something made him mad too sometime or should I say jealous?

FLASHBACK

When he walked with hae-hae, he could see how the girls and guys would look at hae-hae like he was a piece of meat. And hell when they had lunch,the waitress even flirt with hae-hae in front of his eyes.

After he ate lunch, he suddenly became quiet because he remembered how the waitress flirt with hae-hae making his blood boiled. Of course this wasn’t unnoticed to hae-hae’s eyes and finally asked eunhyuk, “Why are you so quiet hyukkie?”But eunhyuk just stayed quiet while sending hae-hae glares that could kill.

‘Why is hyukkie so mad at me??’Hae-hae tried to figure out and finally he notice that eunhyuk started to become quiet after he talked to the ty waitress. He grinned knowing why eunhyuk acting like this. It was all because eunhyuk was jealous.

“Are you jealous hyukkie?”He asked straightforwardly making eunhyuk caught off guard. Eunhyuk trey to deny and looked elsewhere, “N-No I’m not!”he said. Hae-hae raised his brow, “Oh really?” eunhyuk nodded his head hesitantly.

“Ok then.. oh no! I lost my wallet! Maybe I left it at the restaurant. I should ask the waitress earlier to help me..”Hae-hae said and started to walk towards the restaurant. Eunhyuk widen his eyes, and quickly grabbed hae-hae’s wrist. “NOOOO!!” he blurted out. Realixing what he did, he quickly cover his mouth.

Hae-hae smirked and walked towards  eunhyuk, “You’re saying you weren’t jealous?”  Eunhyuk tried to fight hae-hae’s gaze but failed eventually and looked away. “F-Fine! I-I am jealous..”he mumbled the last part.

“What did you say hyukkie?”hae-hae pretend to not hear what hyukkie said just then. “I AM JEALOUS! SATISFIED?!”Eunhyuk shouted making hae-hae shocked for a second but them smile and enveloped hyukkie in a tight hug. “Thank you for saying that hyukkie.. it meant so much to me.. I’ll treat you to ice cream ok?”not waiting eunhyuk’s answer,he just drag eunhyuk to the ice cream parlor.

END PLASHBACK

“Pabo hae-hae.. knowing that I’m jealous already made him that happy.. what if I said I love him..”eunhyuk widen his eyes in shocked knowing what he just said. “I love him..?”he muttered to himself and felt his heart beat faster when he said that. “I love hae-hae..?”he asked himself again not believing it.

Suddenly two figures come to him making him snapped out his thoughts, his eyes widen.. ‘Oh no..’

“Eunhyuk-shi?”the girl spoke.

________________________________________________

A/N:sorry to leave you guys hanging..^^’ but it’s been a long time since I make a cliffy..:p oh yeah! I just wanted to tell you guys that I’ve got some bad news.. I’ll start working tomorrow and be back late at night.. so I think that I wouldn’t be able to update frequently..T^T but not to worry! I’ll still update though since my work time start late..:)) hope you guys won’t abandon me and this story~

@Shizah:hope you satisfied with this for now..:)) 

@layla_ashley:glad u like the chap! :D and the lovey dovey part is in the next chap..i hope u can wait! :))

@Conney:sorry to disappoint you but i'm gonna put PDA later..:p

@crazy_gurl:oh really?? > < oh..well.. don't cry!! and thank you for saying the BED scene cute! haha :D

@nithanchovy:thanks for saying so! >//< but i think my story is too fluffy! XP

@crilleray:tQ for saying so!! :DD glad u like the chapter and here's the update!^^ omo! love you too! > <

@wonderstruck_xx:thanks for secribing that way! i didn't even know it gives that feeling to you..>.< and the time when they get together is a secret..;)

@Naui_Hae:glad u like how the story is!^^ and here is a little what happened o their first date! :)

@PinkSilver:you read it in one go?? :O here's the update! :D and no! i should thank you! >//< well..thank you!!

@kaylalovesworld:are you psychic or something? O.O well you got it right! it's the amusement park! :D

THANKS FOR COMMENTING,SUBCRIBING AND READING EVERYONE!!^^

LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!!!

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER!! :))

(p/s:i didn't edit it..)