Ex and Why

Love in the First Degree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 - Ex and Why

 

TOP
I watched Soojung as she posed to the camera in front of her. She was wearing a pink loose dress that stopped in her midthighs her hair was messy but she still pulled it off. She was staring intently to the camera; her eyes were sharp and she has this aura that can make you stop and stare at her. She's beautiful.

 


I walked towards her when one of the staffs shouted it's a wrap. She looked at me wide eyed but then smiled widely as she ran towards me. "You're here," she said happily; she didn't know I was there. I pulled her towards me and hugged her and she hugged me back tightly. I rest my chin on top of her head; smelling her sweet scent mixed with the smell of hair spray. "I missed you," she whispered. "You disappeared for a week."

 


"I'm sorry I was busy at work," I ruffled her already messy hair. We let go from the hug and the smile and the look on her face never left. 'Can't you see how she looked at you?' Jiyong's voice suddenly appeared inside my head. Is this the look of love? Have she fallen for me? I shook the idea of her falling in love with me.

 


"Why so quiet? Are you still thinking about work?" she asked as I started the engine of my car. I lied when I said I was so busy at work that I didn't have time to text or call her for a week. I just did a lot of thinking about what Jiyong said and It was so hard to process everything he had said that night.

 


Love? Love is such a strong emotion that I have yet to discover again. I have never felt anything like that since Min Ah and I'm not sure what I feel about Soojung now. Everything was still a blur for me. Everything is messed up inside my head. I don't know where our relationship stands.

 


Soojung reached for me and started massaging my shoulders. I pushed her hands away and she was surprised with my sudden change of emotion. I didn't know why I pushed her hands either. "I'm sorry," I apologized as she kept quiet beside me. She just gave me a small smile and looked away.

 


We stopped in front of her apartment; my hands were still on the steering wheel while she kept quiet beside me. She was fiddling with her hands while she took a deep breath and sighed. I held her hands and she turned to look at me, "Go now and take a rest," she faintly smiled and pulled her hands away from mine as she walked out of my car without looking back to say goodnight.

 


I texted her goodnight and i'll pick her up tomorrow afternoon. She looked at her phone before she entered her apartment and looked at me and smiled.

 


"Goodnight Seunghyun."

 


------------

 

KRYSTAL
I looked at myself in the mirror while I adjusted the dress Seunghyun sent to me. It was a plain longsleeve fitted black dress that stopped in my thighs. I borrowed some of Seulgi's necklaces just to add some accessory. I curled my hair into a mermaid wave and put on some light make up. I grabbed my phone on my bed; Seunghyun was calling. I answered it and he said he was already outside. I took a final glance at my reflection then I wore my heels on.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter