Shin Min Ah

Love in the First Degree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18 - Shin Min Ah

 

KRYSTAL
"Hey Seulgi~ I'm going to the market! Want me to grab you something?" I shouted as I tied the laces of my puma rubbershoes. I got it free for endorsing it. The perks of being a model.

 

"Nothing! I'm good!" She shouted from the bathroom.

 

It's been a week since the outing. It still scars me whenever I remembered anything from the outing. I'd get teary eyed whenever I think about it but I'd push the thought away. I can't live like this. Life moves on. Though it still hurts me.

 

My week has been pretty much peaceful. No Jaehyun to bother me. We basically haven't exchanged numbers yet and I am glad I didn't or he would be calling me all day to see him and stalk Sulli. But we would be meeting next week for another photoshoot.

 

I rose to my feet and said goodbye to Seulgi who was still showering. She still have work this afternoon.

 

I grab my bag from the couch and turned the doorknob only to almost bumped into someone. She was wearing a coat so elegant and a boots that goes well with her denim pants and black turtle neck.

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

------------

 

"You did what? Why did you let her in are you stupid?" Seulgi whispered loudly. She paced back and forth that I need to hold her shoulders to keep her from moving. I close the door to my room for us not to be heard. Seulgi was getting so loud. "What should I do then? Push her out and close the door at her face?" I said that made her calm down. "Just don't get carried away with whatever she's about to say okay?" I nodded my head at her and walked out of my room leaving her with her dripping wet hair.

 

"Hey," I awkwardly called her attention. She looked at me and smiled showing me her perfectly carved dimples and crescent eye smile. "Sorry about that," I awkwardly smiled pointing at my room. "No I should be the one apologizing for disturbing you," the smile on her face never left. "No I was just about to buy something but don't worry I'm not in the hurry, so," I stood awkwardly in front of her. I have absolutely no idea what I should say, this is too awkward for me. Min Ah an elegant girl sitting on my old couch. The girl Seunghyun left me with. The girl he chose.

 

"Uhmm," I started awkwardly and offered her something to drink but she refused saying she won't take long, She just needed to clarify some things. "About you and Seunghyun," I dropped down to the small couch in front of her. My legs might get weak after hearing what she's about to say so I better sit d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter