Out of Madness

Love in the First Degree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17 - Out of Madness

 

TOP
I saw Jaehyun whispering something to Soojung and I looked away just in time before she sees me looking at her. She has caught me a lot of times and this time I swear I won't let her. I smiled at Min Ah who was already smiling up at me. She pinched my cheeks and whispered "Thank you for last night."

 

I saw her crying last night at the corridor. She was so drunk I had to carry her back to their room but Sulli was not there. She told me to stay with her for a while. We talked about a lot of things just like how we used to when we were still together. We reminisced a lot of things. Something in me ignited once again. 'We were so perfect together," she said and I lay beside her on the bed. "Would you welcome me back into your life once more? Would you give me another chance?" I nodded and touched her face as she fell asleep in my arms. But she never told me why she was crying that night.

 

There was a screech of the chair and I woke up from my flashback. It was Soojung; she rose to her feet and ran somewhere I don't know. "We will be right back!" Jaehyun smirked and winked as he followed Soojung. "Ohoho their lust is strong even in the morning," Daesung commented and Dasom retorted. "Gawd they are disgusting can't they wait after breakfast?" "But they ran off to have each other as breakfast," Taeyang said earning a soft punch from Dasom.

 

------------

 

I walked alone at the beach as the others went on with their own activities. Min Ah and the other girls went to the Spa and the boys were playing beach volleyball.

 

Jaehyun and Krystal, well I don't know where they ran to after breakfast we didn't see their shadows all day. Huh they must be having a lot of fun. I kicked a small rock and it hit someone.

 

"Seriously hyung?" It was Jaehyun massaging his leg where the small stone had hit him. Soojung was at his side soundly asleep on a sunbathing mat only with her two piece again with a huge sunglasses covering her small face. She was showing everything to Jaehyun her abs and everything.

 

"Isn't your girlfriend too exposed?" He just looked at me weirdly as he turned to the sleeping Soojung. "What do you expect her to wear on a beach?" he raised one brow at me looking so confused. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter