The Outing

Love in the First Degree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15 - The Outing

 

KRYSTAL
"Let me help you with that," Jaehyun offered to carry my luggage. I only brought one so I declined his help saying I can do it myself. "Okay hon, just kiss my cheeks if you needed help," he raised his voice making everyone look at us including Seunghyun with his blank expression. I slapped Jaehyun's arm and whispered how embarrassing it was and how i'm going to kill him later. I saw Sulli at the side looking down. Now I feel guilty she must've like him still.

 

Jaehyun and I had a deal. He's going to treat me for a month just so I could come with him to make his ex girlfriend jealous so I agreed. I won't let a whole month of treat slip away from my hands y'know. But did I really agree on this because of the treat or the prize of seeing Seunghyun even by glimpse? I shook the idea and entered the lobby of the resort's hotel. It was incredibly awesome I really like the interior. It was refreshing. It was a summer themed hotel with colorful designs.

 

"So we're splitting up," Sulli announced as she was holding the card keys to the rooms. "Me and my girl in one room please," Taeyang raised his hands pulling Dasom on his side while she blushed. Sulli gave one to them and the excitement on their faces can't go unnoticed. Each couple decided to go in one room. There were only I think 3 card keys left and Sulli decided to go with Min Ah; Leaving me Jaehyun and Seunghyun with 2 keys. "We'll take one room," Jaehyun placed an arm around my waist. Wtf is this guy thinking? I swear I'm gonna kill him.

 

"I don't think that's a good idea," Seunghyun blurted out. We all looked at him. His face was expressionless. What are you thinking Seunghyun? You're so hard to read. "Just give Soojung one room and we'll share the other," he was talking to Jaehyun. "It's unfair how the other couples got to have a room to themselves and me and my girlfriend can't," Jaehyun retorted emphasizing the 'girlfriend'. I glanced at Seunghyun and his eyes were dark and cold and Jaehyun was unaware of that. Why is he acting like this?

 

"Suit yourself then," then he walked out pulling his luggage with him. The others followed him leaving me and Jaehyun alone. "What the was that all about? Sharing a room? Are you out of your mind? That's not part of the deal!" I whispered loudly if that's even possible. "Okay calm down calm down okay?" I can sleep on the couch it's not like we're going to do something stupid or anything. And did you see the look on Sulli's face? My plan's working."

 

I was silent as I pulled my luggage to our room. Min Ah and Sulli's room is just beside us--I saw them entering awhile ago. I dropped down to the bed and Jaehyun was about to lay beside me but I was quick at rising to my feet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter