Jealousy

Love in the First Degree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7 - Jealousy

 

KRYSTAL
It's been 3 months since we started seeing each other. Oh how time flies so fast. We got more comfortable with each other that everyday seemed incomplete without seeing the other, or that's just me. He is so hard to read, his face is basically 20% smiles, 30% smirks and 50% smugs. Oh how I hate his smug face and how his lips curved in one side whenever he teases me.

 

3 months and still nothing has happened. It's not what you think. Let me just rephrase that, 3 months and we still haven't upgraded. I don't even know if we are officially dating or not. We are stuck in movie marathoning, sleepovers, drinking, art talks, art gallery strolls and mostly eating out. Not that i'm complaining or anything it's just that....ugh nevermind. Having him as a company made me so happy no doubt to that, but I still have this feeling that he's hiding something from me and I didn't want to impose him of telling me anything just because I opened up to him a lot. What am I even thinking damn these red days and PMSing.

 

I waited for him outside my apartment. I was wearing a thick clothing for winter is approaching really fast. He honk at me and greeted me with his usual smile. I grinned at him as I got in his car. "I want to do something crazy," he said as soon as I got in the car. I gave him this wide eye look and he laughed hysterically. "I know what you're thinking and it's not what you think," I sighed in relief. I'm so not ready for anything like that at all.

 

We stopped at a karaoke bar. So this is what he meant by something crazy. "Karaoke, really?" I said in disbelief. "What? What's wrong with karaoke. I'm good at this."

 

Remember when he said he's good at this? Gawd he's horrible thankfully karaoke bars are soundproof saving me from second hand embarrassment. "Stop! You're like a howling old cow!" I shouted through the loud music plus his loud voice.

 

"BANG BANG BANG!" he was singing Bigbang's Bang Bang Bang while jumping so high his head could hit the ceiling. He's pouring his heart into it and he awkwardly danced to the beat. Gawd he's so awkward and the alcohol was not helping at all. But this was another side I haven't seen in him. I'm glad to have witnessed it.

 

He slumped himself beside me while catching his breath so tired with all the jumping he did. His score appeared on the screen and it was perfect! Gawd for real? I can't believe this. "Told ya I'm good at this," he proudly said as he grabbed a piece of the nachos I ordered. "It's your turn," he handed me the remote and I punched in my song.

 

"Passenger seat? An english song really? Such a cheesy song? Sing something fun!" he shouted as the song started. I ignored him and started singing instead.

 

"And I've got all that I need right here in the passenger seat," the song ended; i turned to him to hand him the remote but I caught him staring. "Didn't know you could sing," he complimented and I could feel heat rising up my cheeks gladly the light was dim or that would have been embarrassing. My score appeared on the screen and I got a 90. Are you serious? "But obviously I'm still better than you," he boastfully said shooting me his infamous smirk. I just rolled my eyes at him.

 

We had 5 more rounds of songs before he invited to leave. We were starving. He drove first to a children's park near a fast food chain. I didn't know why, he just did. We sat on the hood of his car. "I love this park I used to go here a lot when I was a kid," his face was serious as he reminisced the past. "Don't you just miss being a kid?" "I do sometimes," I answered him. "I'm sorry, I know you just got home from your photoshoot but work just got so stressful lately so I asked you out," wow this must be his first time opening

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter