Choice

Love in the First Degree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11 - Choice

 

Top
The clicking of cameras and a flash woke me up. I adjusted my eyes to the flash near my face. "Ohoho Top's awake!" Taeyang whispered to the others and the girls kept on giggling. Why are they disturbing me early this morning? I looked to my side and I saw Min Ah sleeping peacefully beside me. I was hugging her all night on this very bed. She was sleeping soundlessly on my arms.

 

"Are you guys finally back together?" Hyorin asked giggling with Dasom. I ignored their question and just threw a pillow to Seungri who kept on recording. "Whyyy?" he complained. I told him to stop recording when he started aiming his phone towards us again. Min Ah woke up when I shouted 'yah' at Seungri.

 

They greeted her goodmorning and she panicked when she finally noticed everyone was watching us on the same bed. She pushed me too late. "Yah Hyung did you score last night?" Daesung asked with smirk on his face. "Nothing happened okay?" Min Ah answered for me but her face is saying otherwise; she was blushing.

 

"Then why are you blushing?" Dasom and Hyorin teased Min Ah and she blushed even harder. "Yah yah enough guys let them figure things out alone let's get out of here," Taeyang pulled everyone out of the room leaving me and Min Ah alone.

 

She awkwardly turned to me and asked me if something happened last night and I assured her that nothing happened we just kissed and we fell asleep as we talk side by side on the bed.

 

------------


KRYSTAL
I waited for Seunghyun outside the studio. It was already 5pm and he still wasn't here. I called him and he said he's on his way and 15 minutes after the call he finally appeared. "Hey," he greeted as he looked through the car's window; he was smiling from ear to ear.

 

"Hey," I greeted back as I got in the car. "I got you something," he handed me a small paper bag. I opened it and it was a box of red velvet cupcakes; my favorite. I thanked him and I kissed him on his cheeks and he seemed shock but smiled after.

 

"You look happy," I stated the obvious. "Did something happened last night?" I asked him and he was a bit taken a back with my question because the car jolted a bit. "W-what? He asked. "Are you okay?" I raised a brow at him with the way he was acting. "O-of course I'm okay, I'm wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter