Double Date

Love in the First Degree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19 - Double Date

 

KRYSTAL
I pulled Jaehyun at my back making him hug me from behind; he wrapped his arms around me and he rest his chin on my shoulder. I wouldn't have done any of this if the director didn't say so.

 

Another week and another photoshoot and another annoying day with Jaehyun. "Okay okay good next give me another pose a y one like you're about to pounce each other," okay this is getting weird and Jaehyun is liking this so much. He told me so. He would whisper "Oh I like this so much," when he got the chance to. "Shut the up," I would answer him through gritted teeth.

 

"Krystal lean on the wall okay okay that's good. Open your legs a lil bit," I widen my eyes to the director and he just rolled his eyes at me. "and you Jaehyun get in between her legs then raise her left leg with your right hand. He immediately obliged with a smirk.on his face. "You're liking this so much," I whispered to him. "You have no idea," he answered back leaning his face closer to mine as the director instructed and a few flashes shot.

 

I felt his body closer to mine as I wrapped my arms around his neck--still by director's instruction. "But hey I think someone's not liking this," He smirked and I asked who and looked at the direction he was looking at.

 

Seunghyun...What is he doing here? His arms were crossed across his chest with his face expressionless but his eyes were dark and cold again. "Im not getting your hopes up but the way he stares and worries about you I think he still feels something for you," He leaned against my ears and whispered. Then Min Ah appeared beside Seunghyun. "Oh look he brought his girl," I whispered back at him getting sarcastic as ever.

 

"Look directly into my eyes," He ordered and I asked him why. "Just do it," so I did. The director was instructing us about something but we won't listen. He was frustrated. "You'll thank me for this," he close the distance between us and kissed me on the side of my lips covering the camera with his head making it look like he kissed me on the lips. His lip lasted 5 seconds on the side of.my lips and I could feel his lips curving into a smirk. "Perfect!" the director shouted clapping his hands. "That's a wrap everybody!"

 

I look to the side and Seunghyun was no longer there except for Min Ah who was smiling from ear to ear as she approached us with her plastic eye smile. "You two looked so great! You have such great chemistry!" she hugged both of us and I almost gagged with disgust at how pretentious she's being.

 

We changed into our casual clothes and I waited for Jaehyun outside his dressing room after I've changed. Min Ah was inviting us to have lunch with her and Seunghyun. I could feel this girl is up to no good. She said to stay away from Seunghyun but now she's the one getting us nearer. "You want to do this?" Jaehyun asked me and I nodded. "Let's be a great pretend couple for the day?" he smirked earning a soft punch from me. "Just follow my lead," he winked.

 

We were at a small cafe just outside the studio. Min Ah wanted to sip a cup of coffee before getting a proper lunch which is so weird. The boys were glaring at each other and It's making me feel awkward with Min Ah glaring at me as well. She's like saying 'look what you have done with the two.' I rolled my eyes at her and I stood up to go to the restroom and Min Ah excused herself as well following me.

 

------------

 

TOP
The two girls went to the restroom leaving me and Jaehyun alone. "About the day in the beach..." he started. "I didn't know you two dated, she never told me about you," I grabbed my cup of coffee and took a sip. So she never talked about me huh? I must mean nothing to her.

 

I snorted at the thought and looked at Jaehyun. Who was already shooting me his smug face. "What's with that face?" he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter