Over Coffee

Love in the First Degree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 - OVER COFFEE

 

TOP
I almost choked on my caramel macchiato when she said she was only 24 years old. She is 5 years younger than me but she doesn't look like her age. She looks more mature. And thank gawd I'm not dating an underaged girl.



"Are you okay?" she laughed at me and handed me a napkin.

 

I invited her over coffee near the art gallery. I was not planning on having a good shot just for her to sell me her painting. I'm just curious about her. I want to know why she lied. I need to know everything. I am that curious, and if I get curious I get delirious.

 

"I'm 29," i said bluntly waiting for her reaction. She smiled. She just smiled at me.

 

"I know, your friend told my friend," she shrugged and took a sip on her caffe latte. She looked more comfortable and less stiff now. She is slightly slouched and comfortably seated on this very low and small brown couch of the cafe while I struggle to even move my hips. I'm getting older.

 

"I'm 5 years older than you and you still went to the date, were you not scared that I might turned out to be a scary ahjussi?" she laughed at me once again. It was a complete different kind of laugh from our last date. This is the kind of laugh that is more care free and not forced.

 

"I don't really care about the age, as long as the person is interesting and not the same age as my father and hey you didn't turn out to be a scary ahjussi thanked gawd," she said raising both her arms in the air.

 

"So you find me interesting huh?" I and ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter