Mutual Friend

Love in the First Degree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 - Mutual Friends

 

KRYSTAL
I squinted as I opened my eyes. The rays of the sun shining straightly upon my face. I let my eyes adjust with my surroundings and looked around. Wait this isn't my room. Where am I again?

 

I was reminded where I was when someone greeted me good morning. I was in Seunghyun's living room but why the hell am I sleeping on a bed? "You said you'd kill to wake up to the view of Han River so I pulled a bed in the other room and let you wake up to that," he explained as he sipped on his cup; his other hand pointing at the Han River view in front of me.

 

"That's so sweet of you," I gave him a genuine smile and he smiled back. "Well you said you'd kill to wake up to that and I didn't want to get killed so," he shot me a playful smile and laughed. "HA HA," I laughed sarcastically as I rolled my eyes at him.

 

He pulled the blanket off of me and told me to get cleaned up and follow him in his kitchen so I did. "What are you making?" I asked him as I got in his kitchen. He was already wearing an apron and he was so focused at the boiling water in front of him.

 

"Jjapaguri, my specialty," I laughed at him because jjapaguri is basically just 2 different kinds of instant noodles combined. "Shut up! It's the only thing I can cook for my visitor," he said grumpily. Wow never thought he has a cute side to him. "Well I can't cook either. What can I help?"

 

He opened a cabinet and grab a cloth that seems to be an apron. He motioned me to come closer but I didn't move so he pulled me to him and made me turn my back at him. My body instantly froze on the spot at how close we were. I can feel him so close to my body. I could feel my heart beats fast as he slowly fixed my hair away from my face and gathered it on the side my neck. Why is everything turning into slow motion this is not good. He put his arms around my waist as he tied the apron around my waist and back. He is moving so slow why the heck is he moving so slow?

 

"You smell so good," he commented and I lose it. Ugh why is he so random? I panicked walk away from him and he was smirking. "Why so tensed?" he asked with a glimpse of smug in his face. That is so not funny. "No I wasn't," I cleared my throat and just distracted myself with the boiling water. I wasn't looking at him but I know the smirk and smug on his face was still there.

 

His jjapaguri was unexpectedly better than my last taste of Jjapaguri. It has a different after taste to it. Maybe he added something I didn't notice. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter