The Deal

Love in the First Degree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13 - The Deal

 

KRYSTAL
It's been weeks since we started shooting for Puma and this must be our 3rd concept--a dark concept. Jaehyun was surprisingly annoying me to my last wits he would always come up to me and tried getting my number but to no avail but once the shoot starts he would transform into a very professional model.

 

I looked at my reflection in the mirror for the last time pitying my now damaged hair because of too much bleaching. The photoshoot director suggested to dye my hair blonde for a more fiercer appeal saying I looked fragile with black hair. I my hair and pouted at the dry strands.

 

"Wow you looked good in blonde," Jaehyun suddenly appeared beside me startling me. He also started touching and my hair. I glared at him but he didn't budge. "Stop doing that or else," I threatened him with my teeth clenched. He raised both his hands in the air as if surrendering. "You looked even scarier in blonde," he smiled and dragged me to the shooting site.

 

We were in an old school's track and field and it was still so hot so the director decided to start shooting inside the locker rooms. "A cold dark couple I want that show me that, pull your hair into a bun," he ordered. Chowon unnie ran towards me and fixed my hair into a messy bun.

 

Jaehyun and I stood side by side waiting for the director's order. Our cold aura was on again. The director ordered for me to sit on the railings and he ordered Jaehyun to lean towards me and I was sure he was suppressing a huge grin on his face. He coughed away and his face turned cold again after he leaned in. Our faces were inches away and he kept on blowing air into my face. Ugh he's so annoying.

 

"Stop doing that or else," I whispered with clenched teeth trying not to be obvious that I was saying something. He leaned closer to my ear and whispered,."or else what?" he blew air into my ears giving me shivers down ny spine--a bad one.

 

When the shoot ended I came up to him and punched him hard on his arms. "Yah! That hurts," he deserved it. He acted in pain but I was not buying it. The stylists ran to his side and started worrying about him. They like him so much. I rolled my eyes at the scene and went to my dressing room and changed into my casual clothes.

 

I was unconsciously checking my phone while waiting for anything but nothing, nothing came. No texts no calls. Why am I still hoping he'd call. He'll never call Jung Soojung stop thinking. Divert. I need to divert my mind. I rose to my feet and saw Jaehyun with his arms crossed hovering at the door of my dressing room.

 

"Stop doing that you'll give me a heart attack," he raised his brows and he looked like he was thinking hard. "Forget about him," he remembered. It was the night of our first photoshoot together at a cozy bar when I poured my heart out to him. I got drunk so I had the courage to open up to him and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter