Blind Date

Love in the First Degree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 - Blind Date

 

KRYSTAL
I pressed my hands against my knees to stop it from shaking. Ugh Gawd I'm so nervous that I could feel my heartbeat in my ears. The clattering sounds of the chinawares made me so cautious with my surroundings. I looked around just to see if he has arrived though I didnt know how he looked like.

 

He was not late I just came 15 minutes earlier in this very classy restaurant that he chose. I fixed my curls and placed it to one side of my shoulder then I sat up straight just like how I project in every photoshoot that I took. I pulled the hem of my red dress down and glanced at my reflection on the spoon. Ugh I Iooked horrible in that spoon.

 

"He's so handsome," I looked at the two teenagers on the left table giggling femininely then I turned to the guy they were eyeing at and he was already looking at me when I turned or maybe I was just imagining things. He smiled and I smiled back.

 

He then rose to his feet from his table going to...mine? "Hi," he greeted. Oh damn Soojung you looked retarded speak up. "Oh hi," I smiled nervously at him. Why can't you act normal for once? I scolded myself mentally.

 

"You must be Krystal," he affirmed. I just nodded and smiled "TOP," then he offered his hands and I gladly took it. We later moved to his table basically because that was our reserved table and I was so stupid not to ask for our reservation.

 

We just assessed each other for the first 5 minutes and I can say that he really is a handsome man. He has this mysterious aura all over his body. Thick eyebrows and a very sharp eyes that could bore a hole into your very soul and his fashion sense was also great. He was wearing a collared polo under a brown sweater. He seems like a guy who could pull off any clothes plus he's really tall.

 

TOP
5 minutes of full awkwardness and silence engulfed us. I observed her and she seemed really tensed. She keeps on touching and fixing her hair. I'd catch her looking at me only for her to act more awkwardly.

 

She's pretty but not the prettiest girl I've dated. She seems clean and proper but awkward. She's wearing a fitted halter neck red cocktail dress that accentuated her curves especially her hips. She has nice hips by the way but the way she si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter