Push n Pull

Love in the First Degree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16 - Push n Pull

 

KRYSTAL
"Wohoo!" Everyone shouted and laughed as Seungri ran around the beach half his was showing only a piece of cloth was covering his front. The guys tried to cover their girls' eyes but to no avail. We were all laughing hysterically as he ran away into the restroom to put his clothes back. Wow I was laughing with them this is a very rare moment but I liked it though some of the girls still look at me as if I was a really horrible person but I couldn't careless.

 

It was 9 in the evening and we are gathered outside the beach surrounding a mat and an empty bottle in the middle. We were playing truth or dare. There was also a shot glass and a bottle of tequila. If you chose truth and couldn't answer it you have to have a shot same goes with the dare if you can't finish a dare you have to drink as well.

 

"Let's not wait for him, let it spin," Daesung spinned the bottle. Everyone was focused to the bottle except for me. I was stealing glances at Seunghyun and I caught him looking at me too several times. He would immediately look away as I caught him but this time I looked at him he held his stare and never looked away or am I just imagining things? The bottle stopped and the bore stopped at Jaehyun. "Dare!"

 

"I dare you to make out with your girlfriend," Min Ah dared and I choked on my own saliva coughing hard that Daesung on my right had to tap my back. My eyes started watering from too much coughing. "That is no fun, make me do something I haven't done before," Jaehyun answered smuggly winking and biting his lips. I nudged him and looked at Seunghyun. His arms crossed in front of his chest and his eyes were dark and cold again.

 

"But you haven't done it in front of us so.....," Dasom added; I swear my hands were so cold I could freeze on the spot. Jaehyun looked at me and I look back at him innocently but my eyes says differently. I gave him a deadly stare. He grabbed the shot glass in front of us and drank it. "I couldn't do it. You see my girl is uncomfortable doing that," Jaehyun explained. "What a boring couple," Taeyang commented and pulled her girlfriend for a short make out session. I looked away feeling awkward.

 

------------

 

TOP
Jaehyun spinned the bottle. Everyone was holding their breaths hoping the bottle would stop at them. I glanced at Soojung and her face is flushed. She must have liked Jaehyun so much. But I wonder how they met Jaehyun stayed in America for so long. How did they meet? It has only been a month since we stopped seeing each other and she already found someone else.

 

The bottle stopped pointing at Soojung. She looked shocked when the bottle stopped at her. "Truth."

 

Seungri who just came back from the restroom was about to open his mouth to ask her something but I was quicker. "How did you two meet?" they both looked taken a back. Everything felt awkward after that. Why am I so curious? It was nothing I'm just curious that's all.

 

I stared at Soojung as I waited for her answer. She would look at me but she would look away fast. She opened but she was stuttering.

 

"We uhm...J-Jaehyun and I met at a photoshoot," She looked awkward. She was looking away as she answered. "But you and Seunghyun hyung dated just last month right?" Everyone was shocked with what Deasung asked. Not everyone knew that we dated. Sulli and Min Ah was so shocked Jaehyun as well. He didn't know then.

 

"We are only allowed to ask one question,"Jiyong butted in spinning the bottle again. The game ended at 12

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter