Denial

Love in the First Degree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 - Denial


KRYSTAL
I opened my eyes adjusting to the rays of the sun hitting my face. Seunghyun invited me over his apartment to watch 'Her' for the nth time but I fell asleep on his couch. It was his all time favorite movie and I came to like it as well. I sat down and noticed I was in his room and on his bed. He could have just left me on the couch. I pictured him carrying me in his arms into his bed and then suddenly heat started to accumulate on my cheeks. I touched my cheeks trying to hide it to myself as I look at the huge mirror in front of me.


"What are you doin?" I looked towards the door and there he is only in his blue bathrobe flashing some of his chest's skin. Gawd. He sat down on his bed next to me and I was panicking inside as he got closer. Get away from me you hot human being.


He just sat down silently while staring at me. What is he thinking? What's going on in his mind? He is so hard to read. I gave him a weird look and he just smiled genuinely at me. He ruffled my hair and I groaned in annoyance. "Let's have breakfast."


He cooked bacon and eggs for breakfast. His bacon were slightly burnt but it was still edible. Since we both fail at cooking, we decided to experiment something for lunch so we went out to buy some ingredients. He drove us to the nearest supermarket where he usually buy his foods.


"What are we making?" I asked excitedly as I pulled a cart out. He pulled the cart towards him and pushed it himself. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and searched for 'food ingredients' and western dishes came out. He grabbed my phone from my hands and he typed 'Korean food ingredients' but the dishes that came out was so hard to make so we changed it to 'Easy korean dishes' it was still complex so we searched for 'easy korean dishes to make at home'. We were laughing hysterically as we searched that we didn't realize people started looking at us weirdly. We just ignored them and decided to go for Haemul Pajeon (Seafood Pancake).


After buying all the ingredients we went back to his apartment and started cooking.

 

------------

 

TOP
I grabbed us an apron and put one on her smelling her scent in the process. Gawd she smells so good. She smelled like a mix of honey and strawberry. I wanted to run my hands through her hair but she walked away fast so excited to open the bag of flour and pour it to a bowl. "Hey hand me the pitcher of water," she demanded and I obliged. I handed her the pitcher and she thanked me.


I stared at her and how she was so focused at doing this. She would glance at her phone from time to time then she would nod her head as if understanding the instructions. I watched how she measured the water incorrectly but I didn't tell her; I like to see her try plus she is so cute whenever she gets frustrated.


Her smile was from ear to ear as she mixed the flour with water and eggs but then her expression changed; her eyebrows furrowed; she was frowning. I snorted on my spot and just watched her get frustrated. "Why is this still like this? Why is this not turning into batter?" She turned to me frowning and I just have to stop the urge to pinch her cheeks at how cute she looked. I walked closer towar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter