Jaehyun - A Heart Without a Home

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though I knew he slept in my embrace, it still a surprise to see him lying there like a baby. I stared at him, he’s so beautiful. His parents must have good looking. If I remember what we did last night, it’s our first night together. It’s the first time we touched each other. It’s the first time I make love. Ah, the night must have been fleeting. Or the morning came too fast. Or me who didn’t want to let everything go?

 Ah, daddy.. appa.. I might be the happiest person in the world right now.

When I thought of Daddy and Appa, suddenly my eyes widely opened. !

“Taeyong-ssi.. Taeyong-ssi.. You have to go!” I shook his body gently.

He wriggled. “Hmm… Don’t disturb me. I’m still sleepy. Go away..”

“No! Taeyong-ssi.. Please wake up. You’re not supposed to be here. If my daddy found out, he would cut me into pieces. Pleaseeee..”

His eyes suddenly fully opened when he heard the word ‘daddy’. “! What I’m doing here! Oh, my GOD! Where are my clothes???”

I realized that we’re STILL . We haven’t put on our clothes since last night. Damn! I jumped down the bed, picking up the messy clothes on the floor. Taeyong dressed in high speed, so did I. After, I took his hand and ran to the garage where my car parked.

We didn’t say a word during the way to his home. His face was pale. He didn’t stop biting his lips and squeezing his hands. I bet him afraid of his brother. He even looked like a person sentenced to death when he got off my car. He didn’t even say goodbye.

For fear he might be scolded, so I followed him.

“Yah! Where have you been?” I could see Myungsoo hyung when he opened the door for Taeyong. His tone wasn’t angry. He didn’t shout. But his sharp tone sounds scarier than being scolded. I understood why Taeyong acted like that previously in the car.

Taeyong was about to answer when I decided to be a hero.

“Hyung, I apologize. That’s my fault. I supposed to send him back after the movie time but..”

“It’s okay, Jaehyunnie. I understand. Movie time sometimes is more interesting. You might be asleep during the movie or even too lazy to bring your home. I don’t blame you. Taeyong can sleepover in your place as many as he wants.” Myungsoo hyung cut me off.

It’s a relieved when he spoke with smiled plastered on his face.

“But.. Please let me know if he intended to. You can send me a message or call me so I won’t be worried all the night because I can’t call him and I don’t know your number. I will appreciate your effort.” He added.

The sense of guilt radiated in my heart. I glanced at Taeyong, he lower his head, didn’t dare enough to face his hyung.

“I got it. Once again, I apologize for your inconvenience.” I said politely.

He smiled and nodded. “Come in, I’ll make a cup of tea for you.”

I shook. “Appa must have got up and began to wake me up for breakfast. I need to go back home. Next time, I’ll come for breakfast.”

“Fine. Keep your promise. Now off you go.”

I bowed to him and waved to Taeyong. He just nodded then back bowing his head.

I drove faster back home. When I arrived, I met appa in the stairs, he was still in his pajama. Ah, I forgot. It’s Saturday. Since Saturday was a day off for daddy, so my parents always woke up late, enjoying the day off.

“Appa.. Good morning.” I tried to be natural.

“Morning, handsome. Driving in the morning?” he asked as he made his way to the kitchen. I followed him.

“I.. yeeaahh.. I..”

“I saw you and Taeyong this morning.”

My heart lurched. If my appa saw that, it’s possible if daddy saw it too.

“But you’re lucky, daddy only heard your car’s engine. He was too lazy to get up and check what happening downstairs was.” He said as he started to fry some eggs.

“Would you help me with that, honey?” He asked as he pointed white bread. I understood. I grabbed some white bread and started to put some butter on them.

“But still, he asked me where you’re going.” He added then put the fried eggs on the plate. He then grabbed chocolate, peanut and strawberry jam from the fridge.

“Appa.. Do you know what I did last night?” I asked him doubtfully.

“So I said Taeyong forgot his wallet and he has to go to work this morning so you return it to him. Your daddy just said ‘oh’ then back to sleep. And yes Jaehyunnie, I know what exactly you did last night.”

“Please don’t tell daddy, appa..” I begged.

“I won’t. But next time, keep your voice down. It was a relieved that your daddy was too sleepy so he didn’t notice.”

“It wasn’t me. It’s Taeyong-ssi.” I smiled then realized something. “Wait, I did it when daddy and appa weren’t home. It’s impossible if..”

“We came home earlier because the ticket was sold out. And daddy said he was too tired so we rescheduled the plan to tonight. When we’re home, we pepped into your room and both of you were watching the movie seriously so we didn’t want to interrupt.”

I dumbfounded. “So last night you heard us, appa? You really heard us? Everything?”

My appa laughed. “Not everything. I didn’t realize what you did since I was into my book. But when I heard a moan..”

Redding tinge appeared on my face. I could felt my face just burnt.

“So.. how many rounds?” he winked.

“Appa!”

He laughed out loud.

*

 

I observed him for a distance in the afternoon. He was a popular barista. Girls and boys were there, sitting down for long, buying cups of coffee or some cakes only to see him working. He smiled to his customers when they approached him. But the smile disappeared as quickly as it appeared. He was daydreaming. What’s on his mind?

I saw him asked for permission then he got out the café, standing under the big tree beside the café. He stared at his phone. He bit his lips. He sighed. Then he closed his eyes. He looked morose.

I saw he talked on the phone. I knew it was Johnny who talked to him. The call didn’t last for long. But after, he cried. Was he regretted what happened last night? The sense of guilt emerged in my heart. Despite it was Taeyong who started everything, but I couldn’t blame him since I was swept away by his touch. The two of us were blameworthy. My guilt grew greater by making love with someone’s lover. I felt like a usurper now.

If after this Taeyong didn’t want to see me anymore, I could understand. If he wanted me to set him free, I would do. If he asked me to talk to daddy, I would do. I couldn’t stand seeing him morose like this. It’s hurting me.

*

 

Yuta was upset by hearing my story.

“Why you can be that reckless? What if your daddy or his hyung find out? What was on your mind, Jaehyunnie?”

He said that time but I could only smile. I didn’t want to defend myself because I was wrong.

“Jaehyun-ssi.”

I looked up. Taeyong-ssi has come. He looked untidy but still handsome and cute.

“Sorry for asking you this sudden. But I really need to talk to you.”

I nodded. He sat on the chair in front of me. He kept silence till he suddenly spoke.

“Jaehyun-ssi. You might know why I wanted to meet you. It’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter